Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (42713 Views)

LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT' 5 Place Girls Want You To Be Touch In Her Body That Will Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by street2view: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2017
wink wink wink
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by street2view: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2017
grin grin grin
kinstar112:

Continue reading now
Just click on the link
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by Smartii(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Safiaa:
It's expensive, thats all you need to know.
How expensive? Wasn't it money u spent? Or it was so expensive u paid using Gold!? Now I know a treasure u would value! wink, this is absolutely your weakest point!
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by street2view: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2017
angry angry angry angry
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by street2view: 1:02am On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by catalan15(m): 2:18am On Dec 06, 2017
kinstar112:

You need to click in the link Oo
noted
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by street2view: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
wink wink wink wink
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by street2view: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
fghb
kinstar112:
Street2view tho... he's pretty good at designing a site and developing it to the fullest
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by street2view: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
frfrf
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by street2view: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2018
best

street2view:
6 Places Girls Want You To Touch – Generally most of the men like to touch the breast, vag1na and butt of the women. But they are neglecting the other sensitive parts that induce women and give a lot of happy moments. If you touch these parts during the s3x or pre-intimacy she will get in the mood and feel special.

Think no more of a women’s chasm, and search the erogenous spots that will get more excited to your lady. But most of the men doing this mistake is that they are goes directly for the women’s vag1na, breast or other private parts, without thinking about her other nine sensitive parts. So, if you would like to want your lady get into the s3xual mood, then stimulates her other body part. Here are some but important points where women want to be touched.

1. Hair:

Men always attracting to their gorgeous looks, so only this reason women are very punctuate about her hairstylist look. Hair wash, color, cut and styling these processes may be quit stress reliever. Running your fingers smoothly through her hair this is a proper way to send tingles down her spine.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE REMAINING 4
http://street2view.com/2017/04/ladies-weak-point-5-places-girls-want-touch-body-will-blow-mind/
Re: LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2018
My woman's weak spot is her neck. She goes crazy when I lick it cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.