Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: (989 Views)

My Bf Left Me Coz He Didnt Have Any Use Of Me Again / Girl Strips Full Unclad, No Pants, No Bra Coz Boyfriend Refused To Buy Iphone / She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by cliffy: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2009
Guys there is this very girl tall & pretty, the 1st time i saw her she showed interest so for me not to loose that opportunity i got to approach her b4 another guy does & i requested for her # which she refused to give to me & was smiling(u know girls & there shakara) but she flows with me & gave me her # the third time i requested for it. But the problem is that she neither txt nor call since we met coz i don't know if she's still interested. I need ur advice on this ladies.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by ElRazur: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2009
cliffy:

Guys there is this very girl tall & pretty, the 1st time i saw her she showed interest so for me not to loose that opportunity i got to approach her b4 another guy does & i requested for her # which she refused to give to me & was smiling(u know girls & there shakara) but she flows with me & gave me her # the third time i requested for it. But the problem is that she neither txt nor call since we met coz i don't know if she's still interested. I need your advice on this ladies.

You appear to have pestered a bit too much for her numbers. You appear to have shown too much interest in her. Those two things leaves you in a weak position. Call her a couple of times and just try and talk without letting your "butterflies in the tummy" effect take over, if she wont call or respond to you after, I suggest you look elsewhere.

smiley
Goodluck.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by cliffy: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
Thanx for the advice i appreciate.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by ginky: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
Common nah! KAI! ! So,because she has your number, you expect her to make contact. Am sure you're familiar with the way some girls behave. Just like you said,they do shakara. Call her (don't text yet).When you're speaking with her on the phone,be confident and don't start telling her you like her though you can imply it. You can just ask her how her day was and don't be in a hurry to hang up. Even if she says it was ok and doesn't want to go into details, you can say a little about how your's went(just a little oh). When, you do that, she would feel at ease with you and before you know it, she would start making contact with you though she may start with a text. You may need to call her up to 3 times(like 2 day's interval) before she starts. GOODLUCK.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by cliffy: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
Ginky, i like ur comment thanx.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by Cockyzy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2009
She is making you chase her.if you want to learn how to be the alpha male then get to learn girls way of making u attracted and chase her.WHAT TO DO: Just text her this"I Thought you so interesting and smart but you are just mean".sound not 2 nice right.i bet you this is how u play the alpha male.send her this and i bet she will call u.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by jcob1: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
dude get a job. get a good apartment. get a good car. then she wont give you only her numbre but her whole body.

Don't you know it is possible for you to have her fone number while one black Zap.in dude is busy tearing her yssup apart ? china ur eyes.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by cliffy: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ cockyzy, u got a good format there.

@ jcob, what can a man do, than to wait for your turn dude. Thanx guyz
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by ginky: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2009
10x. I wouldn't advise you to do what cockzy said. We all know that people react differently. If it's me,I would be offended and even the little affection I have for the guy would fade almost immediately. Anyway,don't forget to give us updates.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by LordReed(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2010
How is it dat u collected her numba and didn't call her? If u don't call her how will u know if she likes u or not? Make dat call and don't ask her why she hasn't called u, just yarn like friends.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by cliffy: 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
Dude, i do call her but is just that she hasn't called yet & more xpecially she don't really go in2 details 'bout stuffs if i show concern, like me: 'ow was your day she: fine, me: mine was so kool you know i attended one show it was such a groovy. She: ok, s'mething like that, but she sounds kool on fon,i don't know if she's playin hard 2 get or sometin, guyz i need ur opinion on diz.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by elecktra(f): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2010
Cockyzy:

She is making you chase her.if you want to learn how to be the alpha male then get to learn girls way of making u attracted and chase her.WHAT TO DO: Just text her this"I Thought you so interesting and smart but you are just mean".sound not 2 nice right.i bet you this is how u play the alpha male.send her this and i bet she will call u.

shocked shocked shocked shockedseriously that works for you?? waoh i dont think i want to meet an alpha male undecided undecided that pick-up line is just so drab and lame and over the top rude,send me that and i bet u just kissed me a lifetime goodbye

@poster  thot u said u asked for her number ? so why are you chilling for her to call you ?? cos she showed interest initially doesnt mean she's gon woo your waggy a.s.s  tongue
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by cliffy: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2010
@ elecktra u know u've not said anytin, be specific my dear.
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by elecktra(f): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2010
hmm i understand sad sad i ll break it down to ur level wat am trying to say is since u asked for her number you should go ahead and call her dont wait for her to call u, its dat s-i-m-p-l-e smiley smiley my dear
Re: Is She Still Interested Coz I Really Like Her: by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2010
Have u gone on a date with her yet?

(1) (Reply)

Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! / Decoding Those Female Languages! / Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.