Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent (4389 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
bro easy nw.... I was not even done ....u ddnt allow me to land b4 trying to bury me haba
You dont use I fainted play after 4pm as a Muslim, youn man. Before you know it, dem don bury u grin
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
lmaooo...I wished u knew me beta... but im enjoying dz charade tho

You're the one putting on airs here trying to be Lord Fauntleroy of the manor. Just now you corrected somebody. Btw, "wished" & "knew" should never be in the same sentence. It's grammatically incorrect. So much for that "high" English you spoke of earlier on grin

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
While my boyfriend complains jokingly that my English is high, though not for him sha.

Well, your girlfriend is outright dumb.

Atleast you said "Jokingly"because there is nothing like High English. It's cute though, you third "worlder's" and your delusion of grandeur. Lmfaoo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Bism(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
The anticedence of female folks i encounted till now have no love lust for complex issues like discussion based on politics, education, economics, technology innovations etc. These aforementioned issues bore them so try and discuss issues that center around her interest like fashion, food and social happening. You would be surprise at her indepth knowledge of these topics. I once used it to finish a hard task with a lady who would have literary tired out of the job if not that our discussion suited her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

You're the one putting on airs here trying to be Lord Fauntleroy of the manor. Just now you corrected somebody. Btw, "wished" & "knew" should never be in the same sentence. It's grammatically incorrect. So much for that "high" English you spoke of earlier on grin
Their should also be a comma (,) immediately after your "just now" too, young lady.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
lovelygurl:
Op I actually think you are the stupid 1 here if you think a language, any language says sth about a person's IQ
dz grl want to finish me here.... anyway the lang part is just a section of it. my out burst is just as a result of other issues I never mentioned here. I know wat im saying. ve bin wit countless girls but dz shit pisses me off after all d forming
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Mimzyy(f): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Smh
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Frolic:
Their should also be a comma (,) immediately after your "just now" too, young lady.

Just like you should have used "there" instead of "their". We're all not in the position to correct anybody on a language that is not ours by birth. So there!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by ChopBellefull(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=ToriBlue post=55572813]While my boyfriend complains jokingly that my English is high, though not for him
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by kaboninc(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
pls help me nairalander this is a true life story happening to me presently. I'm currently dating a girl who is an ND graduate and also presently studying in Unilag for her Degree but a part time study. Whenever we chat online she is always complaining that my English is too "high" for her and most time when we discuss topical issues she has little or nothing to offer . we hardly discuss anything complex and she also doesn't know how to spell some basic English words. malapropism is the order of the day. dont really know wat to do.

no tongne or thumb lashing pls....

Are you intelligent too?
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by ChopBellefull(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
While my boyfriend complains jokingly that my English is high, though not for him sha.

Well, your girlfriend is outright dumb.
Ah! U mean o. cheesy. Ur boifrnd dat is complaining abt ur own nko. What ll u call him grin
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Just like you should have used "there" instead of "their". We're all not in the position to correct anybody on a language that is not ours by birth. So there!
now ppl re over cautious on what they type most esp d spellings. ..I just cant stop laffin ooo
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

now ppl re over cautious on what they type most esp d spellings. ..I just cant stop laffin ooo
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
now ppl re over cautious on what they type most esp d spellings. ..I cant just stop laffin ooo

See what you did by bringing you & your GF's mutual retardedness over here? Told you that shit is contagious! grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
pls help me nairalander this is a true life story happening to me presently. I'm currently dating a girl who is an ND graduate and also presently studying in Unilag for her Degree but a part time study. Whenever we chat online she is always complaining that my English is too "high" for her and most time when we discuss topical issues she has little or nothing to offer . we hardly discuss anything complex and she also doesn't know how to spell some basic English words. malapropism is the order of the day. dont really know wat to do.

no tongne or thumb lashing pls....

Why you sef dey blow grammar in a relationship ? Na sumol sumol Inglish you go dey use for haus. You can be blowing your 'malapropism' for office. She fit deny you sontin, if grammar too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
now ppl re over cautious on what they type most esp d spellings. ..I cant just stop laffin ooo

You meant to say- I just can't stop laughing. Get your words in correct order, boy! angry
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by jidxin(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

See what you did by bringing you & your GF's mutual retardedness over here? Told you that shit is contagious! grin
d retardation is now communal I guess ....urs inclusive

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
jidxin:
d retardation is now communal I guess ....urs inclusive

You brought it & infected all of us.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Paparahzee(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=55572980]Her "stupidity" must be contagious, just look at your own spelling of "intelligent" & "tongue". Methinks you belong together smiley[/quote

GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Frolic:
cheesy. Ability to fluently "spark "Oyinbo anyhow is not a yardstick to measure intelligence. That's what most of u ignoramuses dunno. I Lie?

Go and tell the foreign schools who insist on you having an english test result before they give you admission that baloney. Some countries insist you must have a mastery of english before you are eligible to migrate to their country. You can also go and tell them that nonsense. Thats the bullshit you keep telling yourselves that has kept this country where it is. Mtcheeew
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by MidasTouche01(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'm just amazed how people always make mountain of of nothing.....

Her English or IQ is not up to what u like? Drop her!

Her height is not up to what u like? Break up with her!

Or what did u want us to do about it now that u brought it here
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Drienzia: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:
Her "stupidity" must be contagious, just look at your own spelling of "intelligent" & "tongue". Methinks you belong together smiley
The way some persons jump into conclusion is alarming. And u feel u better than the OP grammatically
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Skinnienigga(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2017
With words like 'malapropism' in your daily vocabulary.. how will she understand your english? you probably chat with her on some obahiagbon kinda shii. Berra calm down bro and forget her english. If she is wise enough to try for a B.Sc after her ND and she has a good character and she can cook ehn...abeg bros, forget her malapropisimal status and wife the lady.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Laird(m): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2017
@ OP. Do not date or friend someone You are not mentally Compatible with oooo
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Bism:
The anticedence of female folks i encounted till now have no love lust for complex issues like discussion based on politics, education, economics, technology innovations etc. These aforementioned issues bore them so try and discuss issues that center around her interest like fashion, food and social happening. You would be surprise at her indepth knowledge of these topics. I once used it to finish a hard task with a lady who would have literary tired out of the job if not that our discussion suited her.

Lol though I'm a girl, I can't stand being with girls who JUST/ONLY talk about fashion etc. ..pathetic
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Go and tell the foreign schools who insist on you having an english test result before they give you admission that baloney. Some countries insist you must have a mastery of english before you are eligible to migrate to their country. You can also go and tell them that nonsense. Thats the bullshit you keep telling yourselves that has kept this country where it is. Mtcheeew

Only when the country is an English speaking country. Makes sense, right? You English will be useless in Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece, France etc.

Sure English is the world's universal language and people have to learn it as a second language BUT in this world of internet where technology is getting better everyday things like LANGUAGE are getting useless. Even the politicians just get a translator. All that matters is being able to speak the language you can the best way it should
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 15, 2017
Drienzia:
The way some persons jump into conclusion is alarming. And u feel u better than the OP grammatically

What conclusion did I jump into? His story is clear enough. No, I don't feel better than him, he is the one feeling he is better than his GF & everyone else on this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 6:30am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Of course. What if I said the error was intentionally made to drive my point home, will you believe?
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
Of course. What if I said the error was intentionally made to drive my point home, will you believe?

No
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 6:36am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

No
As expected.Do have a beautiful morning , afternoon night or evening ; function of where you are atm.
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Only when the country is an English speaking country. Makes sense, right? You English will be useless in Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece, France etc.

Sure English is the world's universal language and people have to learn it as a second language BUT in this world of internet where technology is getting better everyday things like LANGUAGE are getting useless. Even the politicians just get a translator. All that matters is being able to speak the language you can the best way it should
Keep telling yourself that
In those countries you mentioned there are schools programs and courses where the language used to teach is english and an excellent knowledge of the english language is a requirement for admission. English useless? Its clear U have never travelled to those countries. Please do before you conclude
Re: My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent by Frolic: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lol. You still are not making sense, egbon. Ain't migrating , so why give myself the headaches? I'll rather stick to my pidgin and use am converse make my country ppl and business associate understand instead of trying to form English jagaban wey no go get me anywhere. Oga, no go try form prof in front of Naija soldier when dem dey query una oh. Dem go beat u like no tomorrow oh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You / Viral Photo Of New Born Baby Surrounded By 1,616 IVF Needles Her Parents Used / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.