Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) (6444 Views)

Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
1........Take a trip to the drugstore.Buying a few items ahead of time can make losing your virginity a little easier. Consider picking up:Condoms, which both help prevent pregnancy and help stop the spread of sexually-transmitted infections (STIs). Even if you're on another form of birth control and you trust your partner, using a condom can erase any doubts that might make you anxious in the moment. Don't worry about buying anything that's ribbed or extra tricked-out for your first time — your biggest concern is that the condom fit.

2.........Partners should consider going together and buying a few different types of condoms and trying them on and seeing what fits best so you'll be prepared when the big moment arrives. If your partner has a latex allergy, nitrile condoms are a great alternative.

3.........Lubricant will ease a lot of the pain by reducing friction. If you're using latex condoms (which most are), do not use an oil-based lubricant, because they can weaken the latex and cause the condom to tear or break. Instead, opt for a silicone- or water-based lube. It is safe to use any type of lube with a nitrile or polyurethane condom.

4........Know what your hymen is. The hymen is a thin membrane that partially covers the vaginal opening, and almost every female is born with one. It starts to wear away over time due to a variety of activities, such as playing sports, tampon usage, menstruation or normal movement.

5....... Here's what you need to know about it as far as losing your virginity is concerned:You probably have a partial hymen. If you're a teenager, chances are that only part of your hymen is left — which is normal, particularly if you've already started having periods.

6........ If you want to investigate more, you should be able to see your hymen easily with the help of a flashlight and a hand mirror.

7.........If you do bleed, it shouldn't be very much. Any bleeding you experience after losing your virginity should not be on the same level as having a period. Instead, it should only be light spotting for a few hours after. Some girls won't bleed at all.Breaking your hymen shouldn't be overwhelmingly painful. Actually, if you do experience pain during your first time, it's probably from friction if you are not sufficiently lubricated or aroused — not because your hymen has nerve endings (spoiler: it doesn't).

8..........The good news is, although you can't control your hymen tearing, youcan control how relaxed you are.In some cases, your hymen may not break at all. It can stretch or the opening in the hymen may be large enough that the penis, intimacy gadget, or fingers inserted do not tear the hymen.

9......Get familiar with your clitoris.Contrary to what you might see in the movies, women rarely experience orgasm from penetration alone; clitoral stimulation is usually how people who are female orgasm.

10.......If you are nervous about pain, MouthAction or clitoral stimulation before penetration can relax the muscles. If you orgasm before penetration, this can alleviate any potential pain due to the flood of endorphins in the brain.

11......... Talk to your partner about engaging in MouthAction or stimulating the clitoris manually during pre-intimacy and before penetration.

#Nikkycares
Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by SINZ: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Remind me never to let my daughter come close to this OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nikkyissakhutie:

#Nikkycares

You really do
Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
SINZ:
knowledge is power.... Hypocracy is a disease
Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
SINZ:

You'd be glad if your daughter ever came close to something as educative as this. We like treating the topic of sex like it's a taboo, whereas God wants us to educate each other about its pros and cons while teaching each other the importance of abstinence. Tje OP never said boyfriend. . . Partner could be one's husband. . .

Whether you like it or not, your daughter will one day lose her hymen. The question here is: do you want her to lose it painfully or without pain?

1 Like

Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by SINZ: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
blackberlin:

You'd be glad if your daughter ever came close to something as educative as this. We like treating the topic of sex like it's a taboo, whereas God wants us to educate each other about its pros and cons while teaching each other the importance of abstinence. Tje OP never said boyfriend. . . Partner could be one's husband. . .

Whether you like it or not, your daughter will one day lose her hymen. The question here is: do you want her to lose it painfully or with pain?

*Sobs* cry cry cry
Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by SINZ: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nikkyissakhutie:
knowledge is power.... Hypocracy Hypocrisy is a disease

Don't mention. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by GEExclusive: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Can't even remember self
Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
SINZ:

*Sobs* cry cry cry

Clown. . . grin
Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
SINZ:

Don't mention. smiley

You are a wicked people cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by SINZ: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
blackberlin:

Clown. . . grin
Seriously, its heart wrenching sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by SINZ: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
blackberlin:

You are a wicked people cheesy grin

Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
SINZ:

Seriously, its heart wrenching sad

Well, typos and touchscreen phones are 5 & 6. . . I don't even bother anymore nowadays.

PS: You daughter is still gonna lose her hymen. grin
Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by carzola(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Where should we park?

1 Like

Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by Nikkyissakhutie(f): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
SINZ:

Don't mention. smiley
thank you very much
Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by jonaifame22(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
99.9 percent of the gals here are deflowered
Re: How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) by SINZ: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
blackberlin:

Well, typos and touchscreen phones are 5 & 6. . . I don't even bother anymore nowadays.

PS: You daughter is still gonna lose her hymen. grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See Unclad Photos Of A Lady Released By Jealous Ex-boyfriend (18+) / I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation / Am I That Ugly? Rate My Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.