Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Turns You On Early In The Morning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You On Early In The Morning? (3549 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 5:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Good morning nairalanders..... It's Friday early morning......#TGIF.
Which will you prefer your partner do for you early in the morning.
1] Breakfast in bed.
2]sex
3} Massage
4} foot rub
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by darkmarky(m): 5:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Cuddling....

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by pyyxxaro: 5:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Akamu and akara undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by biacan(f): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by kunlesufyan(m): 5:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Praising the most high, thanking him for being alive to see a new day.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by seunlayi(m): 5:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Saying the Lord's Prayer and followed up my personal and intersesorry prayer put me in the right mood. Turn up is not all about s3x

8 Likes

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by MhizzAJ(f): 5:24am On Oct 27, 2017
I'd go for breakfast in bed on a Friday morning

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by BabaRamota1980: 5:25am On Oct 27, 2017
The break of a new day when sun appears on the horizon.
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by wondaboi2010(m): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Prayer is the key!!!
Prayer is the master key.
Early in the morning, you pray and thank God for giving you life.

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by luckyz4rea(m): 5:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Faithola:
1] Breakfast in bed.
2]sex
3} Massage
4} foot rub

This is how people fail. According to the options provided above, which would you prefer? Choose one first then make a recommendation of what you think should have comew

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by IamHeWrites: 5:42am On Oct 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I'd go for breakfast in bed on a Friday morning

Mama D Mama grin

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by luckyz4rea(m): 5:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Faithola:
1] Breakfast in bed.
2]sex
3} Massage
4} foot rub

This is how people fail. According to the options provided above, which would you prefer? Choose one first then make a recommendation of what you think should have come up first

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by MhizzAJ(f): 5:44am On Oct 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:

Mama D Mama grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 5:56am On Oct 27, 2017
luckyz4rea:

This is how people fail. According to the options provided above, which would you prefer? Choose one first then make a recommendation of what you think should have come up first

God bless u dear. Understanding is great

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 5:57am On Oct 27, 2017
seunlayi:
Saying the Lord's Prayer and followed up my personal and intersesorry prayer put me in the right mood. Turn up is not all about s3x
U didn't understand the question
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 6:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Many of u don't understand before replying. We all know praying is vital but understand the question.
Most of u are forming holier than thou... Ur kids how did you give birth to them? U spoke in tongues?
Back to the question.... I love breakfast in bed, I feel special wen I am given my breakfast on d bed by boo..
And cuddling too

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Mouth Gig undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Samsimple(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Another early morning sleep

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2017
DeadRat:
Mouth Gig undecided
Lol
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Samsimple:
Another early morning sleep
lol
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Adorable90(f): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmm let me see,No1=FOOD,NO2=FOOD,NO3=FOOD,NO4=FOOD.
Anytype of food am OK. cheesy
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Adorable90:
Hmmmm let me see,No1=FOOD,NO2=FOOD,NO3=FOOD,NO4=FOOD.
Anytype of food am OK. cheesy
What is food adorable. Lol
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2017
DeadRat:
Mouth Gig undecided
lol...

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2017
prayer!
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2017
food____-------______----amala - obe gbegiri-eja eerrish

_______------eba-obe eworo-eja dudu gbigbe

_______---------iyan isu-obe egusi-igbin-ponmo

________--------iyan koko-obe oolu

these make me even more than turn me on but make me love u especially it portrayed u learn from ur parents, dat kinda appreciation 4 me.

certified, proudly yoruba!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Heloct(f): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2017
See question early in the morning.

After telling you what they want. Will you convene the message to their partner? or how does what one wants with their partner become a thing of concern to you this early in the morning?

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Lalas247(f): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
that morning boner lipsrsealed dimples129 knows what I mean
DAT look u give d rod Kai ...

see lies o ... make Una dey form lipsrsealed
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2017
j
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Slayer2: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
prayer!

Prayer?.. . You..?

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Adorable90(f): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2017
cheesy grin
Faithola:

What is food adorable. Lol
Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Slayer2:

Prayer?.. . You..?

cheesy I'm a staunch Christian joorgrin

1 Like

Re: What Turns You On Early In The Morning? by Faithola(f): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Lalas247:
that morning boner lipsrsealed dimples129 knows what I mean
DAT look u give d rod Kai ...

see lies o ... make Una dey form lipsrsealed
Hahhaha@form

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Please Learn!!! / Husband Exposes Nude Photos And Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover / Why Are Nigerian(all African) Men Weak And Love Dating White Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.