Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol (7734 Views)

Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / What Is She Looking Inside Her Pants- See Photos / She Fronts Her Breast And Camel-toe In Very Revealing Swim Pants- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by metallisc(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
GEExclusive:

Prepared? As in, most times, it get stuffy

if it gets stuffy, that means it's time for it to be 'stuffed' with 'meat', don't you think? wink wink

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by harriet412(f): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nawa ooo, this question is strong..
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by mick12017(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
RichlyOBS:
me too I don't use boxers but occasionally when my dck need packing..... same here

Never thought I'd find a guy like me... I only wear boxers only if I'm going out..but once I'm home... I take it the Bleep off.. Let the big man out!!! cool
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by RichlyOBS(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
mick12017:

Never thought I'd find a guy like me... I only wear boxers only if I'm going out..but once I'm home... I take it the Bleep off.. Let the big man out!!! cool
small man is mine....
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by RichlyOBS(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
GEExclusive:

Try and get one bro. My guy has up 20boxers
your guy should get a store and start selling them.
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 11, 2018
do people actually do that? lol
lovelygurl:

Lol who has time to be matching colors
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
do people actually do that? lol

I bet only when they are going to meet their boo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Naija Girls Show Off Burnt Ass At The Club (photos) / Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.