Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Say NO To BROKE Girls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say NO To BROKE Girls... (1020 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Ifakiland(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Most time gals walk around looking for rich guys to cling to, forgetting dat wen it comes down to it, it's always a rich guy marrying a rich gal. There has never been a marriage of unequal wealth level dat has ever been successful...here are some reasons to avoid broke gals;
1) they are demonic, the will use deir brokenness to drag ur progress in life.
2) they will always suggest to become housewives after wedding...dey will say taking care of the home is a job (idiots)
3) you will become the funders of their families (Ull e responsible for her siblings and parents)
4) she's gonna cheat on u weneva ure a little broke
5) she will be wasteful cos she won't know the value of money after all she has never worked for it or had it much in her life
6) it's embarrassing to ur circle of friends
7) ur parents will be disappointed in you
cool u won't live long cos all the family pressure will be on only u.
9) then dis senerio will happen in ur homes (kids; mommy I want sweet, mom; go and meet ur dad. Kids; mommy we need books in sch, mom; go and meet ur daddy) cos she forking broke.
10) ur kids will hate u for giving dem a lazy broke ass mom.

2 Likes

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Smellymouth: 6:32am On Apr 16, 2017
Ogbeni, they are coming for you like :::

2 Likes

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by vanida6: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Not my type smiley

Godforbide!!
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by bizzy500: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2017
vanida6:
Not my type smiley

Godforbide!!
so wats ur type cool
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Atlantia(f): 6:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Any girl who wouldn't want to improve herself financially but would rather rely on a man to cater for her every need needs to have her head checked. angry

It just doesn't make any sense to be so dependent on a man for everything..thinking it's your right.
Which yeye right?! undecided

Happy Easter. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2017
undecided
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by tosyne2much(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:
Any girl who wouldn't want to improve herself financially but would rather rely on a man to cater for her every need needs to have her head checked. angry

It just doesn't make any sense to be so dependent on a man for everything..thinking it's your right.

Happy Easter. grin
Take 5 jawe cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Another one...
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

Happy Easter. grin

Ma bae kiss

It doesn't even make sense to depend on anyone not just bf. I find it very difficult to ask people for money or anything and it isn't pride. There's this sense of fulfilment when you get things for yourself with your hard earned money.

Dear girls, please let us strive to make ourselves better.

And to the guys screaming about spending on girls, you are sting nii. Yeskeh... Quote me anywhere, na stinginess dey worry una. Guys just have this sense of responsibility towards their partners except the babe na serewagba( find the meaning grin tongue grin). They want to protect, provide, profess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Doctorfitz: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Smellymouth:
Ogbeni, they are coming for you like :::

Bros how far na. E don tey oo
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2017
E mean say we nor go see gehs date Na.

Truthfully, I want a relationship where both sides never stop trying. So, I'm willing to go overboard "monetarily" with a girl who'll take baby steps to meet me half way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Any lady /woman that depends on her boyfriend / husband for everything is a fool undecided
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

Happy Easter. grin

Preach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2017
broke girls are gold diggers undecided
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Any lady /woman that depends on her boyfriend / husband for everything is a fool undecided
Big fool grin
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Big fool grin
Are there ladies who do that in this 21st century?.

Happy Eastersmiley

1 Like

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by anonymuz(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2017
OP just tell me your location,i want to order a cold origin for you.
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Are their ladies who do that in this 21st century?.

Happy Eastersmiley
Hmmm i don tire for our females o
But they want equality but still want the man to be sole provider .. just messed up

Had a friend now ex friend lol . You know this girl travel from london to naija for dick sad ask me what her excuse was
(He works in oil and gas , you don't turn down such ) we no longer friends grin cant stand lazy girls .

Men will respect us more when they see we have more that sex to offer ..

Happy Easter kiss

2 Likes

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Smellymouth: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Bros how far na. E don tey oo

Baba, I gallant oo. Happy Sunday bruh.

How ur day dey go?
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by ottalo1(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2017
vanida6:
Not my type smiley

Godforbide!!
all of una na d same
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Doctorfitz: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Baba, I gallant oo. Happy Sunday bruh.

How ur day dey go?

Bros we dey Ooo. D day just dey go .
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Quinn22(f): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Broke men are worse than gold diggers, they are parasites tongue

Happy Easter everybody! kiss
ruggedised:
broke girls are gold diggers undecided
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Quinn22(f): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2017
I will work hard and be independent and fed for only myself and family. I won't let any rubbish broke ass nigga come and leech me off my money and hard work when he's too lazy to help himself, talk more of his family. cool cool tongue
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Smellymouth: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Bros we dey Ooo. D day just dey go .

No church for you? I just dey indoors sha. The Sunday too sweet abeg.. grin

You know that kind sweetness na.. tongue
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Doctorfitz: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

No church for you? I just dey indoors sha. The Sunday too sweet abeg.. grin

You know that kind sweetness na.. tongue

Lols, that kain thing..... Me wan buy card sef make call.

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Smellymouth: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Lols, that kain thing..... Me wan buy card sef make call.

Haaha. Badt! Badoo!! Baddest!!!
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmmm i don tire for our females o
But they want equality but still want the man to be sole provider .. just messed up

Had a friend now ex friend lol . You know this girl travel from london to naija for dick sad ask me what her excuse was
(He works in oil and gas , you don't turn down such ) we no longer friends grin cant stand lazy girls .

Men will respect us more when they see we have more that sex to offer ..

Happy Easter kiss
I think family background plays a huge role in this financial dependency issue jare. A lady from a family where the father alone caters for everything is likely to expect the same thing in her relationship / marriage. That is why it is advisable to train a child how to fish and not to eat alone.

Some ladies sha cheesy grin . I thank God for all the Ladies / women in my life, Mother, friends and sister are all entrepreneurs in their own ways. So no chance for laziness for me ooo cheesy cheesy. I don't even know how to ask for things self cry.

Sister we will continue to preach ooo. May God help us.

Where's my Easter rice? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Afamed: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Well Said!!!

Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
I think family background plays a huge role in this financial dependency issue jare. A lady from a family where the father alone caters for everything is likely to expect the same thing in her relationship / marriage. That is why it is advisable to train a child how to fish and not to eat alone.

Some ladies sha cheesy grin . I thank God for all the Ladies / women in my life, Mother, friends and sister are all entrepreneurs in their own ways. So no chance for laziness for me ooo cheesy cheesy. I don't even know how to ask for things self cry.

Sister we will continue to preach ooo. May God help us.

Where's my Easter rice? grin cheesy
So on point!
Not cooking today o , you can send some my way cheesy
Re: Say NO To BROKE Girls... by Doctorfitz: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

Haaha. Badt! Badoo!! Baddest!!!

What to do? Buh u get mi*zyy number or bumba* own incase option A disappoint me...

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who's Been Drinking His Own Urine For The Last 5 Years / Wicked Young Man Who Killed And Burnt His Pretty Girlfriend In Court (photos) / Will My Ex Come Back After No Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.