Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? (3897 Views)

You Guys Have Broken Up But Still Having Sex? / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by shinarlaura(f): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
waywardpikin:
Girlfriend wey still dey sleep with her ex, shey that one na girlfriend?

Oga you are sleeping on a bicycle.

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by shinarlaura(f): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
What are u still doing with a girl who still sleeps with the ex more over a married ex for that matter undecided

My friend make use of ur brain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? by cliquevibes(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Op, Ur brain has become jst an artifact in dat container of a tin u call a head

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Close Friend Betrayed Me Should I Revenge Too? / #bbnaija: See Alex's Reaction When Tobi Stood Up With Heavy D**k (video) / You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.