Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy (3538 Views)

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2017
geezyk:
That's how they'll be deceiving you with love, but at the end of it all you get burnt and back to square one, shit_ is just a waste of time jare..

Dating isn't a waste of time....

Dating the wrong person is the waste of time....

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Twizzy30(m): 7:32am On Apr 15, 2017
BaesDiary:

Thank you.

Well, I think you should not rush her to be in love with you. Love is patient. Also, she need's to heal from her previous relationship, so you dont end up as a rebound. Trust me, if you force her to be in a relationship with you, it might not last. She would use you to 'cushion' (read about this on my blog) the effect of hr failed relationship. When she eventually finds someone she feels she loves, she moves on and you feel heartbroken.

Don't rush her, stop telling her you love her for now, just express it in your actions i.e the things you do for her..... If she eventually trust you not to break her heart, she will want all of you, she will want a relationship with you. All the best!
Thank you for the advice.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2017
firstking01:
And you hardly sleepsad.
Lol this one you know everything I do na wa oh
Hope you work .. .. and not jobless cause all this info you dey store for head not sure how its improving ya life o
Anyway u don fall pata pata ... u for no even quote me seff now that you have men u don fall finish .. u know the zone u dey nao grin
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2017
Martin124:
madam,how far na?
Morning Im good .. u
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Morning Im good .. u
am gud oo,,hope the night went well na?Bumbae me nor understand you oo..
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Martin124:
am gud oo,,hope the night went well na?Bumbae me nor understand you oo..
Dont get ?
Wetin u nounderstand embarassed
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by firstking01(m): 7:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol this one you know everything I do na wa oh
Hope you work .. .. and not jobless cause all this info you dey store for head not sure how its improving ya life o
Anyway u don fall pata pata ... u for no even quote me seff now that you have men u don fall finish .. u know the zone u dey nao grin
Chai

Chai, i laugh in swahili, huhuhuhuhu...your self esteem cheap tho that you'd always ganer any mention from me as crushing on yougrin....Babe, just grow up some more, but until then i might look your waygrin....No responsible and wel groomed guy will date a girl that wears ring on her nose and legs trust megrin...Just go arrange yourself and look neat, chai, iddfgrin....see eh, if i should lash you it might ruin today for yougrin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
firstking01:
Chai, i laugh in swahili, huhuhuhuhu...your self esteem cheap tho that you'd always ganer any mention from me as crushing on yougrin....Babe, just grow up some more, but until then i might look your waygrin....No responsible and wel groomed guy will date a girl that wears ring on her nose and legs trust megrin...Just go arrange yourself and look neat, chai, iddfgrin.
Lol who talking about crush
Mehn u cray cray
Last reply .. stop trolling wink
And hunny best believe ur opinion is next to zero go that of a houseboy y u so concerned with what i do
Go and chat to the ones who u go marry
Marriage aint end game for me .. my nose ring aint going anywhere only illeterates and ignorant ppl fund a piece of removable jewels an issue
Keep living in the stone age grin

Pls wouldn't wt ur type crushing u too jobless grin lol just clocked why u tryna attack or fish for arguement u n ur ppls wehdone i see una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Dont get ?
Wetin u nounderstand embarassed
why is it that you don't like to hear out people's intention towards you,especially when you see a friend that intrested in you,,,
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Martin124:
why is it that you don't like to hear out people's intention towards you,especially when you see a friend that intrested in you,,,
May not be genuine smiley
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by firstking01(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Mehn u cray cray
And hunny best believe ur opinion is next to zero go that of a houseboy y u so concerned with what i do
Marriage aint end game for me .. my nose ring aint going anywhere only illeterates and ignorant ppl fund a piece of removable jewels an issue

Pls wouldn't wt ur type crushing u too jobless grin lol just clocked why u tryna attack or fish for arguement u n ur ppls wehdone i see una
Ok, you win, have a nice daygrin.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

May not be genuine smiley
see ve told you before now,the past remains the past,you can just hear them out,and if at that point when hanging out with them,you see a mistake you can aswell correct them,and if they don't match with ur terms you can aswell walk away...see am sure you know what attention and intention mean's and you know this two give a good life abt what they want
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by geezyk(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2017
BaesDiary:

Dating isn't a waste of time....

Dating the wrong person is the waste of time....
We fall in love with the wrong people most times, while thinking she's the right one..
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Mehn u cray cray

Cc: savagefinder
Chai.

Rip firstking01

Bumbae your bad mouth no be here, na double edge sword that type when them describe for the Bible grin
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Chai.

Rip firstking01

Bumbae your bad mouth no be here, na double edge sword that type when them describe for the Bible grin
Lol I get it from you grin wink
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol I get it from you grin wink

Lolz my own they trek for where your own dey ni grin

Hope you having a great day? smiley

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Chai.

Rip firstking01

Lol, Rip asin?...can you pls spot out one correct sentence she made on that shiity post??....i just let her be cos of ban if not ehgrin, who doesn't know who she is here??....the way some of you buttlick and hype females here shagrin...She's way outa my league bro, you should know.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1
firstking01

Please sheath your sword.

Let it go please.....

Thank you.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
BaesDiary:
Bumbae1
firstking01

Please sheath your sword.

Let it go please.....

Thank you.
Lol ok ma binu

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, Rip asin?...can you pls spot out one correct sentence she made on that shiity post??....i just let her be cos of ban if not ehgrin, who doesn't know who she is here??....the way some of you buttlick and hype females here shagrin...She's way outa my league bro, you should know.
Lol e don do nao thought we were just teasing nothing serious
No ones butt licking all in humour cheesy u and indirect shade cool

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

Lolz my own they trek for where your own dey ni grin

Hope you having a great day? smiley
Yes thanks . Likewise
Love little holidays like this this .. much needed Rejuvenation cheesy
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op you are so on point.

Thank God, I have such guy in my life.

I can't ask for more.

Love you boo boo... In case your reading this kiss
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes thanks . Likewise

Nice one.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexialin:
Op you are so on point.

Thank God, I have such guy in my life.

I can't ask for more.

Love you boo boo... In case your reading this kiss

Awwww.....
That's awesome wink
You guys should keep it up....... kiss

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
BaesDiary:

Awwww.....
That's awesome wink
You guys should keep it up....... kiss

smileyThanks dear, we definitely will.
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes thanks . Likewise

Do you chat on whatsapp? grin
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexialin:

smileyThanks dear, we definitely will.
Thanks smiley

Uwc dear
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes thanks . Likewise

Hey you, happy holidays dear

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by odaniel1(m): 4:58am On Apr 19, 2017
firstking01:
Chai, i laugh in swahili, huhuhuhuhu...your self esteem cheap tho that you'd always ganer any mention from me as crushing on yougrin....Babe, just grow up some more, but until then i might look your waygrin....No responsible and wel groomed guy will date a girl that wears ring on her nose and legs trust megrin...Just go arrange yourself and look neat, chai, iddfgrin....see eh, if i should lash you it might ruin today for yougrin.

I like her nose rings. So wat if she wears them
Y'all need to stop bashing urselvs n grow up. Yea both o' you.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by dingbang(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2017
missdashin:
am still waiting for him o
bros do come fast o
wait no more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Wife Stories – Monica Asis – If The Shoe Fits / My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission / These Are The Hardest Zodiac Signs To Fall In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.