Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613908 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by stuffs4me(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I can hustle up to N1.4m
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
stuffs4me:

I can hustle up to N1.4m

Corrola 03-06 (preferably 06 nigerian used)

Perfect car for a young single man.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by stuffs4me(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Corrola 03-06 (preferably 06 nigerian used)

Perfect car for a young single man.

Thanks Oga GAZZUZZ,

Do you have one in stock I can buy? Or is there any reliable car dealer you can recommend for me.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ajengogo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hi Gazzuz. I am really in love with honda crv 2003 which I am about getting one nigerian used. Kindly enlighten me on the pros and cons of the suv before I settle for it. Equally educate me on its maintainability generally.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Ajengogo:
Hi Gazzuz. I am really in love with honda crv 2003 which I am about getting one nigerian used. Kindly enlighten me on the pros and cons of the suv before I settle for it. Equally educate me on its maintainability generally.

I own 1, it is a lovely ride. Just not very happy with the fuel economy. But it's a solid ride.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2017
stuffs4me:

Thanks Oga GAZZUZZ,

Do you have one in stock I can buy? Or is there any reliable car dealer you can recommend for me.

Not at the moment sir. Ensure you get a sound 1. Contact this man he is in ABJ and he is trustworthy +234 703 458 1213

kingreign:
Bwhahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Choi. See funny and hilarious comments cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ukata16(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2017
My oga. I drive a Honda Accord 98 4cyl.with over 200k milage i'v been using Honda engine oil for servicing but I started noticing engine oil shortage with no leakage anywhere.
You once said something about recommending a particular type of engine oil for cars with over 200k millage. Please can you tell me that to use
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by IdeyVex1(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2017
phadat:
Nice work bro,please my radiator requires topping up water everyday and I checked no leakage any where, what might be the cause?
Secondly my car keeps going off in motion ,this just started recently its a 03 mdx

I am not a car expert but I once had this experience so I will share mine. I found at a time that my radiator required topping almost daily. I checked and there was no leakage. I took the car to a mechanical and got the usual responses: Change the radiator to a double cell, remove thermostat. Do this, do that. Eventually I took time to check the car myself. I started the car and after 20 mins or so, I went under and eureka, there was the leakage! The leakage was from the water pump! While the car is standing, you will not see leakage. You start the car and you will not see a leakage because the themostat was still closed. When the thermostat opens and water begins to circulate, then it begins to leak. Hope this helps. Car going off in motion most times is from either the idle system or from the fuel system.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by IdeyVex1(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz, I have sent you a pm. Abeg respond so we can talk. if you want me to put up the issue here, I can do that but it is a long!!! thing
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2017
IdeyVex1:
Oga Gazzuzz, I have sent you a pm. Abeg respond so we can talk. if you want me to put up the issue here, I can do that but it is a long!!! thing

Gazzuzzatyahoodotcom
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pauloshevy(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2017
Oga boss. Please I need ur advice. I want to buy a Nigerian use Hyundai accent 2006, body is OK and mileage is 90k . Note : I'm a young guy in my mid 20's, it's my first car and I don't have any experience about cars, I learnt all I know here on nairaland. Sir, what so you think, should I go considering my inexperience, fuel efficiency and maintenance of the car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2017
pauloshevy:
Oga boss. Please I need ur advice. I want to buy a Nigerian use Hyundai accent 2006, body is OK and mileage is 90k . Note : I'm a young guy in my mid 20's, it's my first car and I don't have any experience about cars, I learnt all I know here on nairaland. Sir, what so you think, should I go considering my inexperience, fuel efficiency and maintenance of the car.

Manual or auto? Traffic conditions where you live?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pauloshevy(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Manual or auto? Traffic conditions where you live?
auto. I stay in lagos. It's basically for personal use, no long distance journeys.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
pauloshevy:
auto. I stay in lagos. It's basically for personal use, no long distance journeys.

Excellent choice.

Pros of getting an accent.

* Has same design with the Rio (Gazz.uzz loves the rio

* Rugged engine

* Inexpensive available parts

* Immune to theft/Vandalism.

* Great 2nd hand value

* Easy to fix/maintain by almost any tech

* Good fuel economy.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pauloshevy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Excellent choice.
* Rugged engine
* Great 2nd hand value
* Good fuel economy.

Thanks boss. With ur advice, I feel safe to proceed.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Marpol: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Excellent choice.

* Rugged engine

* Great 2nd hand value

* Good fuel economy.

What year for the accent and rio?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by millomaniac: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oga Gazuzz its day 2 and we are still doing battle with my baby boy. The jazz strong oo. Can you recommend a kazeem around ejigbo thats where the car is. Would appreciate your help. . . . . From a desperate man.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Marpol:

What year for the accent and rio?

06-11
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by millomaniac: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
millomaniac:
Mr Gazuzz my baby boy v6 engine suddenly turned off on its own while driving on a highway. (No sign, no nothing, just went off)All dash board lights still come on thou when i on ignition even ac still blows but car wont start(as if there is no fuel) rewire checked he couldnt find anything wrong so i guess he just blamed ignition. i also had him check fuse that has to do with fuel supply and it was intact timing belt also is still intact. What do you think sir?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Franknerd(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Resetting the maintenance light is easy, just follow these steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Xjk6YZFAE

But there is a rule to follow.

What type of engine oil did you pour into the engine?

For the TPMS light, start by gauging all tyres to a max of 35psi

Thanks boss! Ur recommendation really worked nd I also searched YouTube for other videos on turning off d tire pressure light. Both re off right nowgrin grin
By d way I use total oil for servicing. Any recommendation? Thanks once more!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franknerd:

Thanks boss! Ur recommendation really worked nd I also searched YouTube for other videos on turning off d tire pressure light. Both re off right nowgrin grin
pay him consultation fees before he releases more expo tongue tongue grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franknerd:

How much did it cost?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
millomaniac:
Oga Gazuzz its day 2 and we are still doing battle with my baby boy. The jazz strong oo. Can you recommend a kazeem around ejigbo thats where the car is. Would appreciate your help. . . . . From a desperate man.

Time value of money comes into play. If you want to get closure on that job stop looking for a kazeem.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ukata16(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
ukata16:
My oga. I drive a Honda Accord 98 4cyl.with over 200k milage i'v been using Honda engine oil for servicing but I started noticing engine oil shortage with no leakage anywhere.
You once said something about recommending a particular type of engine oil for cars with over 200k millage. Please can you tell me that to use
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Franknerd(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

How much did it cost?

About 4,500 for 4ltrs nd I use about 5ltrs.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aaidel(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franknerd:

most likely 20w50
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Franknerd:

Saddly you are ruining a well maintained engine that just came into nigeria.

Please drain the current engine oil (Quartz 5000, and look for a high quality 5w30 synthetic brand. I will suggest Mobil 5w30 that can be easily gotten from any Mobil petrol station if you can afford high quality engine oil you can contact me for advanced full synthetic mobil1 5w30 from the USA.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Durchmann(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
My Oga, I've been looking through some Nigerian used Rx330 around and I'm thinking of purchasing one at the moment . The highlander 2003 and <2008 are ok but I prefer the Rx330 and I want to purchase one by July.
What's your advise on both?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by PrinceHaq: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello Mr Gazzuzz,

I have a Honda Accord 03 which starts to wobble anytime my speed goes over 40 KPH. I have changed my tyres and I just recently replaced the ball joints and tie rods. I'm at a loss at what might be the cause of this. My mechanic suggested that it might be the shaft head but I am not convinced. Can you please help?

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
PrinceHaq:
Hello Mr Gazzuzz,

I have a Honda Accord 03 which starts to wobble anytime my speed goes over 40 KPH. I have changed my tyres and I just recently replaced the ball joints and tie rods. I'm at a loss at what might be the cause of this. My mechanic suggested that it might be the shaft head but I am not convinced. Can you please help?

Thank you.

C.V joint inner side (shaft inner side) mechanic is right.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by PrinceHaq: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

C.V joint inner side (shaft inner side) mechanic is right.

Do you have any idea of how much this might be? I'm getting quotes of 15k upwards.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by melvin0004(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
hello Oga gazzuzzu pls am thinking of buying a Toyota corolla verso 2006 model.kindly advice .is it a gud car for but private n commercial use.....auto nt Manuel

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: Appliedmaths(m), sucobaba(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.