Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers (48553 Views)

Any Woman That Wears A Dress That Exposes Her Breasts In Public Is A Man Seducer / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Wife/hubby? Watch Hilarious Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Dynamite02: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bead represents virtuousness in my mums village. Virgins put on the multicoloured beads and graduate to coral bead after marriage.
So yes! I wear waist chain because of its symbolic significance,my hubby got no problem with it.....its just like the wedding band.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Macdawid(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Theblackstalln:
Funny guy or should I say confused
Your opinion, bruh!

1 Like

Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Spidermon: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
I have fuccked girls with incisions on their bodies so yanshing babes with beads on the waist is "computer easy"...

I just hope say no be wetin do me like this sha
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by gwama: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
What does religion say about wearing pearls or chain around the belly? Can anybody enlighten me?
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Arizontal: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
kiss
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by CaroLyner(f): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
biafranbaby:

Marry me please
gringrin
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by CaroLyner(f): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:
whats the need for wearing it
Fancyy
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by ariklawani(f): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
I love waist chain.silver wear it.it makes one look sexy.no big deal
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by bora1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
First time I saw my bae with waist chain, I be like wtf? She just smile and ask if I don't like it.

It was supposed to be a 'turn on' when at sight in a compromised mood but I just grew suspicious a bit and I was almost correct.

No one sees it except who u want to see it, then its more than 'turn on" coz there are enof "turn on" looking at the anatomy of a clothed woman and not just the #inferi#
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by DJMicky(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
My girlfriend has 13 of that
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by nicolosam(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Not this type though

May I see ur type please?
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by vickuzzy(m): 1:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Ghana babes is a must for them donno y
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Mba . ona asom OYI.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by StreetTV: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2017
vickuzzy:
Ghana babes is a must for them donno y

lol
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Smart2013(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nothing bad about that..
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Irunnia:
udo
ok
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Safiaa:
LOOOL

Somebody said "i need to sheckk her background properly because those beads are all abourrt sharmm"

One started quoting bible verses, claiming beads are worn by possessed women. The bible verse that he was trying to say...he was stammering like a goat. " The bible says give ehh give uhh what is ehh taking ehh unto your body" WHAT A FOOL HAHAAA

Nonsense.

Lool nigerians are so superstitious.
because it's a supersticious country... Personally, i love beads on ladies waist but some wear them for diabolic reasons. I could meet one,start to know and talk to her,would even want to bed her if i so see fit but i'll be covering myself with the blood of jesus.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Littlefish(f): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
toh that is her style
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by supernet4(f): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Beads is one tin I fancy it's just part of me until my elder sis talk me out of it but am so gonna wear it for my hubby
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Kdon2: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2017
StreetTV:
Yea...What's your take on this - Can you marry a lady that wears beads?

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC4lPnUOzng

Bead is crazy! I cant think well once i see it on babes. I just lose it
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by StreetTV: 3:41pm On May 05, 2017
Really...lol
Kdon2:

Bead is crazy! I cant think well once i see it on babes. I just lose it
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by micheal77766(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2017
shinarlaura:

smiley smiley

yesooo blesing
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by trojan84(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2017
shinarlaura:
I like it and I wear it too
E no dey cut?
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:18pm On May 16, 2017
trojan84:

E no dey cut?

Lol.. No. Am I fighting with it grin
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 16, 2017
shinarlaura:
I like it and I wear it too
eh seriously,hope it not for protection shal?
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 16, 2017
Safiaa:
LOOOL

Somebody said "i need to sheckk her background properly because those beads are all abourrt sharmm"

One started quoting bible verses, claiming beads are worn by possessed women. The bible verse that he was trying to say...he was stammering like a goat. " The bible says give ehh give uhh what is ehh taking ehh unto your body" WHAT A FOOL HAHAAA

Nonsense.

Lool nigerians are so superstitious.
come nor lemm talk ooo
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2017
CaroLyner:
I wear this type
ah ah why u nor show d full body so I go fit judge well
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
Martin124:
eh seriously,hope it not for protection shal?

Not at all. I just find it sexy cry
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Not at all. I just find it sexy cry
ok was just asking atleast from the comment have gotten previously my thought don change,how far na,babe I wanted to talk to you oo,on some personal issues
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 2:11pm On May 16, 2017
Martin124:
ok was just asking atleast from the comment have gotten previously my thought don change,how far na,babe I wanted to talk to you oo,on some personal issues

Am cool.

Ok. Am waiting then
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am cool.
Ok. Am waiting then
no no not here come online to facebook or I email u.
Re: Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers by shinarlaura(f): 2:16pm On May 16, 2017
Martin124:
no no not here come online to facebook or I email u.

Email me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.