Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Sending Your Pay Cheque To Your Spouse. Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sending Your Pay Cheque To Your Spouse. Your Take? (565 Views)

Nairalanders Who Are You Sending Your First New Year Kiss To / Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners / Dangers Of Sending Your Nude Pictures To Your Friends Or Posting Them On S/M(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Your Pay Cheque To Your Spouse. Your Take? by xdos(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gentlemen, I have very big question and it goes thus;
What is your take on your pay cheque going to your wife?

I was discussing with a colleague of mine who is a Field Engineer from the States and he told me that he doesnt see his pay cheques cos' the company we work for sends it to his wife. I think it is a norm in US.

Now imagine after toiling for a wk/month/years, your pay instead of coming into your account, goes to your wife. The woman gets to tell you how the money you worked for get to be spent.
In the former company I worked for, I had colleagues (Expartriates) who stayed for more than 2yrs stretch outside and their pay was sent to their wives in their various countries.
By the time some of them completed their assignments and went home, we got the news that some of them, their wives have eloped and remarried and one even used all the money on her self alone without sending anyone to his parents. cry cry cry
Dont get me wrong. We have good women that can plan with the money and help you fix your house properly.

So whatz your take?
Re: Sending Your Pay Cheque To Your Spouse. Your Take? by Feraz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
A dicey situation.

Whichever answer one gives will be shaped by his experience and belief.

1 Like

Re: Sending Your Pay Cheque To Your Spouse. Your Take? by xdos(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yea true but I think I am more comfortable having my pay cheque come to me. I think in the states, that isnt optional.
Feraz:
A dicey situation.

Whichever answer one gives will be shaped by his experience and belief.
Re: Sending Your Pay Cheque To Your Spouse. Your Take? by Feraz(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
xdos:
Yea true but I think I am more comfortable having my pay cheque come to me. I think in the states, that isnt optional.
I agree with you... grin
Re: Sending Your Pay Cheque To Your Spouse. Your Take? by kunleweb: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Damn

(1) (Reply)

Surprising As Niniola Says Music Comes First Before Her Married Life. / Who Is More Guilty, Your Girlfriend Or Best Friend. / Bus Mrcork Is Doin Well Tharks U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.