Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614041 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Will respond at 8pm
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
willyede:

Automatic and its Abuja road office to House karu to Utako and once in a while hanging out in Abuja with my family.

Nigerian used or foreign used?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by willyede(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Nigerian used or foreign used?
Am OK with either of them.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
IdeyVex1:
Chief Gazzuzz, since you don't have time to respond to my email, let me bring the matter here:

4 months ago, I got a Nigerian used Mazda MPV and I have these issues:

1. Once the fuel in the tank goes below half tank, the vehicle begins to jerk. It becomes worse the more you accelerate. I took the car on a journey once and whenever I use A/C in traffic, the car jerks irrespective of the level of fuel in the tank. Sometimes, the only solution is to stop, turn of the engine for a few minutes and then when I move, it runs like new.

2. I have had a recurring suspension problem. I have replaced lower arms, stabilizer linkages, bushings etc and the noise persists. If I take it to my local mechanic and he plays around, the noise stops for maybe a day or two and then resurfaces thereafter. I am tired of expending money on the suspension. Now they are asking me to buy new shock-absorbers for 20k but I am seriously skeptical. All I have spent on the car before now did not yield any good results

3. At speeds above 50kmph, I hear a humming sound from the left front wheel which increases in sound as the speed of the vehicle increases. My tires are new so it cannot be tires. The Mechanic says I need a new hub at 18k and I don't want to spend that cash except I am sure I am getting value for money.

There, those are the issues. How can you help?

1. Replace fuel pump complete with assembly (case)

2. Suspension. No comment.

3. Replace Wheel bearings (With OEM) or get a toks HUB
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
willyede:

Am OK with either of them.

I will recommend a wagon or a hatchback. A toyota avensis 1999 is a model I have used for over 3years without any Major issues. Get the one with preferably a 1.8liter engine.

If you can lay your hands on the 2003 model with the 1zz-fe engine it is also a fine ride.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tahoe(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I will recommend a wagon or a hatchback. A toyota avensis 1999 is a model I have used for over 3years without any Major issues. Get the one with preferably a 1.8liter engine.

If you can lay your hands on the 2003 model with the 1zz-fe engine it is also a fine ride.

Is the 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander a good car to buy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by willyede(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks a lot boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by yomingr(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=57095754]

Check fuel pressure and catalytic converters.[/quote

Hi Gazzuzz,

As I patiently await a scheduled appointment for my car as discussed on Monday, the below clearly expresses the issues I experience with the car 2011 Accord. it also consumes fuel like mad. My full tank of 67 litres i.e 17.69 gallons only drives 250 miles to empty which is 14 mpg. it's killing me.

"Slow take off, sluggish acceleration, lack of kick down, loss of drive while in motion, lack of gear change, aggressive gear changes, high engine revs without power in drive just to name a few."

Your kind advice on the most needed.

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=yomingr post=57276649][/quote]

The online booking is being abused by a lot of prospective clients, because we have not attached any booking fees.

Please call me on 08033910382 and I will schedule a date you can bring it in, possibly thur or friday.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nelson7777: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nelson7777: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Franknerd(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Saddly you are ruining a well maintained engine that just came into nigeria.

Please drain the current engine oil (Quartz 5000, and look for a high quality 5w30 synthetic brand. I will suggest Mobil 5w30 that can be easily gotten from any Mobil petrol station if you can afford high quality engine oil you can contact me for advanced full synthetic mobil1 5w30 from the USA.

When I saw dis post I had to go check d vehicle manual nd even d engine cover (thru which u pour d oil). Behold it was clearly written dat d engine requires 5w30 oil (how could I not have been paying attention to such details). I called u to buy d US Mobil 1 buh u dint pick. Had to rush to Mobil filling station to buy Thiers. Anywayz we chatted later on another job.
Thanks boss. U r good.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DUNKA(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chiefo well done

Which of the below pick up trucks would you choose if you had a choice

1) Ford F - 150
2) Toyota Tundra
3) Toyota Tacoma

Gracias

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
DUNKA:
Chiefo well done

1) Ford F - 150
2) Toyota Tundra
3) Toyota Tacoma

Gracias

It depends on my intended use
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
tahoe:

Is the 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander a good car to buy

Every brand with its unique issues, yours is the wrong diagnosis involved in GDI and throttle position issues.

It is a fine ride, if you can diagnose it's issues properly when they do come up
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Festysnow: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Head gasket is damaged.

Thanks boss, I've had it fixed. the mech said the top also needed grinding which he did. I hope it doesn't have performance issues.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Festysnow:

Thanks boss, I've had it fixed. the mech said the top also needed grinding which he did. I hope it doesn't have performance issues.

If it was done properly, car will be as good as new.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Marpol: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2017
DUNKA:
Chiefo well done

1) Ford F - 150
2) Toyota Tundra
3) Toyota Tacoma

Gracias

For my area which would you recommend for a daily drive?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by id4sho(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
I want to rebuild a 2tr-fe engine, it's a 2009 Toyota hilux engine.pls what your take on that
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DUNKA(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

It depends on my intended use
basically Town running with occasional long trips
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by id4sho(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Crixie:

Blood of Zach...
Gazzuzz come my office ,I no know ooo.Abeg no do James bond spy style when you come again.Lets meet officially
I have a 2tr-fe engine to be rebuilt, pls do you have a credible mechanic that can get the job done with guarantee and the OEM parts will be bought from your shop here in JOS. It's a 2009 Toyota hilux
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by purespikes: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hi Oga Gazzuzz. my 2009 honda accord 2.4L, EX-L Sedan uses a K24Z3 engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
purespikes:
Hi Oga Gazzuzz. my 2009 honda accord 2.4L, EX-L Sedan uses a K24Z3 engine. When i had to change the engine, it was replaced with K24Z2 type meant for LX series of the same model. i notice the car does run great as it should. Can i still use the engine or i have to change it? i've been using the car like that for over a year. it is not doing badly except that it doesn't run great. thanks

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Marpol:

For my area which would you recommend for a daily drive?

with this you are covered grin

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Durchmann(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin grin

Hi boss.

Thought i should call but i felt that your opinion may also come handy for others.

Due to the annoying roads in the location where I live, I'm thinking of getting an SUV to take off much load from my car.

My thoughts are going towards the Ford Edge 2007-2009, Toyota Prado 2005-2008 or the Lexus RX330 2004-2007.

I'd like your opinion on these vehicles as they all have their pros and cons in my head and I've been having difficulties reaching a final decision.

Thanks in advance, sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
DUNKA:
basically Town running with occasional long trips

what years of manufacture?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Durchmann:

grin grin grin grin

Hi boss.

Thought i should call but i felt that your opinion may also come handy for others.

Due to the annoying roads in the location where I live, I'm thinking of getting an SUV to take off much load from my car.

My thoughts are going towards the Ford Edge 2007-2009, Toyota Prado 2005-2008 or the Lexus RX330 2004-2007.

I'd like your opinion on these vehicles as they all have their pros and cons in my head and I've been having difficulties reaching a final decision.

Thanks in advance, sir.

grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Durchmann(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin

Noted, sir...

cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Marpol: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

with this you are covered grin

Lol. But on a more serious note!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Crixie(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
id4sho:

I have a 2tr-fe engine to be rebuilt, pls do you have a credible mechanic that can get the job done with guarantee and the OEM parts will be bought from your shop here in JOS. It's a 2009 Toyota hilux
Good day Sir, Please contact me via Whatsapp or call 08153786043
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by project8(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin
evenin sire.
pls my peugot 406 ,prestige temperature goes up and even splash d water while i was on my way to work.got an electrician he claimed the car far stops so the carbon brush need to he replaced whic he did.bt i notice when am driving above 120km/hr the temperature rises.so i am lost as to y and wat cud be d issue.note that d fan now works perfectly
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DUNKA(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

what years of manufacture?
2010 and above

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.