Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

$50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement (45922 Views)

Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
The money is in her possession .. who is expected to owns it .. who is fooling who? abeg arrange her
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by property123: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
tunchi014:
... Show me 1 instance where d current leadership of d efcc has gotten their facts right or secured a conviction, its obvious dont do research & read even less. swallow hook, line & sinker generation

[url]
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204162-efcc-secured-140-convictions-recovered-billions-dollars-6-months-magu.html[/url]

The link above here may help you improve on your knowledge since you can't do the needful before make unscrupulous statements. You may also go to their web site to acquire more knowledge.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ndolarr: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Untill EFCC announces the owner of the latest recovered fund, I wll refuse to believe the wild speculations by Nigerian Press. Very soon, they will allege that I'm the owner of the money! Nigerian Press and commonsense are enemies!
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by property123: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
donbrowser:

Why are you defending this woman? Are you the lawyer?

It's obvious you did not comprehend the argument here unfortunately i don't have time to educate you further. Also read very well before making a contribution to a public square like this. Many people don't like to read, they prefer cut and paste.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
obidevine:

Jesus is lord!!! That was quite savage

No mind the guy jare, They wanna eat from where they did not sow, They hate PMB so bad and always want everything for them region...
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by juman(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
APC and their many many super stories.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Burgerlomo: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
They should give it to me if they can't find the owner, and they must promise not to prosecute me. Lobatan grin
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by seguno2: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
azimibraun:
The most important thing is that government now has the money and that is what is key..

Money that they will return to the owners once it gets to the court?
All the propaganda has not affected exchange rate and prices of things.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Niseamaka(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

...ok next time use your brains..

I trailed you from the very beginning on this thread, reading all your comments, the responses and your insults to all who tried in vain to correct you. My conclusion: YOU GREW UP PHYSICALLY SO FAST AND MENTALLY VERY SLOW, IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR BIOLOGICAL AGE WHICH I GUESS WILL BE 21, YOUR MENTAL AGE IS DEFNITELY 12. STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF PUBLICLY, KID.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Marotzke(m): 12:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Niseamaka:

I trailed you from the very beginning on this thread, reading all your comments, the responses and your insults to all who tried in vain to correct you. My conclusion: YOU GREW UP PHYSICALLY SO FAST AND MENTALLY VERY SLOW, IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR BIOLOGICAL AGE WHICH I GUESS WILL BE 21, YOUR MENTAL AGE IS DEFNITELY 12. STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF PUBLICLY.
mental retardation and organic brain disease dosen't even begin to describe your pathetic condition.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by juman(m): 12:46am On Apr 14, 2017
Internet is great.

People in different villages, towns and cities, even in different countries, even in different continents communicate as if they were in the same room discussing.

Praise to the founder of internet.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Heavencare: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Common sense is a rarity nowadays. So, I don't blame any of you kids on nairaland.

Fyi, EFCC never mentioned or alleged anyone as the owner of the money. It was SR that did.

To children of hate, anger and frustration, everything good about PMB's administration is propaganda. You guys a[b][/b]re permanently conditioned that way. grin
grin
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Niseamaka:

I trailed you from the very beginning on this thread, reading all your comments, the responses and your insults to all who tried in vain to correct you. My conclusion: YOU GREW UP PHYSICALLY SO FAST AND MENTALLY VERY SLOW, IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR BIOLOGICAL AGE WHICH I GUESS WILL BE 21, YOUR MENTAL AGE IS DEFNITELY 12. STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF PUBLICLY, KID.

...You are an ingrate of the highest degree...If you are not an imbeccile,you would have realised that i replied empty dolts like you who love to insult their ancestors in the name of insulting me with an equal amount of insult..

...The Efcc issues that you clowns were yapping against me for..was i not proved right??..but daft ignorant simpletons like you who know nothing but the news of EFCC discovers trillions in so,so,so and so place ,after which you all will proceeds here to reel out abuses against all and sundry without asking questions..

...Now the so-called discoverd money has no owner,with FG resorting to 'confiscating it' undecided..really??....is it not logical therefore to expect EFCC to carry out proper investigations on any cash discoverd to ascertain who owns what,how it was gotten and for what purpose before rushing to the media with their 'discoveries'.??..You lots are not smart enough to know when someone is 'playing to the gallery' like EFCC is doing and i wonder why.

...You are way beneath me intellectually dude,so stay on your lane and never quote me anymore..
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by obidevine(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hilarious!!!

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by obidevine(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
I just watched on Channels TV, Governor Wike claims the money belongs to Rivers State Government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / Lekki Shootings: Frank Edoho "Osinbajo’s Comments Disappointing" / Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.