Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? (985 Views)

Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / In Love With A Much Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2011
They say age is just a number but some people have a limit.

How many years older can a guy be to date you? Does it matter to you how old your man is?
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by MrsChima(f): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
Five years.

What about you, Wifey?
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
Age doesn't matter to me.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by MrsChima(f): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2011
So you will marry GRANDPA? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Fulllips(f): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2011
LOL this is so funny to me, cause one of my friends (18) just found out she has been talking to a guy in his 30's. Needless to say she has cut off complete communication from him. And she is petrified and embarrassed, Girl I hope you don't read Nairaland. i know you'd kill me for putting your business out there.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Cuddlemii: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
@op

I used to think it was about age too. That a guy has to be in his 30s bla bla bla because they are the ones that are ready to settle down and they are more caring but I swear its not about the age but the guy or man in question. Maturity has nothing to do with age. But I can't date someone younger than me. Until recently, 4-5 years but now I'm willing to make an exception for 2 years if its who I really want.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
The 3rd leg is the same, no matter the age they can make babies.but i know there is more to that anyway
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by livedit(f): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
I'm with Mrs. Chima on this one. No more than 5years older/younger. Unfortunately, age does matter to Livedit.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by 190: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
walks in singing

**im brushing off my shirt - brusshin brushinn brushiiin offf my shirt **
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Pweety4me(f): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
I've had a similar topic 2 this b4 tongue
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by MrsChima(f): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2011
It is not always about sex however when you wants to grow old with someone you wants someone closer in age.

If you do not mind being with someone that is excessively older than you then prepare for factors that comes with that age group typically.

I guess it could be sexy to a 18 years old chick with a 88 years old GRAMPIE. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

So you will marry GRANDPA? lipsrsealed
Luckily the Grandpa types do not approach me. lol

Only my age group, and people who are older than me 2, 3, and 4 yrs.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 28, 2011
I'm allergic to any woman from 27 above. .and Weighing over 135-140pnds. To me they re old. . . If you are a woman and weigh more than 140pnds please don't come close or flirt around me please cuz I will know. . Yes size discrimination. . Mrs. C---- u know what it is.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Mynd44: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2011
^^^
shaking my head at you
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by DBestDoc(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2011
He'got to be like 5-8 YEARS older and nothing more or less
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Cuddlemii: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2011
@reality 101,

Is this the girl trouble u couldn't talk about yesterday? U sound so down, hope u r alright?
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by mirob(f): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
I can go with 2 to 3 yrs older or younger as long as he is mature.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by sweeti14(f): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2011
For me 3 or 4 max. . . . . for some strange reason i tend to attract guys who are like 5,6 or more years older than me angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Orikinla(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
Girls PLEASE, you can date older men for FUN, CASH/GOODIES or even  LOVE. BUT I BEG don't marry any older man who is old enough to be your father.  My problem is girls as young as 18 want to sleep with me. They compete with their aunts and elder sisters. My grey hair does not discourage them. I had to drive many of them away and they resorted to calling me ARROGANT MAN. Our girls have been spoilt by Sugar Daddies and "Aristos". I dismissed one and called her a small girl, but she laughed at me. In fact they openly  smooch me in public. One 19 year  old even boasted that she would sleep with me until I am tired. The  fact is their fathers are sleeping with the mates of their daughters!
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by iice(f): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2011
11yrs tops.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
Orikinla:

Girls PLEASE, you can date older men for FUN, CASH/GOODIES or even LOVE. BUT I BEG don't marry any older man who is old enough to be your father. My problem is girls as young as 18 want to sleep with me. They compete with their aunts and elder sisters. My grey hair does not discourage them. I had to drive many of them away and they resorted to calling ARROGANT man.
Our girls have been spoilt by Sugar Daddies and "Aristos". I dismissed one and called her a small girl and she laughed at me. In fact they openly smooch me in public. One 19 year old even boasted that she would sleep with me until I am tired. The fact is their fathers are sleeping with the mates of their daughters! alling ARROGANT man. Our girls have been spoilt by Sugar Daddies and "Aristos". I dismissed one and called her a small girl and she laughed at me. In fact they openly smooch me in public. One 19 year old even boasted that she would sleep with me until I am tired. The fact is their fathers are sleeping with the mates of their daughters!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by kemmeye: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
does not matter the older the richer in most cases. grin
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2011
Many Nigerian girls on campus scream at the sight of popular Nigerian actor RMD and would not mind to sleep with him even now that he is 50. One 18 year old member of Nairaland begged me until I obliged. She even grabbed my mojo and I thought she wanted to suck it. Their mothers also encourage them. Nigerian mothers behave like pimps. One event sent her prettiest and sexiest daughter to bring me gifts twice. She is 19, but very independent. Well, my long years of experience helps them in practical sex education. It is natural and cultural in Africa since young girls often marry older men.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by MrsChima(f): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2011
REALITY101:

I'm allergic to any woman from 27 above. .and Weighing over 135-140pnds. To me they re old. . . If you are a woman and weigh more than 140pnds please don't come close or flirt around me please cuz I will know. . Yes size discrimination. . Mrs. C---- u know what it is.

Your baby momma weighs more than 140 so STOP LYING NIGGA.

LMAO@size discrimination grin grin grin grin grin grin

Men better be lucky women aren't dick size discriminating cos I know 80% of BLACK MEN aren't hung. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 29, 2011
Mrs. Chima I never knew your fatass belle got a baby for me. . Lol. . Well that's my choice and no one got a damn right to question moi. I love me them 5 STAR chick(s) and I got me one *winks*
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by MrsChima(f): 2:20am On Jul 29, 2011
LMAO@FIVE STARS HO. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sure do boo boo. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 29, 2011
Mrs. Chima kindly leave my anusss alone quit licking it. .
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by MrsChima(f): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2011
That wasn't me. It was Dsense. He said it was a bit fruity and tasted like Mango Paradise from Victoria Secret.

I knew I saw you at Victoria's last week. Nice pink shoes. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Goldieluks: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
G ay freaks^^ angry

@OP, 10 years is ok by me.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by horny4u(f): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2011
10-15 years as long as you are an alpha male not the type i can send to buy coke at tesco.
Re: Ladies, How Much Older Can You Go? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2011
[size=13pt]This place is for only ladies . . . Okay ~ i withdraw my comment grin[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What's Ur Worst/embrassing Moment Or Experience In A Relationship, Date Or Even Marriage? / Extracurricular / How To Solve Spiritual Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.