Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Guys, how reliable are Hisense products? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, how reliable are Hisense products? (1491 Views)

Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? / Girl Teaches Guys How To Make Her Come In Bed / How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, how reliable are Hisense products? by ollaxworld: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2017
Guys,

I am planning to buy a washing Machine and i am considering Hisense product (Automatic, top loader), 8KG.

I am just hearing hisense and i dont know how reliable their products are.
Besides, is it also true that Hisense products are related by Manufacturer to LG?

Please your advice, suggestions and recommendations would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks,

ollaxworld
Re: Guys, how reliable are Hisense products? by ollaxworld: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
nawa o... you guys should comment nau grin
Re: Guys, how reliable are Hisense products? by baroncy: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hisence products are very durable and can stand toe to toe with known brands like Samsung and LG.i have a Hisence TV and picture quality is superb and it's been 4 good years and it's still giving me superb performance. So do the needful, and get yourself one of their products.
Re: Guys, how reliable are Hisense products? by ollaxworld: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
baroncy:
Hisence products are very durable and can stand toe to toe with known brands like Samsung and LG.i have a Hisence TV and picture quality is superb and it's been 4 good years and it's still giving me superb performance. So do the needful, and get yourself one of their products.

thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please I Need Ur Help! / I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife / the richest man in agbor, nkeki chilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.