Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart (1134 Views)

Matters Of The Heart / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Matters Of The Heart! He Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Love's boundaries cannot be bounded.Nestle with the Cupids where you're 100% guaranteed of safe courtship, relationship which may lead to life-long marriage. Ask the Admin to add you on whatsapp: 09038574450 today.

1 Like

Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hi
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good evening everyone
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you're a lady and you're reading this, I'd like you to join this group,please
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hello everyone !! shocked
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
The Cupids, great people! Problem-solving heads.
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Love is weird, love is wicked, there is no such thing as love: these are the languages of those who have lost hope in love. Nonetheless,Love is the rhythm of your heart, that chill that spreads through your spine when you first touch the warm arms of that person you never imagined could reside in your heart free of charge. The question is,why do you feel cold when his arms are warm.All the oxymorons of love combine to make people think of it as being wicked and call it names.The signs of a bad lover or a traitor in love are all there for anyone who cares to see. People say love is blind, but I am one of those who believe that love is logical. Don't be stupid in love, love reasonable with your eyes open. If love is blind, don't be blind, because it is only those who can see that lead the blind. Now who is blind? Love or you?
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hello everyone
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hello
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
contact me today to join the group chat...you're very much appreciated.
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
18 years and above please
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
TIRED OF HEARTBREAKS?

Then THE CUPIDS is where to be. Join the conversation using the link...you'll be happy you did.

https:///0I5g0PCdjeP3vHxrqLybY4
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello everyone. Happy Sunday
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by phazotron(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Add me to d cupid group 08101735087
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
phazotron:
Add me to d cupid group 08101735087
ok, are you above 18?
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2018
Hello everyone
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thanks for joining the group. Keep joining and inviting others. Thanks
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2018
Hello beautiful people, keep joining the group chat. Love you all.
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
smiley
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
TIRED OF HEARTBREAKS?

Then THE CUPIDS is where to be. Join the conversation using the link...you'll be happy you did.

https:///0I5g0PCdjeP3vHxrqLybY4
Re: The Cupids----Join the Cupids for matters of the heart by Moscozealous(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Good morning, fine people of the world. Keep sending messages. We appreciate them and we will attend to them accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Here Are 7 Signs That Indicates She Is Approachable / Take A Look Before You Leap,never Look Down On Anybody. / egungun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.