Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking (4630 Views)

The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / See The Unclad Pictures A Slay Queen Posted Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Factfinder1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hit or miss... He decided to be the king of slay queens and pepper them gang

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by splmosixx(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by splmosixx(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wetin concern me grin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by SINZ: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Slay king gringrin

7 Likes

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by tstx(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
The guy looks a little like Seun

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by handsam(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2017

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Zehner(f): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hehe hehe #oshe, pepper dem gang tongue cheesy
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
To mad just dey hungry some people . . . Pls like our page at www.facebook.com/yellowsunentertainment

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by malificent(f): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hian.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by ikp120(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
A nairalander?
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by CaroLyner(f): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dude,you're too old for this

6 Likes

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by obiorathesubtle: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
sad

So where are the facebookers that got talking?
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by poyepa(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is what happens when you take KENYA weed!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by buffalowings: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
hmm

he's been smoking that thing AGAIN

ALL HAIL OSOGBO......
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by jojothaiv(m): 1:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Ayam Not Understanding
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by wittywitty(f): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2017
undecidedlaughing so hard this morning. look at his serious face. but He is sha fine o. @op please is he single?
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Haha he slayed grin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Mimzyy(f): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
His village people just opened his case file grin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Factfinder1(m): 3:56am On Apr 16, 2017
wittywitty:
undecidedlaughing so hard this morning. look at his serious face. but He is sha fine o. @op please is he single?

Inbox him on fb

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2017
poyepa:
This is what happens when you take KENYA weed!!! grin
lol Kenya weed can highhh 4 Africagrin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2017
wittywitty:
chai,I'll report u to ur boyfriend! single ko,searching nigrin
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by wittywitty(f): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2017
konjishild:
haba. why na. I thought u got my back? its not fair o
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by wittywitty(f): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2017
konjishild:
haba. why na. I thought u got my back? its not fair o
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Why add snapchat flower to your picture when you can add the real one to your picture cheesy.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Safiaa(f): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2017
Well, he's attractive lipsrsealed
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by bootylady101(f): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
crucify him!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2017
bootylady101:
crucify him!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus christ do you have sense atol woman undecided
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by bootylady101(f): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

jesus christ do you have sense atol woman undecided

don't you recognise humour when you see or notice one?

last time I checked, I got freedom to say what I want (be it sensible,stupid, relevant or otherwise) abi na your phone I use type?

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2017
Osheyyy, oh baby grin
Ewe on fleek, oh baby tongue
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by Tazdroid(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2017

Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by J500(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
E affect dollar price?
Re: See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
bootylady101:

don't you recognise humour when you see or notice one?

last time I checked, I got freedom to say what I want (be it sensible,stupid, relevant or otherwise) abi na your phone I use type?
if that is your humour then stop it cause its nowhere near funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies / I Don't Care About Women Anymore. Do I Have A Problem? / My Girlfriend End Our Relationship Because I Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.