Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pls What Is The Best Way To Treat Those Girls That Don't Love There BF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is The Best Way To Treat Those Girls That Don't Love There BF (478 Views)

All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Best Way To Treat Those Girls That Don't Love There BF by wizlink(m): 2:24am On Apr 15, 2017
Some girls accepts a man they don't love, at the end of the day they will be showing some ugly attitude, like making you her problem solver.
Most guys has experienced it so what can a guy do to get attention from his girlfriend even if the girl doesn't love him.
Re: Pls What Is The Best Way To Treat Those Girls That Don't Love There BF by hollowway44: 2:32am On Apr 15, 2017
I dedicate this to my unborn child.....
I love you. FCT....

Op. End d relationship and look for a girl who love and appreciate you

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Best Way To Treat Those Girls That Don't Love There BF by greatnaija01: 2:34am On Apr 15, 2017
guy, is it by force?? LEAVE THE GIRL AND go IMPROVE YOUR LIFE. I wonder if having a girlfriend is of any MAJOR PROGRESSIVE IMPORTANCE IN LIFE.... DONT BE IN A RUSH TO ENTER WHAT WILL SLOW YOU DOWN.

If you have worked on your Life and Made money, gained influence, gotten Independence, and studied wide on the issues of relationships pros and cons... THEN YOU CAN ENTER RELATIONSHIP.

today what we have is HALF-WITTED dudes that think with their manhood and wonder about looking for girls whose brains are only in their appearance.

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Best Way To Treat Those Girls That Don't Love There BF by kingphilip(m): 5:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Take a walk and get sense faster because you might really need it in your up and coming relationships

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Friend Dilemma / Luking For Good And Caring Partner / See The Endowed Lady Crashing The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.