Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advise (1094 Views)

Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / I Need Advise I Want To Sex Her / I Need Advise On How To Sleep With A Lady Who Is About To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advise by wego25(f): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2007
wat do u do when ur guy keeps playing on you

Re: Need Advise by chillbabe(f): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2007
I don't know the whole story but if u are good to your guy and he is still playing u then just dump him.
Re: Need Advise by bigbumper(f): 1:37am On Jan 25, 2007
Dump his sorry arse before you lose your self-esteem and self-worth. It is not easy to walk away, but you need to for your sanity.
Re: Need Advise by Freewilly(f): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2007
Cheat on him with a girl, guys hate that.
Re: Need Advise by LadyT(f): 1:41am On Jan 25, 2007
You tell him to go F*ck himself and you delete his number. your mama and papa never named you mumu. dont let this fool make you one.
Re: Need Advise by whiteNkem(f): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2007
I think Wego is asking for help to make her man come back on the right track, cuz I bet she also knows she can leave him. That is probably the best thing she can do, but considering that she loves him, here comes the problem.
Well gurl, just make a deal with yourself. Try your best and if he keeps on playing on you, then there is no choice. At least you'll have ur conscience ok cuz u know u've done everything humanly possible.
There are a few tips in these cases:
-change your lifestyle;
-be always gorgeous;
-use a new, catchy parfume;
-send flowers on ur adress with annonymous sender and make sure he'll know abt that;
-go out more;
- be always very sweet with him;
-don't interrogate him at all!! for now, make it seem that you don't suspect a thing;
-> you'll see that soon he will start wonder what's going on with you; how come YOUR life is a priority now and not his and then he'll focus more on getting to know what u'r doing then playing around.
But once you've started this, if he's gonna be only urs again, u can't stop all that, you have to keep on. Oh, and be diffrent all the time. Cook something exotic, change ur hair style/colour, buy new clothes, be sexier and more fashionable; tell him that today u don't wanna have lunch at the usual place, but just, dunno, take the train to another city just for lunch or stuff like that. Make urself interesting again. Put on a new wrapping and hit the market!!
Re: Need Advise by samorijack(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2007
i think you should ask him what he really wants,his answer will be helpful in taking the next step, sometimes it's better to define things and not go on assuming.
Re: Need Advise by bigbumper(f): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2007
@ White Nkem

The OP said the guy KEEPS ON , hence it is not his first time and a girl cannot definitely force a guy to toe her line, her guy will not change tracks unless he is good and ready and it is of his own accord.

Anyway there is no harm in trying what you suggested nor is there any harm in what others have suggested too.

(1) (Reply)

A Word To The Ladies / Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her / Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.