Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kenya Woman Bleeds From Her Vineyard After Sleeping With Married Man (graphic Ph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya Woman Bleeds From Her Vineyard After Sleeping With Married Man (graphic Ph (785 Views)

Sleeping With Married Women / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Woman Bleeds From Her Vineyard After Sleeping With Married Man (graphic Ph by Gominorrr: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
According to a report from The People news in Kenya a woman blessed badly after having sex with a married man. According to the reports it was said that the woman placed a curse on the man after catching him cheating that any woman he sleeps with again apart from her shall not bear fruits and he shall be put to trouble.

The man said after enjoying with the lady she went inside dressed up and when she came out of the room she started to bleed.

See graphic photos from source
news.thepeople.com/woman-bleeds-after-having-sex-with-married-man/
Re: Kenya Woman Bleeds From Her Vineyard After Sleeping With Married Man (graphic Ph by sotadegrt(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
not unusual of kenya
Re: Kenya Woman Bleeds From Her Vineyard After Sleeping With Married Man (graphic Ph by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
embarassed

Bloòoooooogger angry
Re: Kenya Woman Bleeds From Her Vineyard After Sleeping With Married Man (graphic Ph by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
bloggers and lies are like 5&6

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Its Ok For Nairaland Guys To Attack Females / Help Please!!! :( / This Must Not Happen in Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.