Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures (71121 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tedassie:
These pix be makin some NL babes be screaming like an ambulance,yh&others be getting creamed&soaked tongue
if UniQuegrACE catch you gringrin
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by iomoge2(f): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Damn he cute as Bleep..

The wife will feel lucky for life wink

As in ehn.

See as only one man fine finish.
O bio.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
A major in Nigerian Army

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Uchexxy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Felix sees good thing, Felix knows good things are from nature, Felix is good himself, Felix appreciates nature. Be smart, be like Felix.

Happy Easter dear
This right here is what we call #Bursting_head_101

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian Air force

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by sisisioge: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Melsan:
I know sey you go don land here sharp sharp grin grin

grin grin grin grin Melsan baby, you no see fine bobos as them full ground? I only answered to my calling o cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian Navy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
nnamdi1998:
gringrin
na rent this boy rent the moto just to snap.. e no even get plate number
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Lieutenant nemesis of Charlie company 59rc no vex na

Lol...u no dey 4get something sha. Person no fit follow una play again grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Tedassie(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
nnamdi1998:
if UniQuegrACE catch you gringrin
Guy hafa u na...u wan mk i buy market dis recession¿

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by COdeGenesis: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nice pix. I am flattered. There is really something unique about military men, they have style and class especially the top ranked men. But they are very unfaithful and most of them are wife beaters. When will we see something about software programmers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Melsan: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin Melsan baby, you no see fine bobos as them full ground? I only answered to my calling o cool cool
Babes,my eyes just clear ni sha. The guy nor just wan tire to post the pictures sef. Mek all the single uniformed fine bobos for here signify. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by I888(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
shinarlaura:
So handsome
huh.
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian Air force

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by octopusfreaky(f): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Nice pix. I am flattered. There is really something unique about military men, they have style and class especially the top ranked men. But they are very unfaithful and most of them are wife beaters. When will we see something about software programmers
Imagine, cheating isnt about profession. It's in you guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by DonBobes(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
nnamdi1998:
To marry one of them is to honor your country and be honored in return. Even if you got all the money on earth, you won't be given this honor on your wedding day. Respect to ya'all who ve earned it.

This is an old wedding. It was done the 24th of last year December.
The officer in question is in the same Corp with me ; a tank gOD. A fellow Tankist.
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerian Army

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
DonBobes:

This is an old wedding. It was done the 24th of last year December.
The officer in question is in the same Corp with me ; a tank gOD. A fellow Tankist.
Lieutenant ........... himself.
Is 4 month old? I doubt if you're a service man....................because you won't post his full name here....................who asked you if you're in the military? please remove his name sir!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
A major in Nigerian Army

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by sisisioge: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Melsan:
Babes,my eyes just clear ni sha. The guy nor just wan tire to post the pictures sef. Mek all the single uniformed fine bobos for here signify. cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin grin I actually don't wanna play with them uniforms jare...I just love to look. They are a sight, don't you think?
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2017

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by shinarlaura(f): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
I888:
huh.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by chat2deen(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
nnamdi1998:
Nigerian Army

RIP Maj OJ Ikea
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Melsan: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
sisisioge:

cheesy grin grin I actually don't wanna play with them uniforms jare...I just love to look. They are a sight, don't you think?
Sure,they are. By the way,where is my share of the Jollof Rice and Crispy chicken? angry
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by COdeGenesis: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
octopusfreaky:
Imagine, cheating isnt about profession. It's in you guys
I laugh @ ur ignorance. Seriously, I have never seen a policeman, soldier, Navy, airforce even civil defense that don't cheat. Most of them are always away from their wifes, infact they take hard drugs, it's only 1 in 10 that don't cheat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

na rent this boy rent the moto just to snap.. e no even get plate number
him dey collect 6 digit salary+bonuses+allowance+backyard business.why him go rent car? He's a f**king big boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by sisisioge: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Melsan:
Sure,they are. By the way,where is my share of the Jollof Rice and Cripsy chicken? angry

Padddymi padddymi my friend grin grin Babes the chicken came out nice o but the jollof rice disgraced itself not me. It went to be tasting like the concoction we used to cook in school. I just go baf run comot. To even ask for payment hard me grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Tomrock007(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
smiley Football money? Or entertainment money? wink
Yeah grass to grace for him

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
COdeGenesis:

I laugh @ ur ignorance. Seriously, I have never seen a policeman, soldier, Navy, airforce even civil defense that don't cheat. Most of them are always away from their wifes, infact they take hard drugs, it's only 1 in 10 that don't cheat
They do cheat but not all.I'll say 40% don't cheat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by octopusfreaky(f): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Seriously, I've seen few of them and they are loyal, okay. Infact Pastors are also prone to cheating.W hat are we saying
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by COdeGenesis: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
octopusfreaky:
Seriously, I've seen few of them and they are loyal, okay. Infact Pastors are also prone to cheating.W hat are we saying
I SAID MOST OF THEM ARE cheats and u said few are cheats. At this Junction I guess you have probably agreed with me that most of uniform men (9 in 10) cheat on their wife and only few of them (1 in 10) are loyal and respectful to their wife
Re: Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures by OLUWAcypris1(f): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lt Attom,hmmm I reserve my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.