Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? (1096 Views)

Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by software(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2008
during a discussion with your fiancee, she suddenly asks you "would you love me more than your mother?"

Definately, we are aware of some mothers who are wicked, but in a case where a real Mother is involved, would u love your fiancee more than ur mother?
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Gamine(f): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2008
Funny thing, i read somewhere today that a man is attached to his mother

and until she dies, his wife wont have that special place the mum has.

there will be exceptions, of cos
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by software(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2008
Gamine:

Funny thing, i read somewhere today that a man is attached to his mother

and until she dies, his wife wont have that special place the mum has.

there will be exceptions, of because

Now, we aint talking of when the mother is dead, we are talking of while the mother is still alive, is it normall to love your fiancee much more than ur mother, to the extent that you do things to please ur fiancee at the detriment of your mother?
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by skfa1: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2008
The best is to have love for both of them thats it.
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Gamine(f): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2008
At the detriment of another.

That is foolishness, innit?
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by rampant(f): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2008
fiancee not wife
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by ima1(f): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2008
my hubby love his mum alot, i remember him saying after his mum, then me, which is fine with me, don't mind coming in second, his mum is cool anyway.
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by gabelogan(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2008
wihout a shadow of doubt, its my mum

i know that no other woman can ever love me as much as my mom does.
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Hannibal: 12:18am On Aug 18, 2008
Fiancee and ma sweet mother?? No comparison.
Ma MUM comes first. grin cheesy
Let Fiancee put her mum first too, me don't care!!!!
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by madamkoko: 2:04am On Aug 18, 2008
I CANNOT believe that there is competition or comparison.

I am hoping that the kind/type of Love a son has for his mother is DIFFERENT from the type/kind of love a man has for his fiancee or wife.

A man doesn't make love to his mother and I don't understand this nonsense comparison.
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by madamkoko: 2:05am On Aug 18, 2008
A woman definitely fills up a gap that a mother does not fill. So I reeally do not understand this comparison > pls explain further .
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Joseph6(m): 2:06am On Aug 18, 2008
[size=28pt]serious nonsense comparison. . . . . . . .the poster obviously doesnt have a mother[/size]
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by jgirl3: 2:42am On Aug 18, 2008
Fiancee and mothers?
You people want to cause wahala.
As long as the guy ain't married to the woman, it should be his mother first. Any lady that wants to be put first before the guy's mother has serious issues.
After marriage, it's mandatory to move the mother to the second position.

Most guys are still attached to their mothers.
Bunch of babies! tongue
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Joseph6(m): 2:46am On Aug 18, 2008
j-girl:

Fiancee and mothers?
You people want to cause wahala.
As long as the guy ain't married to the woman, it should be his mother first. Any lady that wants to be put first before the guy's mother has serious issues.
After marriage, it's mandatory to move the mother to the second position.

Most guys are still attached to their mothers.
Bunch of babies! tongue

[size=28pt]anoda biarch widout a moda[/size] !
@ poster
u should tryin hittin ur head on the wall like 200 times then go see ur fiancee and see wat she says about ur wedding
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Queenisha: 2:55am On Aug 18, 2008
why should a woman even ask anyone such a question.
Has she no self esteem?
The love a man has for his mother is a totally different kind of love from that which he has for his woman and they should not compete.
I love my dad very dearly but I don't love him like I love my man.
My love for my dad is everlasting, cannot be broken and is familial love
The love for my husband is everlasting,cannot be broken and is familial and sexual.
I can't compare the 2.
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by madamkoko: 3:15am On Aug 18, 2008
@ Joseph6

u should tryin hittin your head on the wall like 200 times then go see your fiancee and see what she says about your wedding
LOL!!!
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Joseph6(m): 3:23am On Aug 18, 2008
post=666
u see dead pple
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Joseph6(m): 3:25am On Aug 18, 2008
Queenisha:

Has she no self esteem?
The love a man has for his mother is a totally different kind of love from that which he has for his woman and they should not compete.
The love for my husband is everlasting,cannot be broken and is familial and sexual.
I can't compare the 2.

are u sure about dat?
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by shannong(f): 5:40am On Aug 18, 2008
That is a difficult question. I'll get back to you on that
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Nautillus(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2008
madamkoko:

I CANNOT believe that there is competition or comparison.
I am hoping that the kind/type of Love a son has for his mother is DIFFERENT from the type/kind of love a man has for his fiancee or wife.
A man doesn't make love to his mother and I don't understand this nonsense comparison.

Exactly my sista, you love one 1 way & you love the other ANOTHER way abi, any1 of you out there want to tell me that you look at your mum . . .and goes . . .OMG . . .she's so beautiful . . . .oh how i love her so ? ? ? ?
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by Joseph6(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2008
ofcourse beauty yep i love her so much yep, but sexy aaaaaah grin grin grin grin
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by software(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
Joseph6:

[size=28pt]serious nonsense comparison. . . . . . . .the poster obviously doesnt have a mother[/size]

hey man, wassup with u? my mum any time any day, I love my mum very much, I was asking this question just as a result of some discussions i over heard b/w a guy and his fiancee,

Joseph6:

[size=28pt]another biarch widout a moda[/size] !
@ poster
u should tryin hittin your head on the wall like 200 times then go see your fiancee and see what she says about your wedding

I dont need to do that to know how much my mum loves me, Definately its my mum first, No doubt about that, Her place in my life is so special,

Queenisha:

Has she no self esteem?
I can't compare the 2.

True talk

shannon_g:

That is a difficult question. I'll get back to you on that

for how long?
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by ayomifull(f): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2008
Though happily married to a man i love with all my heart but 4 me to love him more than my mother he would have to wait until God needs her in heaven. Not with my mother singlehandedly taking care of me from 3 months when she lost her husband and remained single until now just for us though she was in her mid 30s then.
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by hadiza30(f): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2008
This question has no place. Your not even talking of "husband", u talk of "fiancé". Wetin be fiancé? what makes u think fiancé automatically means life time relationship? i dare not even give room for comparism.
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by ssRhino: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2008
Nope, she is stilla fiancee, and could decide to leave at anytime, nothing binding.
Re: Do U Love Your Fiancee More Than Your Mother? by software(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2008
ayomifull:

Though happily married to a man i love with all my heart but 4 me to love him more than my mother he would have to wait until God needs her in heaven. Not with my mother singlehandedly taking care of me from 3 months when she lost her husband and remained single until now just for us though she was in her mid 30s then.

Definately, A real mother indeed

(1) (Reply)

To All Men N Women / The Body Language That Turns Women Off / Is Marriage Really All That It Is Cracked Up To Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.