Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166399 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
cool.. Ok leme move on to d next lady to find trouble grin

Hahahahahahah cheesy grin grin

Until the next lady breaks your head, ya eyes go clear tongue
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:
I no fall into this category, but don't mean i can't observe grin grin

Lemme just park hia cheesy, Lefulefu! Abeg bring popcorn, this one sef go sweet grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
He's good at offering relationship advice to others but doesn't work for him.

On the contrary it works for me but my story is a very funny one.

All I can say is that no one plans to be single at 40 let alone +2 but then that is fate at work....the irony of it is that I'm not searching...I know I will surely get one in due time.

12 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
in Nigeria? Sometimes I don't think so... Most times what we study ain't what fetches us money...

U won't even imagine what I am into right now to put food on d table grin

M.Sc is not easy anywhere o
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008:

But what age bracket are you really? just curious considering your lovely thick frame.
don't be deceived by that pix, its not me...

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by SINZ: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:

Ma'am, u calling Mr Si.nz a baby? lipsrsealed
Ngbo? Si.nz u are still a sweetie baby grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ikp120(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Divay22:
So you want to be 30 first undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy The earlier the better sha.
But I'm still single **sobs out loud** embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah i guess thats the issue. That's kinda sad though.

As I wrote..there is nothing sad about it..shits happen in life and in my case I guess I was with a lady who does not know what she wants so I had to do the needful...

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by KennyID17(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
SINZ:

Mah nigga!!! grin grin grin

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahah cheesy grin grin

Until the next lady breaks your head, ya eyes go clear tongue
lol.. These days I am more inclined to liking older ladies now.. I just duno why
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
don't be deceived by that pix, its not me...

Hmmm OK but what age bracket are u?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
xqzytchyca:

M.Sc is not easy anywhere o
sure.. So where do u base
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008:

On the contrary it works for me but my story is a very funny one.

All I can say is that no one plans to be single at 40 let alone +2 but then that is fate at work....the irony of it is that I'm not searching...I know I will surely get one in due time.
I'll take it that you're 32...it's never late to find someone, good thing you realized you need to stop searching.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by KennyID17(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As usual. Enough for d whole house grin grin grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
sure.. So where do u base

anambra
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by busybeei5(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008:

I for like see your scared face.
cry embarassed
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
xqzytchyca:

anambra
shocked
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ikp120(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Well I'm very single and tho I look 30something but I will be 42 by June. ...
Here is my current look.
Oh my gawd!
Nigga you fine pass Phyno. I guess you dey play hard to get. cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Bad, baddo, baddest. Hehehehehe grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Divay22:

Praise the Lord cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....
I'll be the first to comment on your pre-wedding thread smiley smiley smiley
All the best Ma

Hahahahahahahha cheesy
My dear, really Praise the Lord o. All my friends and family thought I wouldn't want to get married,. They've waited for me taya.. Lol cheesy
Some even promised me certain special gifts if I end up tying the knot with a guy. Lol.. I just shake my head and laughed.
But definitely I will marry by God's grace. smiley
And no pre wedding pics from me and groom... I dont believe in those display pics.
I value privacy alot.
Even my wedding will be a compact one, so I don't have a panic attack when faced with crowd. Orelse if I see crowd, I will just jejely turn back and start heading back home.. Phew! embarassed
Can't deal with crowd at all. Especially on a sacred ceremony like wedding.
It's not like am doing carnival

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
alexialin:

Smiles thanks
No it's alright smiley

Am ready to get married and stay married. I can't deal with divorce at all.
My kind of man Must be Easy going, No drama, Understanding , Sincere, Must have a Conscience, Must have goals, Be Hardworking, Monogamous, Loyal, Be Family oriented, Be a Team player, Romantic and Wise.
Cause am everything I placed up there. And I can't settle for less.

Good one....

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
xqzytchyca:

I used to think 5years; but I've realised most guys that are >/=5years older than I am do not know what they want and lack common sense at the same time...so, I'm all about any guy that meets my top5 qualities...not older than 37 shaa

Hmmm...OK o...all the best

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I'll take it that you're 32...it's never late to find someone, good thing you realized you need to stop searching.

Waiting for the answer to my question...kini age bracket e?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. These days I am more inclined to liking older ladies now.. I just duno why

Wow! Serious??
U need to know why.. So u can be able to convince an older lady of your choice why u want to be with her instead of a younger lady.
If u can't come up with a concrete sensible answer, that shows u are aware of what u are getting into? she will just shake her head, call u a dreamer and walk away .
So u need to know why.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahha cheesy
My dear, really Praise the Lord o. All my friends and family thought I wouldn't want to get married,. They've waited for me taya.. Lol cheesy
Some even promised me certain special gifts if I end up tying the knot with a guy. Lol.. I just shake my head and laughed.
But definitely I will marry by God's grace. smiley
And no pre wedding pics from me and groom... I dont believe in those display pics.
I value privacy alot.
Even my wedding will be a compact one, so I don't have a panic attack when faced with crowd. Orelse if I see crowd, I will just jejely turn back and start heading back home.. Phew! embarassed
Can't deal with crowd at all. Especially on a sacred ceremony like wedding.
It's not like am doing carnival

You are a wise lady

7 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Waiting for the answer to my question...kini age bracket e?
sweet 16
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by SINZ: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:

Mah nigga!!! grin grin grin
cool
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:

Ladies you won't get married to, even if you want to, your family and society pressure won't let that happen. So don't waste your time bro.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
sweet 16
And you kon dey make me .....

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
alexialin:

Wow! Serious??
U need to know why.. So u can be able to convince an older lady of your choice why u want to be with her instead of a younger lady.
If u can't come up with a concrete sensible answer, that shows u are aware of what u are getting into? she will just shake her head, call u a dreamer and walk away .
So u need to know why.
the way I act. . makes me see myself reasoning with older people... Most of my male friends are older guys... Like i mean 10yrs older... Lol.. I find myself bonding well with older people Dan with my mates or younger ones..

4 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiggyB242:

Ladies you won't get married to know, even if you want your family and society pressure won't let that happen. So don't waste your time bro.
u should meet me in person. I am d last person dat will gv a hoot about ur feeling regarding my lifestyle
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
Bumbae1

Lefulefu

Kimbra

Sinz overdue for marriage grin

Bettercreature, after this year I go tie you with woman tongue

Tonyebarcanista, I go fast for you soon

Come here!
I no wan marry na by force grin
Awa sweet 16 grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008:

And you kon dey make me .....
lol make you what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.