Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? (2787 Views)

Guys, how reliable are Hisense products? / Get In Here Ladies!- How To Calculate The Safe Days Of Your Cycle!!! / How Reliable Is E Cooperative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2017
There's a period called the "safe " period during a females menstrual cycle which the lady isn't supposed to get pregnant even after having unprotected sex.

How reliable is this?

There are also apps you can use to calculate the safe period. Some even suggest her fertility period and when to have sex to have a male or female child.

Has anyone tried it and how reliable are they?

I have one presently on my phone called Ladytimer and I can't wait to start testing it out . grin

Another reason I'm opting for this App is that we all know raw sex can't be compared to sex with condom.

Also we all know the side effects that comes with morning after pills like postinor and the likes. I wouldn't want my girl to suffer such consequences so it's better to use to good old scientific way.

I'm wondering if there are experienced people in the house.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 10, 2017
Body systems are different. Don't trust safe period 'cause she could get pregnant.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
Body systems are different. Don't trust safe period 'cause she could get pregnant.
undecided
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by firstking01(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2017
And i wonder why you wanna know.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 10, 2017
Safe period ke... Are u okay? I don't have sex without protection, nah... I fear stds pass pregnancy my dear.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2017
firstking01:
And i wonder why you wanna know.

To avoid unplanned pregnancy na.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
Safe period ke... Are u okay? I don't have sex without protection, nah... I fear stds pass pregnancy my dear.

Who is your dear? Abeg I'm a guy o! grin

The truth is, I've always had sex with condoms until I had a talk with my ex and we decided to start during it raw provided we are exclusive. That was when I discovered how much I've been missing. grin

Now I prefer the raw sex but not just with anyone. of course you and your girl would have to agree on that.

Hence the reason for the safe period option cuz it's not healthy when she starts popping pills all the time.

A friend also told me about an injection that prevents pregnancy for years but it also has side effects like his girl started adding weight and a lump of fat appears on her stomach..I just want to avoid all those complications...

Danythethug are we safe? grin

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by firstking01(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

To avoid unplanned pregnancy na.
Unplanned preggy??, when you obviously know how to prevent it??
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:
undecided
What's the face for?. I told you the truth anyway.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2017
firstking01:
Unplanned preggy??, when you obviously know how to prevent it??

Yeah, I just detest using condoms even though I have lots of it right now but I just can't continue with that..

Raw sex is too sweet..grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Who is your dear? Abet I'm a guy o! grin

The truth is, I've always had sex with condoms until I had a talk with my ex and we decided to start during it raw provided we are exclusive. That was when I discovered how much I've been missing. grin

Now I prefer the raw sex but not just with anyone. of course you and your girl would have to agree on that.

Hence the reason for the safe period option cuz it's not healthy when she starts popping pills all the time.

be it ex, be it current girlfriend, I like to secure my life FIRST! Blowjobs can take the role of Raw sex for me...but for ur pussy, I must condomise.

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
What's the face for?. I told you the truth anyway.

So you wouldn't go for the safe period..
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by simplyhonest(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2017
nothing is entirely safe.... keep that in mind
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

So you wouldn't go for the safe period..
Absolutely.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
be it ex, be it current girlfriend, I like to secure my life FIRST! Blowjobs can take the role of Raw sex for me...but for ur pussy, I must condomise.

Can't trust all pussys tho!

That's why you have to have that talk with your girl..

Maybe do a test of you aren't so sure..It's risky I know.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2017
simplyhonest:
nothing is entirely safe.... keep that in mind

kimbra:
Absolutely.

Some people practice it and it works..I'm pretty sure of that.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by refiner(f): 10:27am On May 10, 2017
Cc mhisbliss...how do dey calculate this safe period of a thing...huh? lipsrsealed
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Can't trust all pussys tho!

That's why you have to have that talk with your girl..

Maybe do a test of you aren't so sure..It's risky I know.
running test before I smash a pussy? Would I remember that ?

Body dey hot nah guy.. Haba!

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2017
refiner:
Cc mhisbliss...how do dey calculate this safe period of a thing...huh? lipsrsealed
grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by firstking01(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Yeah, I just detest using condoms even though I have lots of it right now but I just can't continue with that..

Raw sex is too sweet..grin
Lwkmfinish, you have lots of it right now??....bro, i doff my hat for.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
Absolutely.
woyld u ever prefer sex without condomising with someone who isn't your hubby?

I don't even see a reason why the safe period should come to mind in the first place.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by refiner(f): 10:31am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:
grin
Are u mocking me? cry
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:

I don't even see a reason why the safe period should come to mind in the first place.
That your question is funny. grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2017
firstking01:
Lwkmfinish, you have lots of it right now??....bro, i doff my hat for.

My bro, not like that o !

I have some cousins who keep a whole packet in their room so I just take some when I visit.

Sometimes they give me too..cheesy

Haha refiner...How can I mock a whole you. The bweast picture just came to mind when you mentioned her..grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2017
undecided If u must phuck use a condom, if u want d exclusive den put a ring on it.... Note:Adultery x still a sin,buh safety first....
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
That your question is funny. grin
its true nah.. Would u risk ur life for pleasure?
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by refiner(f): 10:37am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

My bro, not like that o !

I have some cousins who keep a whole packet in their room so I just take some when I visit.

Sometimes they give me too..cheesy

Haha refiner...How can I mock a whole you. The bweast picture just came to mind when you mentioned her..grin
Lol...i dont get...what bweast picx are u talking about? undecided
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:

That's what you call sexual preferences na..I just prefer not to use condoms because using it depletes the pleasure a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2017
refiner:

Lol...i dont get...what bweast picx are u talking about? undecided

So you didn't see the Mhisbliss customised bweast?

Some claim it isn't her tho'..but the picture still stays vivid in a lot of people's mind. grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

That's what you call sexual preferences na..I just prefer not to use condoms because using it depletes the pleasure a whole lot.
me sef go like am raw bro... The mouth around my dick feels almost the same like the raw... I would have preferred raw bro but I value my life more than 1hr pleasure... I mean, when I marry Na to Bleep raw commot my wife pussy nah, so why hurry to go raw outside marriage
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided If u must phuck use a condom, if u want d exclusive den put a ring on it.... Note:Adultery x still a sin,buh safety first....

Abeg the ring don't mean anything. Girls put it on and off when they dim fit.

Even marriage can't stop someone from promiscuity.

I believe having a simple verbal agreement is enough with some trust.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
its true nah.. Would u risk ur life for pleasure?
For someone you're exclusive with, why not. The only problem is, you hardly find faithful partners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Loves Him More, Or He Loves Her More?? / One Of My Biggest Critics On This Forum Is My Own Sister / She dumped me after pretending i was broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.