Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers (48550 Views)

Any Woman That Wears A Dress That Exposes Her Breasts In Public Is A Man Seducer / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Wife/hubby? Watch Hilarious Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by omolorlarh: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
youngsahito:
I will need to ask my mum b4 doing anytn wif here.
Mama's boy

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Elnida:

A picture or...

Lol. You better not believe it wink
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by saccie1162: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
brandydaniells:
wear beads ...and d probability of u seducing me is 10:10
u talk true my brother
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by vicben27(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
beads turns me on! imagine u hitin it heard , sweet moans + d sound beads = music to my soul. even d grt fella can nt remix dat! me love it
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha. Oh my God. This guy is just so funny.

Unfortunately am not schooling and if I was, u would have definitely helped me with maths. I never for once passed that subject. grin

Why na? Twas my Achilles' heel got to ss2, then I received heavenly revelation. Then I began to wonder why I never got it all this while.

Anyway, na to derail this thread be both our mission now. But lala fit send one big python enter ur profile now if we try am.

You know d story na. so how about Prime Minister wink
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by nedj: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
OMG! It turns me on seriously for lap dance.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Why na? Twas my Achilles' heel got to ss2, then I received heavenly revelation. Then I began to wonder why I never got it all this while.

Anyway, na to derail this thread be both our mission now. But lala fit send one big python enter ur profile now if we try am.

You know d story na. so how about Prime Minister wink

Lol. U remind me the first time I was banned. I never knew they could ban a person. The funniest thing is I was banned for a reason not even understood by me smiley.

Prime minister dey oo.

Hope recession never reach ur side
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Theblackstalln: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Macdawid:
Tbh, it's cool but i wouldn't want that on my wife's waist...
Funny guy or should I say confused
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. U remind me the first time I was banned. I never knew they could ban a person. The funniest thing is I was banned for a reason not even understood by me smiley.

Prime minister dey oo.

Hope recession never reach ur side

Hmmm. I wonder if u get the code oooo.

I mean P - rime M - inister
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by junibobo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:
I like it and I wear it too
e go fit ur waist
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by pahen1991: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
wat is de essence of wearing de beads
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by UncutSk(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its a huge turn off for some guys.
not me
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by davedan88(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
I can marry n remarry a lady with beads on. It's dam sexy jarr

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nothing is wrong with wearing them or marrying the ladies. But i prefer piercing
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by nevilbot: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
I love it seriously, in fact I made my gf like it and start using it. The bigger d sexier for me
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by YOUNGKAHUNA: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Of cause it turns me on. Riding her from the back and getting hold of the chain, looks like you're riding a horse. smiley
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by gemini35(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
I,once bang a warri gurl,the beed was many,i,was spanking the bed while rolling ma waist it was aweson,gurls on beed plz pm me biko
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by gemini35(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
I,once bang a warri gurl,the beed was many,i,was spanking the beed while rolling ma waist it was awesom,gurls on beed plz pm me biko
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Mcsammy4u(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
CaroLyner:
I wear this type
Can i see it, i love beads
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Ademoore07(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lemme see it grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Arielle: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Such needless superstition! I only took mine off during my third trimester of each pregnancy. My husband couldn't wait to get me back in them after I had my babies. He finds them really sexy. But to each his own. Personal preference I can understand. Not because "the bible said" or "it is 'sharm' ." Most of these tight - arsed judgemental people are nasty freaks behind closed doors. Nation of pretenders.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by saibop(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:
Can you show me wink
shinarlaura:
Can you show me? wink
shinarlaura:
Can you show me wink
shinarlaura:
Can you show me?
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by mikejegede(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
i don't no about u,but ileke turns me on oo...i prefer it to that leg chain tin...
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by onyedika946(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
It depends oo, bead get level oo.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by pseudonomer: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Beads is a YES, YES, YES, YES for me.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by udysweet(f): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
I see you nothing wrong in wearing it, but I only have exceptions to those who wear it for diabolical purposes (
Anyways I wear one too, since I make beads. Trying to experiment with different colors sef, lol
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by AyamConfidence(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Something wey hot like die
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Toks2008(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
I remember when I was in my 300level in the uni...I entered my room just to see a sweet naked girl in my room and I asked..."what are you doing here" and she answered..."you should know "

When I think back I just don't know if it was the beads on her waist that scared me or if it was sexual discipline cos I really got scared sing a naked lady with waist beads serving her body to me do freely...

But the truth is that beautiful beads look sexy on a curvy lady and it keeps her weight in check...best still is the way the beads dangle when she is busy with her waist.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by freshinko: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Well, growing up i viewed waist beads as juju or some fetish ornaments. But having changed environment, here in Ghana seeing beads on a lady's waist is a great thing. Its sexy and a great turn on, not only for me but to almost all men here because its just like a culture to them. I will marry a Nigerian though, but I will convince her to wear beads for me. Its lovely to behold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet / Man To Wed Daughter Of Man He Played Little Groom At His Wedding / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.