Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? (3121 Views)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by NnaNna4(m): 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
EternalBeing:
My personal experience, juju/voodoo exists but YAHSHUA CHRIST JESUS has totality of Authority and eternal Supremacy over them all. It is a way of getting demons to help human achieve something. The demons in return get adamant to harvest such human Soul into eternal Hell Fire. My friends and I went into yahoo-yahoo some years ago. For over 8 months we didn't make a kobo till they went to herbalist. One day my roommate brought a black cat into our room 1:30AM in the night, he was swerving it and chanting heavy incantations. That very week he collected money. I packed out of the room and relocated. I took only garri for several months while they bought cars, clubbing, flexing, etc. I prayed that GOD should give me a legitimate Job and soon HE did, but I said if devil could give them Cars and big Money, I want a big Car and my own House from YAHWEH GOD that owns Heaven and Earth. It didn't happen for almost a year, till someone invited me to MFM Church for 3 days dry fasting and deliverance; the Prayer Point was "Any Power stagnating my Destiny, scatter by Thunder and be roasted to ashes". I got home on the 3rd day trying to break my fasting when a call entered my phone. Someone that I've not heard from for over 9 years since my Dad died called me. My step mum was literally confessing on phone that she has removed hand o! That she's no more stagnating my Life, etc... I was so stunned that I couldn't offer a word till she cut the call. Ever since then, things has been very easy to YAHWEH's Glory. I bought my Car, built my House, etc. So, u either join them to appease them by losing your Soul to Hell or battle them by the AUTHORITY that's above every other Authorities and get your Glory back and still live forever.

This kind of testimony P-Square Call "Gbagam"

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by obinna58(m): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2017
EternalBeing:
My personal experience, juju/voodoo exists but YAHSHUA CHRIST JESUS has totality of Authority and eternal Supremacy over them all. It is a way of getting demons to help human achieve something. The demons in return get adamant to harvest such human Soul into eternal Hell Fire. My friends and I went into yahoo-yahoo some years ago. For over 8 months we didn't make a kobo till they went to herbalist. One day my roommate brought a black cat into our room 1:30AM in the night, he was swerving it and chanting heavy incantations. That very week he collected money. I packed out of the room and relocated. I took only garri for several months while they bought cars, clubbing, flexing, etc. I prayed that GOD should give me a legitimate Job and soon HE did, but I said if devil could give them Cars and big Money, I want a big Car and my own House from YAHWEH GOD that owns Heaven and Earth. It didn't happen for almost a year, till someone invited me to MFM Church for 3 days dry fasting and deliverance; the Prayer Point was "Any Power stagnating my Destiny, scatter by Thunder and be roasted to ashes". I got home on the 3rd day trying to break my fasting when a call entered my phone. Someone that I've not heard from for over 9 years since my Dad died called me. My step mum was literally confessing on phone that she has removed hand o! That she's no more stagnating my Life, etc... I was so stunned that I couldn't offer a word till she cut the call. Ever since then, things has been very easy to YAHWEH's Glory. I bought my Car, built my House, etc. So, u either join them to appease them by losing your Soul to Hell or battle them by the AUTHORITY that's above every other Authorities and get your Glory back and still live forever.

Chaiii!!!!
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by kannyluv(f): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2017
NnaNna4:

This kind of testimony P-Square Call "Gbagam"
. Good morning. I sent u an email please reply me
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by luvmijeje(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
Senseless thread.
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Wiccan777:
that thing you call JuJu is actually called Enchantment. Of course they work 500% compared to Christian prayers which take a while before their still God responds!
more like eternity:-/
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2017
davtosh:
To say God anwers my prayer which of course he does, how would someone who doesnt believe in Gods existence believe.

To say juju has never worked on me how would an atheist believe when he probably doesnt belive in juju.

But to be frank my statements are real.

I have had experiences to proof that God answers prayers and protects His own.

Believe it or not your cup of Nescafe
Plz tell me one of the prayers that u prayed to that ur god that he has answered.u christians just like to be deceiving urselfs even if nepa bring light u will still say its god dat answered ur prayer undecided
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2017
moblix:
better still, they've never experience anything from Him

2funi n surprising,wait o!!! D air u dey breath na which chemists, pharmacy, clinic,lab,hospital or office u get am fro.not d les which doctor, scientists provide am.pls dont b confuse I no time is hard u r not d only 1 in it
ur post doesnt make any sense.it clearly written in genesis.tell me after reading Genesis if God created earth or water.
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2017
davtosh:

Ok as a bachelor I always said God I dont mind having Twins if you give me.

I got married an my wife put to bed two healthy beautiful kids.

as a single there was a time in a foreighn land Gambia to be pricised I had nothing to eat for three days in my prayers I wept. Asking God to help.

On the fourth day a strange person called me.

Stranger: Hello is that the artist

Me : Yes ma

Stranger: Do u think you can do the job well. because I have a case in court with a Nigerian artist who started it .

Me: Yes ma I can do the job ma ( I really didnt know the job she was talking about but I know I can handle anything under my profession)

Stranger: Ok come to Banjul right now and ask of Jeck Cham shop.

I quickly rushed to Justina my neighbour who was a call girl and borrowed money for transport and off I went.

The woman gave me the very first big job I got in the land She happened to be a billionaire who deals in Diamond and Fabrics.
Through her job I had a break through in that country.

These two are just 2 out of several testimonies.

Well, I am artist and I deal in .the Production of exotic paintings for walls, Building of water fountains, Statues etc
xo God answered ur prayer undecided
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2017
EternalBeing:
christians and thier lies

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by NnaNna4(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
kannyluv:

Copied
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by NnaNna4(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
luvmijeje:
Senseless thread.

Sorry, but why this response , you of all people race and languages.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by moblix: 2:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Frenzy007:
ur post doesnt make any sense.it clearly written in genesis.tell me after reading Genesis if God created earth or water.

Mr sense tell me about sense
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by NnaNna4(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
kannyluv:

Have you seen reply
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by EternalBeing: 5:41am On May 04, 2017
The herbalist are devilish and the cause of every evil deeds human sacrifice ,using human body parts. They should be dealt with
demons tell them what the evil they want to manifest. A world that rejects it's CREATOR is destined to self-destruct. Obviously, the End is no more near, the End is here. "He that hath hear" should live Holy and be ever ready for rapture. When u fall, don't ever remain in your sin. Ask Blood of YAHSHUA Christ to wash away your sins and consequences. Always be alert and Ready for the so imminent Rapture.
Re: Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? by kannyluv(f): 11:44am On May 04, 2017
NnaNna4:

Have you seen reply
you are wonderful,, your reply was authentic.. I am not a Catholic but since I saw a Rev sister in my dream, I always pray with them whenever I go to desert to pray. it was on 23 April she gave me a chaplet of flames.... I want to serve God and not god's......... read your email please..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. / New Music: Hillsong Worship- There Is More Full Album Download / Did Yahweh fail in his Promise To Abraham?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.