Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? (1677 Views)

Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2017
It is the new trend for ladies to marry the guy whose future is secured over the guy who their heart really yearns for.Recently,a social-media friend aborted the pregnancy she had for a guy just 2days to her wedding to her "32yrold-holland-beau'.Ur take?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by CaroLyner(f): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Both of them

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by zealot4me(f): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Coming..
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Nne, I get secured future already. I will marry for love oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by SuperSuave(m): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2017
What is Love?
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2017
P.S The lady is 22 and the guy look way older than she is. The point is,the guy whose baby she had was willing to marry her. He practically begged her to keep the baby but he was a struggling youngman. Cc: lalasticlala Cc: Alphamale
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2017
For love, honey. Forever is a very long time to spend with someone you have no real feelings for. I know I'd be unhappy & irritable like all the time in an arrangement like that. No bueno.
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2017
both
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
What is Love?
Love is a special form of bond/attraction towards another person. You grab?
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
For love, honey. Forever is a very long time to spend with someone you have no real feelings for.
forever is indeed a very long time!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2017
PapiSmith:
both
papi,the 'or' inbetween is an 'exclusive or'.Remember the law of excluded middle? Use it.
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2017
DaisyII:
papi,the 'or' inbetween is an 'exclusive or'.Remember the law of excluded middle? Use it.

Is there a crime if I choose to marry for both purpose?
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by BreezyCB(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2017
Secured future
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
lolz..bae,whe gehls hear of an account with more than 6 zeros they begin to react like chemical.
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2017
PapiSmith:

Is there a crime if I choose to marry for both purpose?
not really.but don't be unstable.
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2017
BreezyCB:
Secured future
wow,coming from a male.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Most ladies marry because of peer pressure and desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2017
DaisyII:
not really.but don't be unstable.

Well fück love. No body wanna get engaged with a lady who will endanger his future

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Frolic: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2017
I wouldnt even fall in love once I know our future together get k-leg grin
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by zyzxx(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Both are to be considered
But for ladies, they Mary for majoly 3 things
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
Extra Money

Like if u agree

4 Likes

Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by zyzxx(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
if I hear
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2017
grin

Still i will Marry For LOVE... wink

Work hard. Grind hard and u will see the difference once u both working for your future... grin grin
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Newboss(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2017
For love anytime. Nothing is permanent... Nothing is sure forever... Things can change within seconds
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by BoosBae(f): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Secured future. grin

Forever is a long time to be struggling with the basic amenities of life, I mean food, shelter and clothing. You can grow in love with your partner with time cheesy
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Both
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by younghartz(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Ops' heart has been broken grin
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by SuperSuave(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2017
DaisyII:
Love is a special form of bond/attraction towards another person. You grab?
not really.
I want to say something but finding it difficult to put down.
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by softiebae: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2017
Both
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
DaisyII:
lolz..bae,whe gehls hear of an account with more than 6 zeros they begin to react like chemical.
Not all ladies, some things gives temporal joy and satisfaction while some permanent. It all depends on what gives the lady joy smiley
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
Not all ladies, some things gives temporal joy and satisfaction while some permanent. It all depends on what gives the lady joy smiley
yea.it all depends on what makes one happy.
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by DaisyII: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
not really.
I want to say something but finding it difficult to put down.
Please do say.
Re: Would You Marry For Love Or For A Secured Future? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:

secured future already .? abeg can u send me 30billion ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL S£X MAKER (s*xed And Betrayed) / Relationships Are Transactional: Love Is A Fraud / A Relationship With Two Friends: Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.