Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Dating Married Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Men (43358 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Message For Those Dating Married Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Married Men by sisisioge: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Una well done o. I thought OP was about to give the chronicle of her escapades with a married man grin

Life is really as easy or as difficult as we make it especially with situations we can control. You don't want him, then put him on a blast...it is that easy. Geskia...na u be the custodian of the pussycat he's sniffing. The Nah or Yea is all yours to give...don't get it twisted!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by bigiyaro(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Divay22:
I have never done that and I'll never...

But some married men are so stubborn grin the more you tell them you ain't interested, the more they'll come closer.....
Don't want No wife crying on my head at midnight to God because i took her hubby.. grin grin grin
I ain't worth her tears.

u took her hubby as in like carrying a cup from the table or what? u can't "took" a "married" man.
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jengem:

True but the way u women hold it on your head like Gele dey tire me wallahi

Most men love their wife and God but these same men desire a variety of women not becausr they are dogs but because men are genetically programmed to want multiple partners and u women just want us to be mumu for only one pant
Ok lets just say its a married woman doing this . Would people hear its in our nature
So the question is why get married ? Honestly seen guys in their late 40 saying not ready to marry at least they are honest and not trying to damage one woman or break her heart . There is nothing wrong with him having 20 girlfriends if he feel like but marriage meant to a union of Love ..starting a Family .. legacy

So would you cheat too just because its in your gene ?

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by robosky02(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
sonofLuci:

Na WA.
Luci i don send am
Re: Dating Married Men by speaktome(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
yes and after killing me I will come for u

Lol.... Even the Devil knows that spirit can not nd can never see me and Stand grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Married Men by kushme: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jengem:

U r d greatest basic beech that ever lived

Ur father was a simpleton

Are you a male or female? Pips like us can never be a beech cheesy. Cos we have a better and a peaceful life.
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
speaktome:

Lol.... Even the Devil knows that spirit can not nd can never see me and Stand grin grin grin grin grin grin
a picture of you or u know the rest
lol
Re: Dating Married Men by Bolaadu(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
The only way to say "No" to these married men and stand by that is; first, put yourself in the wife's shoes. Would you like your husband cheating on you?. If "No" then you know what to do to save another woman's marriage from breaking.
what if ur husband want to marry another wife can u stop him?U better prepare ur mind down, That is nature of men I mean our nature

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by RuggedArab: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
years back I would be the first to comment this but with experience I know better.
pray u don't encounter one cos i have one chasing me for 2yrs+ now and I don't think he's giving up in the nearest future

What if the man's wife is late would you date such men if they pressure you?
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Adonis86:

Not only ladies, guys too.
Many married young guys are currently on my neck for sx. Some wit kids already,wen i ask why,they wil tell me their family forced them into marriage. They claim preference for fellow guys, these are handsome guys with cool cash here in Awka.
Na ritualists o. Don't try it. How can someone tell me to forget my succulent babe to follow. I will break someone's head. Phew
Re: Dating Married Men by Icecream4U(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
that will destroy the marriage
it won't, marriage don't get destroyed that easily. Most wife's knew their husbands are cheating because 90% of men cheat and most women already knew this fact. I have seen it happen before. The marriage didn't break but the man didn't go near that single girl again cos it's really embarrassing.
Re: Dating Married Men by Jengem: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok lets just say its a married woman doing this . Would people hear its in our nature
So the question is why get married ? Honestly seen guys in their late 40 saying not ready to marry at least they are honest and not trying to damage one woman or break her heart . There is nothing wrong with him having 20 girlfriends if he feel like but marriage meant to a union of Love ..starting a Family .. legacy

Actually if women did it men wouldnt have to get married and less headache for all and sundry

You can have a legacy and have a few side chicks on the side

Ask dangote, otedola, amaechi (legacy for being a dumbass), jay z etc

There is nothing wrong with sampling pooty tang outside because its a sample

Do u really think that man can be satisfied with one woman for decades?
Pls be real thats like asking a woman to wear one shoe for the rest of her life

Can u do it?
Re: Dating Married Men by Divay22(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
bigiyaro:
u took her hubby as in like carrying a cup from the table or what? u can't "took" a "married" man.
Alright.
Lemme use Snatched
Re: Dating Married Men by Jengem: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

I would cheat because i wont get a divorce and i like women. My wife cannot give me everything i want sexually from a woman. Certain things i like , i may not even want to do with my wife because i respect her and cant see her in that position pun intended

Ita like jayz married to beyonce but he still meeds something more. Its in our nature. We marry our prize and we go outside and offer a price for what we want. Temporary pleasures

4 Likes

Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
lol I just think its not necessary...

Am fine... Where do u base sef
To me, it is.

In the moonlipsrsealed
Re: Dating Married Men by dingbang(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
To me, it is.

In the moonlipsrsealed
lol be serious...
Re: Dating Married Men by photoshoot(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Adeevah:
Girls!

If you don't want him to keep coming, do thz
1. Add-up his wife on social media i.e facebook
2. Always tag his wife in every post of yours
3. Threaten him, tell him you will report to his wife or report his harassment on social media
4. Release his pictures and evidence of him

#But dating them pays sometime coz
1. The unmarried ones out there are unemployed and unemployable...
2. Some exist with the help of their parents
3. Most will date you, still have a chick and some side chickens
4. Hmmmn, remember gigoloz too

#Mypoint
1. Just open, not only your eye but your brain
2. Learn and earn
3. Date any of the two(married or not) that will respect you, make you happy
4. Pray for the best and expect the best in life

#happyeaster

Safiaa cab you see what a female is saying?
When you are done with this hypocritical work you have started, we would know...

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Icecream4U:
it won't, marriage don't get destroyed that easily. Most wife's knew their husbands are cheating. I have seen it happen before. The marriage didn't break but the man didn't go near that single girl again cos it's really embarrassing.
really?
I will try that next time
thanks tho
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
lol be serious...
Ogun State, (for now)
Re: Dating Married Men by dingbang(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Ogun State, (for now)
alright...
Re: Dating Married Men by Nellychinma20(f): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
RuggedArab:

What if the man's wife is late would you date such men if they pressure you?
i can't have feelings for him.
he offered to marry me and take me to another country
the dude is bleeding rich
Re: Dating Married Men by Safiaa(f): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
I've seen it, and i don't agree. What is now your issue?
photoshoot:

Safiaa cab you see what a female is saying?
When you are done with this hypocritical work you have started, we would know...
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
Thanks for the comments
as usual the society blames us
as usual we are expected to be chaste
as usual we are the guilty one and the man a saint
but let me put it to u all
99%of men cheat in marriage
90% of women will never discover
married men on nairaland still run after girls on this forum(i dare some of u to talk trash and I will disgrace u with proof)
Take it or Leave it we still try our best to keep them off.
And to all the accusers, am still a virgin and I don't collect their gifts cos my parents can afford those too.

Don't generalise. There are men that don't cheat. Cheating is quite stressful.
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:
[size=9pt][/size]
What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

I guess you mean "Married boys"

No married man would go to work, spend 10 hours at work, instead of going home to rest he would go out to cheat on his wife

Sister delusional, i have a message for you, you need to upgrade

Married boys cheat on their wives, married men stay faithful

Is there a difference between his wife's vagina and other girls vagina ?? No vagina is made of gold

How many married men have you seen or dated ??

Very true... and this is one of the disadvantages of early marriage.
Re: Dating Married Men by RuggedArab: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nellychinma20:
i can't have feelings for him.
he offered to marry me and take me to another country
the dude is bleeding rich

Let's say a man approached you and you found out the wife is late and he has a son will you date him?
Re: Dating Married Men by Jengem: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
radiokilla:

Don't generalise. There are men that don't cheat. Cheating is quite stressful.

Honestly when even aspiring side chics have this entitlement mentality

Instead of seeing themselves as a piece of arse, now they fancy themselves usurping the position of the main 1

Lunatics
Re: Dating Married Men by bsideboii(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Modragon:
The married man will get to any length to get you because you let him.....more often young gurls dating married men is okay, cus younger gurls wud bleep ur hubby too, wat goes around comes around
Married men are more financially stable and a lot of these hungry girls don't mind.Men in general will always "try" to copulate with any pretty female. BTW are u Mary from fedgo?
Re: Dating Married Men by inioluwaDaniels(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Venom247:
All the ladies claiming never to have done that. Who are those dating those married men then? hypocrite!!
I wonder too ooooooo all sayin dey av nt dated married men mayb na spirit dey date dem den
Re: Dating Married Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
alright...
I'm unreachablecheesy grin
Re: Dating Married Men by Austin234(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
U seem not to understand my points. I scolded both parties and not only the ladies folk.
When u blame the kiten that took away the chick, u should also blame the chick that wandered from its mother hen

Safiaa:
1. Why are you flashing money to any women besides your wife? Please answer that first

2. When you walk around nigeria, they're women seductively dressed everywhere. Are you going to tell these women to cover up, so married men won't look their way. You're not to dictate how women dress.

3. Is she staying alone by herself. As a married man,
Cant you get up and meet your wife? What are you doing alone with a single woman. She doesnt have any responsibilities. You are responsible for the faithfulness towards your wife.

You men need to accept the truth and take responsibility. Stop looking for excuses in every aspect of your life. Financially, excuses. To be faithful, excuses. Chai...God help our men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Men by dingbang(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
I'm unreachablecheesy grin
hahaha... Well.. U never know.. Its a small World... I'll like to meet u someday sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone? / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.