Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Federal Republic Of South Nigeria - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Republic Of South Nigeria (19618 Views)

Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria / Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
REP S NIG: The idea of a Southern Nigeria Republic is actually not a novel concept and should not be derided by any person with a proper perspective of History. In point of fact, such a country already existed prior to 1914. It was called the "Colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria". The decision to amalgamate this colony with the North was purely economic, inorder to deal with the budget deficits of the North. Please read all about it here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Nigeria_Protectorate

As such, as Nigeria has almost clocked a 100 years in this amalgamation, and as it is obvious that the cost of the amalgamation will continue to be counted in bloodshed and violence, it is certainly apt to reconsider the amalgamation. In my view, the South, although by no means heterogeneous, is moderate in its approach to things and would make an excellent union if it is able to withdraw from the forced amalgamation of 1914.

I should note that the current Kogi and Kwara states were part of the Colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria, but Benue was not. It is my view that these states should by referendum be permitted to determine what side of the divide they would rest with.

In Nigeria, greed and hypocrisy subverts truth. That is why any talk of a break-up is treated like treason or blasphemy. Peaceful break-ups can and have been discussed in many other countries. Of the three very large multi-cultural colonies of the British, only Nigeria remains one republic today. India was broken up into India and Pakistan. Sudan has been broken up into Sudan and South-Sudan. Nigeria's case is only a matter of time: It CANNOT and WILL NOT work.

Only wicked and insensitive people can continue to watch the level of bloodshed generated by this forced union, and continue to insist that the union must remain. Will the bombings stop? Today alone, they have struck two cities in the North again. These are human lives and human beings being torn to pieces everyday. We really should have a conscience and put this thing to a humane end.

It is true that the North will kick on account of crude wealth. The solution is simple. There has to be a safety net for the north. Some reserve of crude should be negotiated their way as a foundation for seed money with which they could develop Commercial level Agriculture and Solid Minerals Industries.

I would also think that retention of the capital city, Abuja - built with crude money only - and commisioned as the most expensive single project in the world at the time of commencement - should be a significant major parting gift for the North. I have travelled around Africa and I can safely say that outside South Africa, Abuja is the best and most beautiful city in sub-saharan Africa. This in itself is a principal advantage the North will take away from an emergent South Nigeria.

Even Scotland will be having a referendum in 2 years time to determine if it will exit the United Kingdom. Same thing happened in Belgium. The people insisting that such cannot even be discussed in Nigeria - despite the bloodshed - are wicked and greedy hypocrites.

How will this be kicked off? It will be difficult. There are too many contending interests. But for it to materialize, there has to be a concerted group actively and openly gathering support for this, until so much support can be gathered that it becomes an electoral issue in a future election to force a candidate to campaign with the promise of at least calling a referendum. That is the minimum - a future referendum: that's what we need to push for.

In the image below: you can see the map within Africa of the previous "Colony and Protectorate of Soutrhern Nigeria."
GOD GAVE YOU WISDOM,AND YOUR ARE USING IT QUIET WELL smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyI LIKE YOUR THINKING cool
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
mpumalanga: We should try to understand that it is not good to waste energy to amend a ruptured relationship.
When they disemboweled pregnant women and their unborn babies crushed to death with their men buried
alive and they ran to their region only for their neighbors to join their oppressors to finish them
off.It will be foolishness for the same people to form a country with such neighbors.

The Nazi understood that they can not have a working relationship with the Jews but it is difficult for
we blacks to see that we have crossed the line in a relationship and it will be better to leave the
individual or group that we dont wish well alone.Are we expecting to be celebrating with Igbos because
we failed to wipe them out and now want to live with them as brothers and sisters.I think the best is
for everybody to to be on their own so that every body can appreciate each other.
Bro i just weak sad sad sad sad you hit my nerves...
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Beaf: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
REP S NIG: The idea of a Southern Nigeria Republic is actually not a novel concept and should not be derided by any person with a proper perspective of History. In point of fact, such a country already existed prior to 1914. It was called the "Colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria". The decision to amalgamate this colony with the North was purely economic, inorder to deal with the budget deficits of the North. Please read all about it here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Nigeria_Protectorate

As such, as Nigeria has almost clocked a 100 years in this amalgamation, and as it is obvious that the cost of the amalgamation will continue to be counted in bloodshed and violence, it is certainly apt to reconsider the amalgamation. In my view, the South, although by no means heterogeneous, is moderate in its approach to things and would make an excellent union if it is able to withdraw from the forced amalgamation of 1914.

I should note that the current Kogi and Kwara states were part of the Colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria, but Benue was not. It is my view that these states should by referendum be permitted to determine what side of the divide they would rest with.

In Nigeria, greed and hypocrisy subverts truth. That is why any talk of a break-up is treated like treason or blasphemy. Peaceful break-ups can and have been discussed in many other countries. Of the three very large multi-cultural colonies of the British, only Nigeria remains one republic today. India was broken up into India and Pakistan. Sudan has been broken up into Sudan and South-Sudan. Nigeria's case is only a matter of time: It CANNOT and WILL NOT work.

Only wicked and insensitive people can continue to watch the level of bloodshed generated by this forced union, and continue to insist that the union must remain. Will the bombings stop? Today alone, they have struck two cities in the North again. These are human lives and human beings being torn to pieces everyday. We really should have a conscience and put this thing to a humane end.

It is true that the North will kick on account of crude wealth. The solution is simple. There has to be a safety net for the north. Some reserve of crude should be negotiated their way as a foundation for seed money with which they could develop Commercial level Agriculture and Solid Minerals Industries.

I would also think that retention of the capital city, Abuja - built with crude money only - and commisioned as the most expensive single project in the world at the time of commencement - should be a significant major parting gift for the North. I have travelled around Africa and I can safely say that outside South Africa, Abuja is the best and most beautiful city in sub-saharan Africa. This in itself is a principal advantage the North will take away from an emergent South Nigeria.

Even Scotland will be having a referendum in 2 years time to determine if it will exit the United Kingdom. Same thing happened in Belgium. The people insisting that such cannot even be discussed in Nigeria - despite the bloodshed - are wicked and greedy hypocrites.

How will this be kicked off? It will be difficult. There are too many contending interests. But for it to materialize, there has to be a concerted group actively and openly gathering support for this, until so much support can be gathered that it becomes an electoral issue in a future election to force a candidate to campaign with the promise of at least calling a referendum. That is the minimum - a future referendum: that's what we need to push for.

In the image below: you can see the map within Africa of the previous "Colony and Protectorate of Soutrhern Nigeria."
I really love the idea's in this post; however, I strongly kick against yielding any oil reserves. It is best to part with a rolling grant that will last a number of years. It could start of with say 3billion dollars and gradually decrease to nothing over a 5 or 20 year period.
That way, any break will be done without the need to share physical resources. Best to do such with intangibles.

Neither should we give up either Abuja, Plateau, Taraba or Nasarawa. The dividing line should be from Southern Kaduna downwards.

1 Like

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2012
Ejiné:

No, you don't understand. As long as I'm concerned, there is no such thing as Southern Nigeria anymore. It will never exist.
If it isn't the Bini people writing to the pope and begging him to save them from Igbo domination because an Igbo man was made Bishop, it's the Ogoni and the Rivers minorities crying because an Ikwerre man had assumed governorship for a second time (in the form of Amaechi).
Personally, I could give a phuck about what the other zones in the South choose to do with their lives, as long as my Anioma region in Delta State is detached from the "South-South" and united with our kith and kin in the South-East. Should the South-East declare itself a sovereign entity, I'd be more than happy to be part of that country. No expansionist bullshiit. If the other regions, the South-West and the South South choose to stay back and keep begging those bloody inbred retarrds in the North to not secede, that's their phucking life, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be part of it.
If Nigeria breaks into 20 million pieces, how the phuck is that going to affect my performance in bed? Everybody should answer im papa name, and stop looking for who to leech on! That is my point!

So, my brother, what I'd really like you to do for me is get rid of that false illusion of a "South Nigeria" because I hate it with all the venom and fire in my heart. I feel a burning rage in my tesssticles when I hear that shiit, and it makes me want to mercilessly punch you to the ground while humming the theme song from "Rocky"

Please, we are NOT one! We never were, and NEVER will be!!!

Thank you

*exhales and inhales, and then reaches for his anger medication*
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2012
Ejiné:

Look man, what's been broken has been broken. Now, I'm no revisionist, but these guys made their decision in 1966, not me.
By the way, in 1999, when PDP was about to run its primary election, at that time, it appeared Alex Ekwueme was going to defeat Obasanjo. Can you tell me who peddled the hateful spin that "A vote for Ekwueme is a vote for Biafra"? South-Westerners. That's right - Our so-called "Southern Brothers"
So look man, the highest I can take is a confederate setup or the sort of thing seen in the UK and the UAE. Outside that? No thanks, I think I'll pass. cool
We have to start from somewhere first. Southern Nigeria or Eastern Nigeria first before talking of Biafra.
Mind you, it will be easier to secede as southern or eastern nigeria first than jumping fiat to biafra
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by OneNaira6: 1:48am On Apr 27, 2012
IMHO: I'll only support Southern Nigeria if there is a high chance the southern Nigeria will divide some more until everyone is whom they wish to be. If not, then I rather have the north with us. I don't see any reason for a southern Nigeria if we are all going to be stuck in the same predicament of staying with people we do not agree with. it is still going to be hell, just a little smaller than before. Simple
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Beaf: 2:13am On Apr 27, 2012
One_Naira: IMHO: I'll only support Southern Nigeria if there is a high chance the southern Nigeria will divide some more until everyone is whom they wish to be. If not, then I rather have the north with us. I don't see any reason for a southern Nigeria if we are all going to be stuck in the same predicament of staying with people we do not agree with. it is still going to be hell, just a little smaller than before. Simple
It is very likely that it would further divide, except there are strong guarantees of true federalism, regional autonomy and true citizen representation.

We could very easily have:
1. SE + SS, SW, Middle Belt
2. SE, SS, SW, Middle Belt or
3. Southern Nigeria

However you look at it now though, each of the concerned regions needs the others (or at least two of the others) for a successful pull out.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by aljharem(m): 2:17am On Apr 27, 2012
Beaf:
It is very likely that it would further divide, except there are strong guarantees of true federalism, regional autonomy and true citizen representation.

We could very easily have:
1. SE + SS, SW, Middle Belt
2. SE, SS, SW, Middle Belt or
3. Southern Nigeria

See this Ideeiota, LOL grin grin grin WAKE UP MY FRIEND AND STOP SMOKING WHATEVER YOU ARE SMOKING

The same Yorubas and Edos you were insulting are now part of YOUR southern Nigeria ?

Not the whole of SS would go with SE just as not the whole of Middle belt would go with your southern Nigeria.

Rubbish
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Beaf: 3:25am On Apr 27, 2012
I pity the attention seeking mongrel called alj haram.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by M17: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
alj haram hang your self on the day of south nigeria independent ,It is going to celebration ,you know what i mean ? ALJ HAREM it is not by force to be friendly .you don't beg for friendship ,Stop begging for relationship it is not by force .
LONG LIVE SOUTH DEMOCRATIC ,LONG LIVE NIGERIA SOUTH . OUR HOPE ,OUR FUTURE . OUR DREAM .
NORTH SHOULD GO AND UNITE WITH CHAD .
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Dede1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
The idea of Republic of Southern Nigeria is the same thing as amalgamation of 1914. I am strictly for Republic of Igbo land. Too many loudmouthed and moronic Nigerians have cast aspersions on Ndigbo to the point of no return. I support Ejine that every stinking Nigerian must answer his or her father’s name.

If Ndigbo can not make it from the level of shoe strings, I say let them perish. There are too many things amiss in today’s Nigeria due to lack of unity rooted in cultural and traditional values of the people. If those who have cultural affinity with Ndigbo wish to join in the propagation of Republic of Igbo land or Republic of Biafra, if it suits them, I say fine. However, I shall not stay alive to see Ndigbo join the effort to recreate a cesspit called Nigeria in Republic of Southern Nigeria.

Any Igbo person who wants to play Azikiwe or Ironsi in this day of age can do so in his or her father’s compound. Enough of this rubbish called Nigeria is enough already.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
the middle belt cannot move together as one bloc politically even if there is a referendum or alliances are being built to form new nations.I see the middle belt as being divided into two blocs
1. eastern bloc---comprising plateau,benue ,taraba,nasarawa,southern kaduna,eastern kogi
2. western bloc--- kwara,niger,western kogi.
southern gombe,southern bauchi,southern adamawa still have a lot of work to do politically in order not to wake up one day and see themselves dragged politically into in islamic republic against their will.southern gombe needs to split from gombe state and merge with adamawa state,while southern bauchi splits from bauchi and merges with plateau state,then adamawa south can align with the middle belt while adamawa north may look towards borno/yobe axis.
the eastern middle belt bloc may be more willing to have political alliances with the south east and south south while the westen bloc will choose the be with the south west or the core north,or both.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
Personally,I think an alliance of SS/SE , benue,eastern kogi is workable. Plateau,southern kaduna,nasarawa,abuja,taraba, southern gombe,southern bauchi, southern adamawa can unite together and form their own new nation.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by CyberG: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
After 2 years and 3 months, you people have STILL NOT DONE ANYTHING about this your dream! In 200 years, at this rate, this thread would be over 1600 pages and NOTHING WILL BE DONE!

Personally, I do not advocate the breaking of Nigeria except under very strict conditions which CANNOT be fulfilled. For example, every human being including babies, women married from another land MUST LEAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS! Why? Leaving even one person of a different mentality will create the same problems Nigeria has now in another 100 years! But this is a condition that CANNOT be fulfilled and if anyone MUST stay, they will be removed to the fringe cities and have ID cards without ANY PERMANENT RIGHTS TO ANYTHING except the clothes on their back! Why? Some parts of present Nigeria are so greedy, help one person and be hospitable, they will come back chest beating and blaming their fine hosts for making their life so comfortable and claiming the land their ancestors never knew existed. This is the HARD and INCONVENIENT TRUTH. However, if Nigeria were to break because of its problems now, you can be sure that every hamlet would want to break as if it is a solution to its problems as soon as the current problems arise. Or, some parts would think this would give opportunity for expansionism which will not be tolerated. The oppressed parts will form alliances and friendships with far away lands and there will be a big slaughter and a big battle - you can never trust what a big monster would do for when you give it a "start" command, the stop is up to it when it's exhausted.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by CyberG: 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
If Nigeria had only a few ethnic groups with pure homogeneity, it's probably easier to make a division on the basis of that but with 250+ peoples, someone will always be marginalized either now or in 100 years and such people will prefer that there are at least some "majorities" that can help to check each other if and when necessary. This is the advantage Nigeria has right now. It has been said many times on the forum and writings by others that some peoples in Nigeria are individualistic, do not like to be governed or have authorities over them - they prefer that each person does his own thing the way he wants. It's their choice but the nature of the evolution of human societies make it impracticable for any person or society to be an island. Even in Europe, otherwise separate countries aggregated to function as a bloc in some ways which gives them many advantages.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by CyberG: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
In my opinion, what achieves the exact objectives and advantages of a broken Nigeria is true Federalism or Regionalism. Let each state have all the powers it needs to govern its people, secure their lives and be responsible for its resources and development. Let there be a federal government that is only concerned with national defense, monetary policy, national economy, foreign affairs and no powers to influence any state. If this cannot work, then breaking the entire country into a 1,000 pieces will not achieve anything except weakness and while it may tickle some people's fancy to breakup, creating more problems for future young Nigerians with your selfishness will only invite curses. If your side of the country is embroiled in war by virtue of your stupidity today and your children are put to the sword, who will they blame? If your people need a visa or have no rights and people are hostile to them and they hear stories on how their fathers once lived in those lands for free, they will curse you. These are some things to think about and I counsel that before people jump on a band wagon, you should fully count the costs of your action because pity after the fact will not solve anything! For me, I will be back to visit you guys sometime 'cos I love Nigeria. If you mess it up, it's sad people will suffer some more than others but remember that some of us have more than a few passports! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by aljharem(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2012
Beaf: I pity the attention seeking mongrel called alj haram.

You must be absolutely mad, I mean crazy. Do you think in your wildest dream, I mean in your wildest nightmare Yoruba particularly Awori-Egun would ever form a country with a Tribalistic idddeeiot like you ?

What all the hate messages you and your SE goons have sent all over the internet about how bad yoruba are itsekiris or binis are You actually think that because YOU BEAF hate the north it means we should form a country with likes of you and Asari dokubo ? Crazy is an understatement.

Yorubas are going on their own if anything at all. It would be a complete Nigthmare if Yorubas form southern Nigeria with your likes I tell you. Go dust and read your history books again and see the crap you and your goons are writing.

Any yoruba man that wants a country with this tribalistic people must either have no brain or have no deep thinking ability.

Rubbish

@ Mr southern Nigeria, Cut SW, Western delta, Western Kogi and Kwara from your rubbish. They are not South but WEST

We have 3 entities in Nigeria. The North, the West and the others in the south. It is either you are with Yorubas in the south or you go with baifra, chose one

As an Awori-egun man (Yoruba), I want to live in peace with my people even with different cultures I love it. That is what we are known for in the country, the peace loving yoruba people. Other yorubas clans know us as not to be trouble makers, that is what we want.

It would be absolute stu.pidity if yorubas start this madness called oil war with likes of beaf and co. We are not lazy. England have no oil but control flipping Nigeria. God that has been doing it for our fore-fathers would provide for awon Omo oduduwa. Amin

Before the advent on Oil, the western region was the richest. This was not by Oil but by the Blessing of God Alhamdu lillah !!!

So beaf go die with your Oil !!! You hear me !!!! Maybe I should speak Urhobo

please yanra ghwu evwri !!!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by aljharem(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2012
chima12: Personally,I think an alliance of SS/SE , benue,eastern kogi is workable. Plateau,southern kaduna,nasarawa,abuja,taraba, southern gombe,southern bauchi, southern adamawa can unite together and form their own new nation.

Eastern Kogi Ko, western Adamawa ni grin grin grin grin grin kpuchie iru gi
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by aljharem(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2012
M-16:
alj haram hang your self on the day of south nigeria independent ,It is going to celebration ,you know what i mean ? ALJ HAREM it is not by force to be friendly .you don't beg for friendship ,Stop begging for relationship it is not by force .
LONG LIVE SOUTH DEMOCRATIC ,LONG LIVE NIGERIA SOUTH . OUR HOPE ,OUR FUTURE . OUR DREAM .
NORTH SHOULD GO AND UNITE WITH CHAD .

Abeg hang yourself as well.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
NDI-IGBO listen to (DR morrocco) and you will find out what really happen in Nigeria starting from 65/66,atrocities jihadist committed that lead to war..........TRUE TALK cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youbyQWsUvE
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Dede1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2012
I am for pure and extreme disintegration of Nigeria. By this I mean it is fine with me if Nigeria disintegrates into 300 nations. Anybody who claims the present situation in Nigeria is better than future countries of near homogeneity in outlook is a dingbat.

In order to avoid incessant cries of marginalization, I say to your tents all Nigerians. It is funny to read from silly and confused folks talk about true federalism or lack thereof. May I ask what is actually “true federalism” or is there any “false federalism”? Who will constitute the center in this moronic and wishful call for federalism?

Federalism works only in places where there is a dominate culture. The anemic call for federalism in Nigeria is akin to purring old wine into old calabash.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dede1: I am for pure and extreme disintegration of Nigeria. By this I mean it is fine with me if Nigeria disintegrates into 300 nations. Anybody who claims the present situation in Nigeria is better than future countries of near homogeneity in outlook is a dingbat.

In order to avoid incessant cries of marginalization, I say to your tents all Nigerians. It is funny to read from silly and confused folks talk about true federalism or lack thereof. May I ask what is actually “true federalism” or is there any “false federalism”? Who will constitute the center in this moronic and wishful call for federalism?

Federalism works only in places where there is a dominate culture. The anemic call for federalism in Nigeria is akin to purring old wine into old calabash.
In Aburi we stand.You see,when you have an agreement with the other party and everybody agreed and most importantly satisfied with what we agreed on,when the back is turn the other party will turn around and say otherwise,thats when it becomes a problem cool

Ekwusi okwu na emere eme ona ebute nsogbu
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by nigerianrevolut(f): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
You are the man that saw tomorrow sir. We will fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag soon.

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Reeses: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
publisher:
I have looked at the Nigerian project through years and i have come to the conclusion that its best the Southern part of Nigeria secedes from the North. Nigeria's industrialization is being slowed down by the northern elites and few southern cohorts.
For decades,the northern aristocracy had intentionally made majority of their own people illiterates,this was a deliberate move to suppress opposition. Today,many northerners are seeing the light but there's a limit to how far they can go with education as their political fathers keep on creating phantom islamic sects like 'Boko Haram' which deliberately scares poorer northern Muslims out of the class rooms.
I think the southern part of Nigeria must now realize that our destiny with that of the core north is doomed,just see how Yar'adua's northern kitchen cabinet has made a mockery out of our constitution. I have no doubt in my mind that if Obasanjo had suffered a mild stroke during his tenure,Atiku would have taken over. Atiku still plotted to take over even where his boss was hale and hearty.
We must liberate ourselves from the backwardness that the north has plagued on the entire nation. Let's leave Abuja for them as our parting gift. And let the likes of Fashola,Donald Duke,Soludo,Enahoro,Soyinka,Tinubu,Dokubo Asari, and other well meaning southerners come to the table of a sovereign southern Nigeria conference where we can chart our course as a group of the most enlightened black Africans on the planet.

The time is now, long live the federal republic of South Nigeria.

I am up for that and also we should change that name Nigeria to Southern Uranium lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS) / Buhari's Appointments Favoured The North More - New Telegraph / Fed Govt, States Open Talks On Minimum Wage Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.