Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over (974 Views)

She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can / Things Married People Wont Tell You About Marriage / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by isiegbe(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
I still know one thing that when you tend to be in serious relationship it will be believe that she is done with the old relationship . Now even when she is with me she will still not let him know its over . What will she expect me to think about her .
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by Luvlgenius(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2010
What else if not that she is obviously double dating,

This is a new year so ditch all the bad habits and dump all the trash,

she should choose, if not , WALK
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by freecocoa(f): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2010
U re bein played,if she wants 2 b wt u den she shld mak up ha mind 2 let go of d ex,tel ha hw u feel abt d whole thng n c how it goes.
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by LordReed(m): 5:40am On Jan 02, 2010
How is he an ex if she hasn't told him? Ur position is in doubt man.
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by lovemoi2(f): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2010
she is having fun with both of you hahahaha
what a lucky girl you have, she is eating her cake and having it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by iice(f): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2010
Odikwa spare tire
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by LordReed(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
iice:

Odikwa spare tire

grin grin grin grin
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by isiegbe(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2010
Someone should say something
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by coolier(f): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2010
OK, put your foot down, tell her she has to choose between you two, if she cannot leave her.
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2010
lovemoi2:

she is having fun with both of you hahahaha
what a lucky girl you have, she is eating her cake and having it grin grin grin grin grin

. . . And putting the rest in the fridge.
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by isiegbe(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2010
@coolier. Its a nice decision but its rather too early to do that because its just 4 months old
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2010
If you can't leave her now, then i assume u're willing to share. If the ex was in the picture b4 u, chances are u're the impostor in this love triangle. Happy sharing.
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2010
If she hasn't told him its over then she's dating the both of you and who know you could turn out to be the ex . . .
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by isiegbe(m): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2010
sorry i dont understand
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by H2O2: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2010
best of both worlds
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by TOPE20001(f): 12:56am On Jan 04, 2010
Hang on poster, lemme get this str8
Are u saying your girlfriend is dating u and also datin her 'EX'?
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by bluespice(f): 12:59am On Jan 04, 2010
me thinks she's cheating her man with you
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by r231(m): 1:00am On Jan 04, 2010
double dating grin
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by skfa1: 1:01am On Jan 04, 2010
r231:

double dating grin

U took the word out of my mouf cheesy cheesy
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by lovemoi2(f): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
Siena:

. . . And putting the rest in the fridge.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

look poster get real man, what da hell do u want people to tell u here,
u already know whats up, that girl is just using u, the other guy is probably her real boyfriend
and you the one she is cheating with

she needs to pick b/w u and the guy, yah need to stop whatever u doing with her and make her choose and make it official
if not dude, move on, or have fun and forget about anything serious with the chick
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by isiegbe(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Is that all
Re: In Serious Relationship But Wont Tell An Ex Its Over by isiegbe(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2010
tongue you guys cant be serious more than that

(1) (Reply)

I Will 4gyv Her If Fcuks Some1 Else / Why Guys Too Dey Form? / My Boyfriend Is An Alqaeda Agent: He Says He Come To 9ja Seeking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.