Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures (71116 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by FelixFelicia(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. My partner in crime, not going too. lipsrsealed

Collect rice and dodo from iya Bashira na, I still get 250 naira change with her. tongue
lol crook, damn i checked the meaning of corny I was embarrassed to death lol, although it has variations depending on how it's used but I can't help but noticing it all means to be wack or stale or lame. You're so corny for that.

N250 food? No be Ibadan i dey live o lipsrsealed Obviously Ibadan economy is so different from naija's own grin
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian Air force

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian Navy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by shinarlaura(f): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
your brother from Cameroon was in Peter okoye's house and tony elumelu. smiley He's enjoying himself here smiley I think he wants to invest also

They re the bosses. When I make my own money too, I will come and pay u a visit.

When u work hard and stay focus u must definitely make it in life. Eto 'o is a good example. He grew up in a slump. Their house was almost collapsing but now he has mansions and dine with the mighties

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2017
sword crossing

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by FelixFelicia(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

tongue
I think you probably got the wrong mail grin
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian Air force

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by FelixFelicia(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

They re the bosses. When I make my own money too, I will come and pay u a visit.

When u work hard and stay focus u must definitely make it in life. Eto 'o is a good example. He grew up in a slump. Their house was almost collapsing but now he has mansions and dine with the mighties
smiley Football money? Or entertainment money? wink
Yeah grass to grace for him
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
grin

Bumbae1 come here abeg...its reaining handsome men here ooo grin grin

These type of men in uniform we ladies shud be hunting, they got real guns & overloaded cuteness grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by FelixFelicia(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Nnamdi1998 it's enough na.
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
lol crook, damn i checked the meaning of corny I was embarrassed to death lol, although it has variations depending on how it's used but I can't help but noticing it all means to be wack or stale or lame. You're so corny for that.

N250 food? No be Ibadan i dey live o lipsrsealed Obviously Ibadan economy is so different from naija's own grin

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy. I could give you another meaning that isn't all that terrible but I like the ones you chose. grin tongue tongue

Hahahaha... Ibadan is the real deal, living there is cheap. I was in Lagos last year for some weeks and I just made up mind, not even marriage will make me live there. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by FelixFelicia(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy. I could give you another meaning that isn't all that terrible but I like the ones you chose. grin tongue tongue

Hahahaha... Ibadan is the real deal, living there is cheap. I was in Lagos last year for some weeks and I just made up mind, not even marriage will make me live there. lipsrsealed

lol when I get money from whistle blowing I'll comman buy Ibadan and everything in it wink including you grin Haba don't be so resentful of Lagos, this place is where the good life is kiss
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2017
lalasticlacla,mynd44 Please pust this to front page
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by shinarlaura(f): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
smiley Football money? Or entertainment money? wink
Yeah grass to grace for him

None of the above. Just wait and see. Lol
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
lol when I get money from whistle blowing I'll comman buy Ibadan and everything in it wink including you grin Haba don't be so resentful of Lagos, this place is where the good life is kiss

Haaaaa shocked shocked

Egbon Felix, dey wee buy you not me ooo angry undecided

Mstchhhhhhhheeeeew... Good life kor, LG nii.

Just mingle with the right people in Ib.. Boom boom boom, you gat yourself hooked big with good life niyen. Faagi yapa mehnnnnnn kiss
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Please lemme see his pinshure, lemme kukuma die. cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Sorry he's already engaged gringrin
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Nnamdi1998 it's enough na.
I still have like 100 more gringrin
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2017
sword crossing

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by FelixFelicia(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Haaaaa shocked shocked

Egbon Felix, dey wee buy you not me ooo angry undecided

Mstchhhhhhhheeeeew... Good life kor, LG nii.

Just mingle with the right people in Ib.. Boom boom boom, you gat yourself hooked big with good life niyen. Faagi yapa mehnnnnnn kiss
lol abi jawe, so long money dey tongue

When you call a 18 year old egbon Felix grin lmao.
Btw my name or nickname isn't even Felix, Felix Felicis is a potion that brings luck grin you'll be familiar with it if you read the 6th part of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince wink since spambot is now blocking FelixFelicis everyday and snow is on a week ban, I port here grin
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by FelixFelicia(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2017
shinarlaura:

None of the above. Just wait and see. Lol
I'll surely have my eyes out smiley shocked
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by shinarlaura(f): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
I'll surely have my eyes out smiley shocked

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Military police ............mehn i hate MP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Bumbae1 come here abeg...its reaining handsome men here ooo grin grin

These type of men in uniform we ladies shud be hunting, they got real guns & overloaded cuteness grin grin

Jesu shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wow! See as I am swearing TQ grin that first set of pics lol his wife i just blur her comot for that imagine

Congrats to dem cheesy some beautiful kids coming
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
lol abi jawe, so long money dey tongue

When you call a 18 year old egbon Felix grin lmao.
Btw my name or nickname isn't even Felix, Felix Felicis is a potion that brings luck grin you'll be familiar with it if you read the 6th part of Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince wink since spambot is now blocking FelixFelicis everyday and snow is on a week ban, I port here grin

Hollup hollup hollup, ya 18 shocked shocked shocked

My flend, wee you prostrate and greet moi angry

Heard about the book and movie, think I saw the movie once sef. But I dinnur have interest, reason why I don't know shii about it. grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2017
nnamdi1998:
To marry one of them is to honor your country and be honored in return. Even if you got all the money on earth, you won't be given this honor on your wedding day. Respect to ya'all who ve earned it.

CC:lalasticlacla,mynd44
You have done well this easter grin

Mynd44 come and see something
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2017
sword crossing

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by FelixFelicia(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

Hollup hollup hollup, ya 18 shocked shocked shocked

My flend, wee you prostrate and greet moi angry

Heard about the book and movie, think I saw the movie once sef. But I dinnur have interest, reason why I don't know shii about it. grin cheesy lipsrsealed
yeah yeah yeah tongue If i prostrate I'll be looking under your skirt ma, should I go ahead ma? wink

Lol it's okay, I love magic so i read Dem magic and wizardry books grin
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2017
happy easter to you all.

special greetings to: sinz, traphedges, richommie, queensuccubus, lastking147, divay22, bumbae1, ednite, oga jacksparrow and mama prettythicksmi.

OGA JARIZOD, HAPPY EASTER OOO grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2017
comradespade:
happy easter to you all.

special greetings to: sinz, traphedges, richommie, queensuccubus, lastking147, divay22, bumbae1, ednite, oga jacksparrow and mama prettythicksmi.

Oga Spade more blessing cheesy
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Divay22(f): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2017
comradespade:
happy easter to you all.

Same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.