Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Dating Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men (43315 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Message For Those Dating Married Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
I really don't know how to start this.
I respect marriage the way I respect God. I don't like the idea of cheating and already vowed never to have a thing to with married men.
But married men won't let young girls be and the irony is, the society will always place the blame on us. once a married man want u ,he will go to any length to get it.
God be good to me, am so scared of marriage cos of the rate at which men cheat and I can't bear the thought of that happening to me.
I will go ahead and share my experience, ladies feel free to add urs

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by obiorathesubtle: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Women.. Eliminate fear from your mind..

If a married man is chasing you, make him never chase you again, take responsibility..

I don't give a shït how you do it.

Stop showing weakness, you're not a helpless animal..

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
There was this married man that wouldn't let me be.
mind u he's married with 3 wonderful kids, I snubbed him all through till the day I became pissed off.
so I told him I love him too but all I need is for him to kill his wife, children and mother that way no one will disturb us lol
that was the last time he called.

199 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

If a married man is chasing you, make him never chase you again, take responsibility..

you are a male a male and haven't encountered one
they behave like dogs
insult, slap and hit them, they still come back to u

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by firstking01(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
There was this married man that wouldn't let me be.
mind u he's married with 3 wonderful kids, I snubbed him all through till the day I became pissed off.
so I told him I love him too but all I need is for him to kill his wife, children and mother that way no one will disturb us lol
that was the last time he called.
And you think you are freegrin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by Modragon(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
The married man will get to any length to get you because you let him.....more often young gurls dating married men is okay, cus younger gurls wud bleep ur hubby too, wat goes around comes around

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by obiorathesubtle: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
you are a male a male and haven't encountered one
they behave like dogs
insult, slap and hit them, they still come back to u

Use your head, not your hands..

12 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
The only way to say "No" to these married men and stand by that is; first, put yourself in the wife's shoes. Would you like your husband cheating on you?. If "No" then you know what to do to save another woman's marriage from breaking.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
The funny thing about life is most women don't know their hubby cheats.
Some will go to any length to vouch for their husbands and how faithful he is , funny to me cos i know the bitch he's fucking next door.
But I let them live in their fantasy world
poor them, trusting with such degree

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Stubborn or not, once you make up your mind never to do it, then you will not date them. Guys with girlfriends professing love to me irks me let alone married ones. I can't even share self undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by Divay22(f): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
I have never done that and I'll never...

But some married men are so stubborn grin the more you tell them you ain't interested, the more they'll come closer.....
Don't want No wife crying on my head at midnight to God because i took her hubby.. grin grin grin
I ain't worth her tears.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Modragon:
The married man will get to any length to get you because you let him.....more often young gurls dating married men is okay, cus younger gurls wud bleep ur hubby too, wat goes around comes around
years back I would be the first to comment this but with experience I know better.
pray u don't encounter one cos i have one chasing me for 2yrs+ now and I don't think he's giving up in the nearest future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by dingbang(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Stubborn or not, once you make up your mind never to do it, then you will not date them. Guys with girlfriends professing love to me irks me let alone married ones. I can't even share self undecided
urm guys with girlfriends don't tag on their foreheads "taken"
Re: Dating Married Men by Tbillz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
The Moment you accept Men are polygamous by nature, U have no choice than to move on and accept nature.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Bad Idea...
Re: Dating Married Men by kaziblake(f): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
And married women keep blaming young girls instead of cautioning their wayward husband with wandering dick..
I have severally told one off like that but he keeps coming back professing stupid and senseless love.

19 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Dindondin(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
brb
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ignore people saying it's your fault that married men chase you_it has nothing to do with you but the randy men. Yes, you share in the blame if you accept his proposal, but the bulk blame goes to the man.

-Have you ever wondered why a man cheats and they say it's Karma following the wife.
-The wife isn't good in bed or a nag.
-He was snatched : this is the most annoying. Is he a handbag or handset?

Now, let a woman cheat and karma would automatically be on annual leave. It would have nothing to do with the man but the woman's adulterous nature. My dear, community husbands and their supporters would do anything to make it the woman's fault. They love when women fight themselves over a man _don't give them that pleasure.

It takes a married person to understand the dynamics of this situation. A married man knows how to work on the psyche of a lady. Same applies to a married woman. Only God can deliver you from the schemes of any married person who takes interest in you.

There was a thread on a guy hitting on a married woman. Did you see how they insulted that woman and exonerated the guy? They are that hypocritical.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by joebeckz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fear keh, a spouse's infidelity is one of the toughest things
to go through in a marriage. If your husband is cheating on
you, you are bound to be experiencing a wide range of intense emotions, sadness, anger, fear, confusion and paranoia. Facing up to the reality of what he has done, and deciding how to move forward na the way, take a great deal of courage sis, No progress will be made if you and your husband do not talk about what has happened. Confronting your husband about his affair is an extremely difficult first step, but it is absolutely necessary to do this if he has not come clean of his own
If you have irrefutable evidence of the affair, such as
text messages or munched chats on his phone forwarded to urs, show this to him. If you don't have
evidence, only suspicions, think carefully before confronting
him; be prepared for him to deny an affair. Stay calm, explain
how his behavior has made you feel, and ask him for
complete honesty.
You will have to consider the possibility that your husband will not want to end the affair. He may tell you that he is confused and doesn't know who he wants to be with, or that he is leaving you for the other woman. If he can't assure you that the affair is over, that he is sorry for the betrayal and
committed to rebuilding the marriage and earning your trust
back, you need to accept that the relationship is over. Begging him to stay with you may be your initial reaction out of fear and insecurity, but it is not a healthy place from which to repair your broken marriage. You deserve better than that.
Is this your Soul Mate?
You need to take some time to process what has happened
and what your husband has told you about the affair. If you
have children and don't want to disrupt their lives until it is
absolutely necessary, ask him to sleep in another room. If you don't have kids to consider, or you just can't bear to be under the same roof as him, ask him to leave. He is the guilty party here, so he should be the one to go elsewhere and give you some space to work out whether you want to try to save the marriage. Women, never leave a house u suffered to build for a cheating man. Another lazy girl who never raised a block building that house will sit down as madam on top your sweat. Don't put any pressure on yourself to make a quick decision about the future of your relationship. What you choose to do will affect the rest of your life, your happiness,
and emotional and mental health. It's not a decision that
should be made in haste.
The last thing you should do is blame yourself for your
husband's affair, Even if you may have
contributed in some way to the deterioration of your
relationship, you are not to blame for his act of betrayal.
Decide whether you can move on from the betrayal. Consider what is right for your children, but put your own happiness and self worth first.
Many couples manage to recover from an affair with the help of a marital therapist or couples counselor. If you are both committed to do whatever is necessary to heal the wounds and create a happier, healthier union, it is possible to save a marriage after an affair.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by AntiWailer: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmmm.

I understand your position but always remember Karma.

Most of these married men have their A game very tight. They can work on ur psychology and emotion that no matter how wicked you want to be to them, you might end up falling in love.

But like I said. When you remember Karma at all times it might help you to help him to help yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by DWJOBScom(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lol

repel them and don't desire to be entertained by them
they lack the resilience most young men would give but their pockets and wallets won't let ladies be

Until young ladies learn to ignore their promises and of course experience in romance(which men married possess as they know what you want), married men will be tamed unless he's shameless/vain and you shouldn't have anything to do with such unless you are of same character.

Enjoy your youth, mingle and network but remember you possess more than he has to offer so TAME, RUN(when you should) and BE BOLD

Married is interesting and should be looked forward to

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by stunningjudy(f): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Dating Married Men by steppin: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
I really don't know how to start this.
I respect marriage the way I respect God. I don't like the idea of cheating and already vowed never to have a thing to with married men.
But married men won't let young girls be and the irony is, the society will always place the blame on us. once a married man want u ,he will go to any length to get it.
God be good to me, am so scared of marriage cos of the rate at which men cheat and I can't bear the thought of that happening to me.
I will go ahead and share my experience, ladies feel free to add urs
How do we know you haven't tasted the forbidden fruit already? You sound like someone trying to justify her actions.
FYI, guys get lots of temptations too from women who are married especially on social media. But we don't open threads on Nl and talk how hard it was to resist.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
In my own opinion.
Married men find it easy to lure young ladies due to the fact that they have to deal with their housewives excesses 24/7 at home. That gives them the technical knowhow of how women want to be treated.
Besides they are usually more financial buoyant than their single counterparts and money is the only language most young ladies understand.

As for those housewives that will go to any length to vouch for their husband faithfulness.
The Lord is your strength

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by realestniggah: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
this is simple..young single girl are saying yes to this men because they are able to take care of their need..and those married men are not really after committed relationship..they are just in it for the sex..while the girl are in it for the money..no big deal..it just depend on how you play your game

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Married Men by Fourwinds: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

God bless u for this.....

5 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by bumi10(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
ok
Re: Dating Married Men by Venom247: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
All the ladies claiming never to have done that. Who are those dating those married men then? hypocrite!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Dating Married Men by KKKWHITE(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Girls and married men are like 5 and 6 .

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Five Things You Must Deal With Thoroughly Before You Marry / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.