Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante (7567 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
o
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
I finally made FTC for the first time this year

I want to dedicate this FTC to my house rent that's reading at Benin city

I want to thank my network provider, Airtel for always giving me double data bonus

And finally I want to thank the electricity company for the constant light.

Modified: I just read the post and saw that na stupid post I made FTC on

Anyway half bread is always better than chin chin

Oga seun I fit drop my Akant balance for my 52k palliative?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't even understand the story... undecided
Later, you will say you're a graduate.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
realokopi:

Don't write for you to understand...moreover am not a graduate simple

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by LeRabbite: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
So, you dey nack person wife, you still wan nack am iron again? Orisirisi. This is the second time I’m hearing wife bangers are evicted from their houses for caning neighbor’s wives.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
LeRabbite:
So, you dey nack person wife, you still wan nack am iron again? Orisirisi. This is the second time I’m hearing wife bangers are evicted from their houses for caning neighbor’s wives.

Some igbo boys wanted to desend on him but people no let them even the other igbos said such thing can't happen in their own land...funniest part is that the husband said the igbo guy always say his wife is not clean and alwats get the husband drunk grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Truck load of horse shits. To think this shit emanated from the brain of a fellow is really quite appalling.

10 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by DanseMacabre(m): 12:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Wallahi this story dey rather incoherent. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by voiceofpeace: 1:41am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=sheggsliveth post=88968358]This happened 4 days ago since then have been laughing and wondering.

We were doing vigilante with this man, suddenly this man behavior changed he left us blowing his whistle to his house but could notice he doesn't blow it at the front of his house.

All we could hear is that u are f**king inside toilet dont wants to 'mention any names for security and it's around past 2am, the woman is a Yoruba while the man is igbo..funny enough is that we were together with the man fucking another man's wife but he left suddenly.

The igbo man wanted to hit the husband with an iron and nobody could believe the husband cos he was tipsy, so around 4am I took my bath already in bed I heard 'SWEAR if the man doesn't have sex with you I was tired to go outside since I sneak in from vigilante group, but to my surprise the woman said he did it once,both are tenant, after the day brake the husband called the Parents she repeated same thing the kind slap her father gave her no to be for here.

come my friend na night sch u go or day sch because ur story is confusing i cant even understand ur sentence,u need help ur English has abakarik nature

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 2:31am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=voiceofpeace post=88972097][/quote]

You could be my english teacher.... undecided you highly welcome but some people read and understand.... Use your senses I said am not a graduate embarassed
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by LeRabbite: 2:57am On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Some igbo boys wanted to desend on him but people no let them even the other igbos said such thing can't happen in their own land...funniest part is that the husband said the igbo guy always say his wife is not clean and alwats get the husband drunk grin

Classic reverse psychology and misdirection. Smh. What has happened to the wife, is she still with the husband?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by DateMynd44(m): 3:01am On Apr 29, 2020
realokopi:
same here bro you're not alone grin
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by basty: 3:11am On Apr 29, 2020
This is the most foolish post I have ever read on Nairaland. A post by a dumb.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 3:12am On Apr 29, 2020
LeRabbite:

Classic reverse psychology and misdirection. Smh. What has happened to the wife, is she still with the husband?

No she's not, her Parents came to pick her up.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by LeRabbite: 3:13am On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

No she's not, her Parents came to pick her up.

So, in short. Your neighborhood is missing two people grin
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 3:13am On Apr 29, 2020
basty:
This is the most foolish post I have ever read on Nairaland. A post by a dumb.

Nobody force you, most you comment on every post?
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 3:15am On Apr 29, 2020
LeRabbite:

So, in short. Your neighborhood is missing two people grin

Yes ooo,just came back from vigilante now
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by LeRabbite: 3:16am On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Yes ooo,just came back from vigilante now

I’m still out on vigilante. We leave from 4am and I’m sleepy as hell.

But how come the husband caught, cos it seems like he’s been suspecting them
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 3:18am On Apr 29, 2020
LeRabbite:

I’m still out on vigilante. We leave from 4am and I’m sleepy as hell.

But how come the husband caught, cos it seems like he’s been suspecting them

I guess he has been suspenting their movements.

I just use style leave them am on bed right now, if one million boys come am safe all my doors na iron
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by LeRabbite: 3:24am On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I guess he has been suspenting their movements.

I just use style leave them am on bed right now, if one million boys come am safe all my doors na iron

Stay safe bro

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 3:28am On Apr 29, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Wallahi this story dey rather incoherent. undecided

You right it's not making sense but I wish you witnessed it Sha...the woman was given doggy in the pit toilet where there is no roof.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 3:29am On Apr 29, 2020
LeRabbite:

Stay safe bro

Thank bro, You too
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by ashybabs(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I want to thank my network provider, Airtel for always giving me double data bonus

ftc wey no reach front page wetin u gain
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by heed101(m): 5:39am On Apr 29, 2020
I dont know why married women cannot stick to their husband whip. Just wondering You see them running after ex, macho neighbour, their pastors. angry
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Yohh: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2020
So op said we should use our sense in resding undecided
Well, I didn't make anything from this story, everything is disjointed.
I advise the op to enrol in an English language tutorial, get a Brighter grammer.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Teeboy15(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Don't write for you to understand...moreover am not a graduate simple

Bro you don't have to be a graduate to know how to write. Atleast you went to secondary school.

You for just type the story with pidgin for better understanding because the story be like sweet one but you just confused us the way you explain am.

And next time don't try to be defensive when your flaws are pointed out, such people do not learn.

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

PLEASE USE YOUR SENSES IN READING AM NOT A GOOD WRITER.

This happened 4 days ago since then have been laughing and wondering.

We were doing vigilante with this man, suddenly this man behavior changed he left us blowing his whistle to his house but could notice he doesn't blow it at the front of his house.

All we could hear is that u are f**king inside toilet dont wants to 'mention any names for security and it's around past 2am, the woman is a Yoruba while the man is igbo..funny enough is that we were together with the man fucking another man's wife but he left suddenly.

The igbo man wanted to hit the husband with an iron and nobody could believe the husband cos he was tipsy, so around 4am I took my bath already in bed I heard 'SWEAR if the man doesn't have sex with you I was tired to go outside since I sneak in from vigilante group, but to my surprise the woman said he did it once,both are tenant, after the day brake the husband called the Parents she repeated same thing the kind slap her father gave her no to be for here.

Landlords got intervented and told the husband to make his decision while the igbo guy was told to pack within a week...he packed today

Baba abeg try write well one kind. The story looks interesting. I even had to read like 5times still get nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Jimbadly: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by DanseMacabre(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

You right it's not making sense but I wish you witnessed it Sha...the woman was given doggy in the pit toilet where there is no roof.

Doggy for pit toilet? Chai women don suffer o...as for the story being incoherent, I meant no harm bro. As someone said, pidgin might have been easier. In fact na im make sense to use narrate this story sef. Morning bro.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by meobizy(f): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2020
I understood the story, but I believe it would make more sense as a diary entry than a random thread.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by davillian(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2020
He gets the husband drunk and fuckks the wife.....
Lmao,
I know one tribe way like free thing...
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Doggy for pit toilet? Chai women don suffer o...as for the story being incoherent, I meant no harm bro. As someone said, pidgin might have been easier. In fact na im make sense to use narrate this story sef. Morning bro.

What makes me believe the husband be say my old friend done Nack the woman before so when her husband they talk am I believe am..this was almost 9 years ago.

Thanks for the advice will try to write in pidgin next time, just try to write in short na long story with many chapters ooo tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)? / Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her / Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.