Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? (473 Views)

Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? by tweetsme(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
Hello Everyone

Please I need honest answer to this Question to clear an issue. After making a proposal to your wife to be and she accepted, Is it Necessary for the Male to put on Engagement Ring like the Female folks do?
Re: Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? by SuperSuave(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Who gave him the ring? Maybe when ladies start doing the proposal grin
Re: Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2017
tweetsme:
Hello Everyone

Please I need honest answer to this Question to clear an issue. After making a proposal to your wife to be and she accepted, Is it Necessary for the Male to put on Engagement Ring like the Female folks do?

I dont think so...im not quite sure abt it...lemme call Sinz the man who got 5 PhDs in Love & Sex & Women grin grin grin
Re: Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? by SINZ: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I dont think so...im not quite sure abt it...lemme call Sinz the man who got 5 PhDs in Love & Sex & Women grin grin grin

gringrin

Re: Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Might help though
Re: Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

gringrin

grin

Hahahhaahha..that meme tho..he looks like Spade cheesy grin

Re: Are Men Suppose To Put On Engagement Ring Like Female? by CaroLyner(f): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2017
•Men wear far less jewelry, in general.
•Men usually propose, and the ring has become the key symbol of this presentation.
•The engagement ring has become a sign of both a man's ability to provide for his bride and his appreciation for her.
•For better or worse, our culture puts more of a premium on showing that a woman is "taken."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Always Love Yourself / Best Ways To Get Over Him Without Revenge / Advice To Ladies Out There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.