Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166403 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by GEExclusive: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
You no see my pix yesterday?
Yea I saw it...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by babatunx(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
OP which kind wahala be this sef?
Person dey worry herself everyday you still come Dey remind am Wetin him no dey forget.
Bia kpa chiri Anya gi ooo.
Biko.
Oghini.
As if being single is not bad enough, you will keep reminding us of the matter.
Is it your single?
You are single, I'm single, don't you think it's better we fill d void for ourselves by ourselves??
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

So all dis loving wey i dey give u nko ... as i dey mention you up and down grin

Sorry lady are you 25 or above?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alezy:
guy, so u too dey fall for the scam abi. I think say u smart pass like that na, Shoo.

no fall my hand o
Toks2008
You see!
Alezy give me back my heart oo.
I no do again.
I will manage my singlehood.
Biki
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alezy:
guy, so u too dey fall for the scam abi. I think say u smart pass like that na, Shoo.

no fall my hand o
Toks2008
You see!
Alezy give me back my heart oo.
I no do again.
I will manage my singlehood.
Biko
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by FelixFelicia(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

So all dis loving wey i dey give u nko ... as i dey mention you up and down grin
lol I've been wondering if your mentions don't make it to his dashboard grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
GEExclusive:

Yea I saw it...
That shows I'm not a guy though I type words not too appropriate for kids sometimesgrin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Sorry lady are you 25 or above?

Asking a lady her age lol can see why u not married Toks thats the first rule grin

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
bassette:
A good thread... Thanks Toks for starting this..

Thanks dude
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
lol I've been wondering if your mentions don't make it to his dashboard grin
Felix what is it again grin u no go let person enjoy easter holiday haba
No spoil show for me o ... make i see line up of eligible bachelors abeg shift
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
You don't want to show me, I easily give up sha
You don mail mynd44 so?

That dude go soon start shortlisting o
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
babatunx:

You are single, I'm single, don't you think it's better we fill d void for ourselves by ourselves??

Collect my heart from Alezy first.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
alexialin:

That's not true.. First u need to be certain of what u want. U need to have visible goals. U need to be and look responsible.
Then, Family will allow, although not everyone in his family will agree to it. Likewise not everyone is meant to like someone. As long as the parents are in support? The rest is history and wedding can take place.
Then society? If u worry yourself about society? U will miss so many good things of life.
Society in choosing my partner is the least of anyone's problems.. Is not even a problem sef. As the years go by and the marriage wax stronger society will accept your marriage unconsciously but surely and move onto the next new sensational story making waves in town.

My friend, let's be realistic most family wouldn't agree to such, especially your mother.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hi late to the thread!

I'm single and searching for a lady who is beautiful, 5'7 to 5'10, holds a graduate or PG degree, literate (very literate; I can't compromise that issue I like girls wey know book!), Christian(non fanatic), fun loving, can cook very well and is even tempered.
27 - 32 years
I don't care about your tribe or race

Don't be shy. pm Me and I'll provide my stats. Who knows what can happen? wink

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by GEExclusive: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyind17:
That shows I'm not a guy though I type words not too appropriate for kids sometimesgrin
But you criticise my posts from day one. And you keep mentioning the word peniss upandown

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh bro don tire o...

OK, let me call my paddy dem..

Cc Aler.o3Arubi, Bumbae1, kim.bra, Zar.Zar, safi.aa, Oyind17...

Comma help my Egbon career o
Count me out of mynd44 matter. That guy is heartless. Perhaps, Bumbae1 or Oyind17 may consider him. grin

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ikp120(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Sure.
Sent baby! wink wink wink
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by UIA04(f): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
soberdrunk:

Where?

Here
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by babatunx(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Collect my heart from Alezy first.
Lol....well, alezy release this heart.....I need it
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Count me out of mynd44 matter. That guy is heartless. Perhaps, Bumbae1 or Oyind17 may consider him. grin
Don't be too quick to judge. People who are heartless on faceless platform are the simplest in the real life...

Mynd44 said we should help his career... You gonna shoot him PM. Aren't you?

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ikp120(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiggyB242:

My friend, let's be realistic most family wouldn't agree to such, especially your mother.
Is it not if you tell your mum her age that she will know?

Abeg all these age stuff na nonsense. If you see me, you go doubt that I'm far less than 24 years. Age is a number bro. When Adam saw Eve, he no know her age neither did she know his.

Na we dey use our hand dey complicate our lives.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by rane06(f): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
I like this thread. Anyway I'm in my late 20s, this love matter just tire me sef. Just focusing on my career for now pending whenever the Mr arrives

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Don't be too quick to judge. People who are heartless on faceless platform are the simplest in the real life...

When he doesn't have a heart to love?. grin I wasn't judging him.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by slim49z(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Quite an interesting thread and so TRUE.

I fall in the category of guys mentioned in this thread (early 30's) and I can't agree any better.

I'm always busy with work and business, and recently I have realized that If I don't work towards a relationship, I may stay single longer than expected.

And also true to the stated fact of this thread; I'm more than careful with ladies these days. I just don't like drama. I agree that any lady above 25 should know what she really wants in a guy she plans settling with for the rest of her life.

Nevertheless, I know we will all get there someday.

Good luck to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Why can't Mynd44 shoot the PMs himself?
TheSlyone2:

True you need to get to know people away from monitoring spirits .. as much as we try be ourselves we cant be fully open
Also with his job he has to be like that you know NL . The moment you start laughing too much ppl take the piss ..
but Kimbra you so wrong hun
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiggyB242:

My mother has, cause she knows how tough it's taking her to make me choose someone and marry.. Now have chosen the man of my choice, she knows she cant pull the plug on us.. Oh she knows already. She will probe my man and ask me several times, if am very sure of what am doing and my answer is Yes my lovely mum. Am perfectly sure. Just be happy for us and support us. Everything will be fine. Have never fucvked up before and I won't at this age. OK? Just relax and watch. Simple.
My dear she don support us. And his parents are in support.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

True you need to get to know people away from monitoring spirits .. as much as we try be ourselves we cant be fully open
Also with his job he has to be like that you know NL . The moment you start laughing too much ppl take the piss ..
but Kim.bra you so wrong hun
I know you have a crush on Mynd44. Anyway, my comment was pun-intended. grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Why can't Mynd44 shoot the PMs himself?
Dey dia dey dull yourself. This dude has begun shortlisting right away...

Please don't miss out on this o
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by haggai247: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Africans prioritise religion, marriage and traditions above personal development, science and technology, education and entrepreneurship that's why we're at the back of the queue globally.

Being single or married is just a small dot in the ocean of life.

who Marriage help its not an achievement its overrated here in Afree ni ika Africa

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by geezyk(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
rane06:
I like this thread. Anyway I'm in my late 20s, this love matter just tire me sef. Just focusing on my career for now pending whenever the Mr arrives
No make the matter tire you at all, but just in case you need someone to talk with, I have good listening ears.. Don't be shy, just pm me.. wink

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
When he doesn't have a heart to love?. grin I wasn't judging him.
You guys don't even know that mynd44 is my paddy. I brought him out of hiding...

So, do the needful

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.