Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,399 members, 7,864,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? (2717 Views)

2019 To End And Nigeria Girls Still Don't Want To Change / Why Is It That Some Girls Still Hide To Wear Pant After Sex? / Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Bro i really do appreciate , i mean i do try my best to provide for her, i mean we are both graduates, her quest for material things is too much, imagine i was talking to her about marriage and she said we would spend N5M for our wedding, and the hall alone would be N1M excluding designs, and my mother wants me to get married to a Nigerian lady, am just tired bro truth.
kibra4u:

Take heart Bro. You see the problem with our girls is that they are too greedy. They lust for material things too much. They just want everyting at their disposal to the extent that they dont mind dating 10 guys at thesame time. May God help us............

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by dominique(f): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2017
But a lot of Nigerian women suffering various degrees of abuse from their Nigerian husbands. Should we be right to generalize all Nigerian as monsters and violent animals? So you claim you got disappointed by one girl next thing is to rush to create yet another Nigerian girls bashing thread. You guys no dey tire ni? Yet you lot call females petty gossips undecided.

Go and date your foreign babes and leave naija babes alone. Long distances relationships are always a no no for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by bakynes(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2017
It's extremely difficult to find good girls in Naija. The loyal ones are probably ugly and less endowed. Most of the pretty/average looking Nigerian girls are into runs or double or multiple date. It's just unfortunate thats how our society is now.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Hahaha no problem bro sure.
yanabasee:

And don't forget to hook me up with a cool white lady when you get excess.... #smiles
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
aurxtino:
Gbam bro you nailed it abeg, come to Sweden and see babes you go fear fear na, abi na Brazil lol. faggie these naija girls jor they are runs girls.
I heard those swedish babes are something else
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Hadeybholar(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2017
I am d female version of day actually happend to you.I keep falling in love with the wrong guys.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

IHa super hot, classy and sexy heard those swedish babes are something else
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by harriet412(f): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
cutieme:
come to SA and u will find true love ,i mean true love.Ladies here would cry and crave for your love despite their natural beauty and well endowed physique.Naija babes with their ugly and artificiality keep on misbehaving. mtchewwww

Hahahaha.... Yeye dey smell
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by TheBossLadyK(f): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
aurxtino:
Does that really matter, is it only Tiger Wood you saw? what about other blacks happily married to white women without problems, shove it please. your Nigeria girls are worthless take it or leave it. the white woman is still better and more faithful anyday anytime

Since you know that white is better than black.....why waste your time with black......Am proud to be Nigerian....
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by TheBossLadyK(f): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
bakynes:
It's extremely difficult to find good girls in Naija. The loyal ones are probably ugly and less endowed. Most of the pretty/average looking Nigerian girls are into runs or double or multiple date. It's just unfortunate thats how our society is now.

Hear yourself talk.....the loyal ones a are probably ugly and less endowed...... why you come dey complain say pretty girls dey do runs Na.......you go pretty and endowed then manage wetin you see...... mind you not all pretty babes are into runs...
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Leriebloom(f): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Seriously. Because of one woman you generalise every Nigerian woman. Not every woman would come up on this forum and start announcing how they have given up on Niger guys because of heartbreak. Going by the number of experiences a Niger babe has gone through with guys, she would have given up on Niger men a long time ago. And yet because of one unlucky experience, you are asking this..............question.
Go marry whitie, hope say she treat you better. undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by rainerboy1010: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2017

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Leriebloom:
Seriously. Because of one woman you generalise every Nigerian woman. Not every woman would come up on this forum and start announcing how they have given up on Niger guys because of heartbreak. Going by the number of experiences a Niger babe has gone through with guys, she would have given up on Niger men a long time ago. And yet because of one unlucky experience, you are asking this..............question.
Go marry whitie, hope say she treat you better. undecided
at least whitie go born me pikin with curly hair
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Dmelkowking50(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Brada go for a Caribbean lady. Dey r sweet.... Most white girls are very good with relationships.. Talking from experience
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by kazzamaks28(f): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Try dating the men then grin. grin.. Are Nigerian men worth dating?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Leriebloom(f): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
at least whitie go born me pikin with curly hair

Lol. Just that
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. Just that
dem go gimme better currency
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
aurxtino:
Bro i really do appreciate , i mean i do try my best to provide for her, i mean we are both graduates, her quest for material things is too much, imagine i was talking to her about marriage and she said we would spend N5M for our wedding, and the hall alone would be N1M excluding designs, and my mother wants me to get married to a Nigerian lady, am just tired bro truth.

Pay no mind to all these barbie dolls. See how they ignore the issue at hand and focus on you generalising? Fish brains. They all the same - every single one of them.
Nothing you give/do is ever enough. Tell your Ma you'all need more time, while at that tell that chick to bugger off.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Leriebloom(f): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
dem go gimme better currency

Okay oo
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Leriebloom:

Okay oo
oya tell me, as a blackie, what do think you have to offer that a whitie doesn't possesss?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by ashewoboy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Leriebloom:

my love, you are worth dating. that's why i wanna date youcheesy.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:25am On Apr 16, 2017
I know some Nigerian girls who are good and terribly bad ones, I know the greedy ones and the ones with integrity, I know the arrogant ones and the humble ones, I know the real ones and the fake ones, I know the honest ones and the dishonest ones, I know the foolish ones and the wise ones, I know the friendly ones and the hostile ones, I know the ones that will make good wives and ones for those who have been cursed, I know the ones with good sense of humor and boring ones, I know the dirty ones and the neat ones, I know the committed ones and the impatient ones, I know the ugly ones and the pretty ones.

What am I saying? I would not say I like or dislike Nigerian girls unless all of them are the same, if u are lucky, you will meet the good ones among them who would not hide their true identity and if the reverse is the case, God help you and mind you, same thing goes for men.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2017
They are not worth dating and yet they are getting married every Saturday.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Thanks a whole lot bro. i really do appreciate.
CorGier:

Pay no mind to all these barbie dolls. See how they ignore the issue at hand and focus on you generalising? Fish brains. They all the same - every single one of them.
Nothing you give/do is ever enough. Tell your Ma you'all need more time, while at that tell that chick to bugger off.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Still Worth Dating? by Ifakiland(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2017
aurxtino:
Hello house, i have been a member of this forum for quite a while now, but i just come here to read up and then leave.
but right now something real painful has happened to me, i met this girl in my final year, and we started dating, i mean i have caught her lie several times but i just ignored, each time i want to come to Nigeria my so called gf always find a reason to tell me not to come you know all that stuffs, i have always suspected her to be a runs girl you know, but i just wanted to catch her red handed. so it all happened i finally came to Nigeria on Tuesday. met her we talked, my gf told me that she would be travelling to Lagos with her elder sister on Friday morning, i said no problem, lo and behold she embarked on a Journey and something told me call her elder sister pretend to be somebody else, and i did. and the elder sister said she is in town. and when i called my gf she said am insulting her calling her a prostitute and all kinds of names, she did not even show any sign of remorse. i just want to end this and go look for a white woman am fed up with Nigerian girls and their lies, i mean what do they really want from a man, and mind you if you are a guy reading this, don't ever love any girl hundred percent and let her know it. else you would end up being broken hearted. thanks house. any advice she is coming back on tuesday or there about. i know she would beg normally. but please house advice me on what to do.
Lolzzz sebi na person wey get heart dem dey break him heart....become a Yoruba demon all u AV to do is give us ur heart and we give u the starter kits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman / Ladies Why This??? / Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.