Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Help Please!!! :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please!!! :( (790 Views)

Help Please. I Am About Canceling My Marriage Arrangements With My Baby Mama. / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please!!! :( by goldporte: 10:54pm On May 20, 2017
never mind.. wrong section
Re: Help Please!!! :( by ellagabs(f): 11:01pm On May 20, 2017
scratch dat anus until it swel up, ideas wil com to ur heaad.
Re: Help Please!!! :( by SuperSuave(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2017
and the best place to post this is romance section?

OYO is your case
Re: Help Please!!! :( by goldporte: 11:05pm On May 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
and the best place to post this is romance section?

OYO is your case

im not an active person on NL sir but i have noticed over time that there are more people here than any where else. where do u suggest i might get help pls?
Re: Help Please!!! :( by missyb08(f): 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
you need to calm down and don't go crazy cos of money, try to invest your money in something that bring profits. you can check out "investment" for that. And most importantly, pray to God for Divine direction. All is well.

2 Likes

Re: Help Please!!! :( by goldporte: 11:18pm On May 20, 2017
missyb08:
you need to [b]calm down[/b]and don't go crazy cos of money, try to invest your money in something that bring profits. you can check out "investment" for that. And most importantly, pray to God for Divine direction. All is well.

i wish i could calm down..... its the most difficult thing to do right now.. my course mate who was looking up to me right from our university days thanked me this afternoon for an advise i gave him last year and now he was able to buy a land of 1m . altho, i am happy for him... i felt angry with my self for not having started somethg meaningful and worthwhile...... i am so down......
Re: Help Please!!! :( by SuperSuave(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
goldporte:

im not an active person on NL sir but i have noticed over time that there are more people here than any where else. where do u suggest i might get help pls?
I'll suggest you ask a mod to help you move it to the business or investment section where you'll get the advice you need, na kids and overgrown adults full romance.
Re: Help Please!!! :( by goldporte: 11:26pm On May 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'll suggest you ask a mod to help you move it to the business or investment section where you'll get the advice you need, na kids and overgrown adults full romance.

i already sent it there... thank u for your time....
Re: Help Please!!! :( by missyb08(f): 11:34pm On May 20, 2017
who knows, maybe what God has in stock for you is much better than your friend's. I'm an entrepreneur, my friends have their own shops and I still sell from home doesn't mean I won't be greater in future. Just keep on believing God for a better future. don't be intimidated by your friends success sir. Have you ruled out a plan for your life already? Try to make a plan, pray about it and works towards it. I believe you'll receive wonderful results.

1 Like

Re: Help Please!!! :( by ItsTutsi(m): 1:42am On May 21, 2017
Do u kiss ur man with that mouth??
ellagabs:
scratch dat anus until it swel up, ideas wil com to ur heaad.

Re: Help Please!!! :( by goldporte: 1:37pm On May 21, 2017
missyb08:
who knows, maybe what God has in stock for you is much better than your friend's. I'm an entrepreneur, my friends have their own shops and I still sell from home doesn't mean I won't be greater in future. Just keep on believing God for a better future. don't be intimidated by your friends success sir. Have you ruled out a plan for your life already? Try to make a plan, pray about it and works towards it. I believe you'll receive wonderful results.

thank you so much for this.

1 Like

Re: Help Please!!! :( by goldporte: 1:44pm On May 21, 2017
SuperSuave:

Bro, you see. I created the topic in business and investment sections and got nothing. In fact, only 40 persons viewed the thread. I am so fed up with Nigeria. See, i work with a company that builds banking applications for most banks in Nigeria. The easy way for me to achieve my aim is to write a small virus and inject it into the banks application. I could make the virus send 1kobo from all the banks customers every week to my account. The only reason why i havent done so is because i dont know what will happen to my mum if i am caught and imprisoned. For this reason i want to do something legitimate and i am faced with huge discouragement.
Re: Help Please!!! :( by goldporte: 1:56pm On May 21, 2017
missyb08 if i gave some money to get a shop for your business... would u be able to pay back in 3 months with 30% interest plus ERI/SERVCE FEE of 1k daily for 3 months
Re: Help Please!!! :( by missyb08(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2017
goldporte:
missyb08 if i gave some money to get a shop for your business... would u be able to pay back in 3 months with 30% interest plus ERI/SERVCE FEE of 1k daily for 3 months

I'm not in a haste to open up a shop, I'm actually saving towards it, ion need a loan, more so I can't jump into your offer like that, I'll have to think about it, but I'm not really sure I'm interested.
Re: Help Please!!! :( by goldporte: 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
missyb08:

I'm not in a haste to open up a shop, I'm actually saving towards it, ion need a loan, more so I can't jump into your offer like that, I'll have to think about it, but I'm not really sure I'm interested.

alright.. thank u for your time

(1) (Reply)

Open Question: Who Needs A Virgin? / Launching The Great S3X Forum 18+ / Anal Sex, Mouth Action Or Masturbating.which Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.