Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166422 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Divay22(f): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
ikp120:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
The earlier the better sha.

But I'm still single **sobs out loud** embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Single shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :owhy if i may ask
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiggyB242:

Ladies you won't get married to know, even if you want your family and society pressure won't let that happen. So don't waste your time bro.

That's not true.. First u need to be certain of what u want. U need to have visible goals. U need to be and look responsible.
Then, Family will allow, although not everyone in his family will agree to it. Likewise not everyone is meant to like someone. As long as the parents are in support? The rest is history and wedding can take place.
Then society? If u worry yourself about society? U will miss so many good things of life.
Society in choosing my partner is the least of anyone's problems.. Is not even a problem sef. As the years go by and the marriage wax stronger society will accept your marriage unconsciously but surely and move onto the next new sensational story making waves in town.

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
the way I act. . makes me see myself reasoning with older people... Most of my male friends are older guys... Like i mean 10yrs older... Lol.. I find myself bonding well with older people Dan with my mates or younger ones..

OK that's a starting point
As time goes on, u wil have various reasons.
Best of luck. smiley

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ikp120(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Divay22:

Single shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :owhy if i may ask
No serious single babe around. sad sad sad
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by FelixFelicia(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oya who go create thread for under 20 girls lipsrsealed undecided
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
alexialin:

OK that's a starting point
As time goes on, u wil have various reasons.
Best of luck. smiley
cool
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by captainhoo: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008
what happened to the previous thread of age 28+ ?kids in romance section won't let the thread serve its purpose
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ikp120(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Im 22, but toks is making me feel pressured cheesy. Why are you doing this now lol?

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Safiaa(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
As you can see, this thread is not for that purpose.
Stop trying to derail.
FelixFelicia:
Oya who go create thread for under 20 girls lipsrsealed undecided
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
SINZ:

Cc: Boleyndynasty2

She would be better suited to answer, she's seen me face to face.
cool
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by ikp120(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah i guess thats the issue. That's kinda sad though.
Baby do you like him?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

I no wan marry na by force grin
Awa sweet 16 grin
gringrin single hood is priceless

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Caselesstonguetongue
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
captainhoo:
Toks2008
what happened to the previous thread of age 28+ ?kids in romance section won't let the thread serve its purpose

That was a thread for 30plus guys and ladies but the truth is that any lady from 25 upwards should be thinking towards a purposeful union which brings about this thread.

It's a place for people in the stipulated age category to interact and maybe develop some for of friendship so I urge naira land guys and ladies of this age bracket to come on board.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by donestk(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'm 31, gainfully employed but not into any serious commitment cry

Who wan reason me?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Neroski(f): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello. Just waka passing cheesy
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Egbon mynd44, when you go marry?

Abi you won discover Mongo Park?
I am single(not even a GF) with no one to love me. If you give me a lovely lady to marry, why not? So I am not trying to discover Mungo Park.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
OP which kind wahala be this sef?
Person dey worry herself everyday you still come Dey remind am Wetin him no dey forget.
Bia kpa chiri Anya gi ooo.
Biko.
Oghini.
As if being single is not bad enough, you will keep reminding us of the matter.
Is it your single?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Im 22, but toks is making me feel pressured cheesy. Why are you doing this now lol?

Chai! well I know there are some 21 yr Olds that reason like the 30s but in my experience,most ladies below 25 are usually too carefree to think about a purposeful union until they realize they are about 26 which is 4 years away from that dreaded age of 30 which scares many single ladies...

Nevertheless I will appreciate ladies of 25 and above to come on board to interact and possible develop purposeful friendship with responsible guys here...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
OP which kind wahala be this sef?
Person dey worry herself everyday you still come Dey remind am Wetin him no dey forget.
Bia kpa chiri Anya gi ooo.
Biko.
Oghini.
As if being single is not bad enough, you will keep reminding us of the matter.
Is it your single?

Lmao! your sense of humor is epic.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mynd44:

I am single(not even a GF) with no one to love me. If you give me a lovely lady to marry, why not? So I am not trying to discover Mungo Park.
Egbon why you dey dull na. Girls plenty for nairaland na... Shey na una own nairaland
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Neroski:
Hello. Just waka passing cheesy

Hmmm I sight you o....but sometimes when you no get dp...even if person Wan quote you e go be like say na ghost person Wan talk to...so sometimes to get dp once once dey good.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by bassette(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
A good thread... Thanks Toks for starting this..
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008:

Lmao! your sense of humor is epic.

I am very serious here.
cry cry
Gives me sleepless nights.
And the worst is ayaf being begging Alezy to marry me since 2015.
Ayaf followed him.
PMed him.
Stalked him.
Facebooked him.
Even tweeted him.
He says I have no bumbum or boobs.
So my dilemma.
Edakun.
Epp me.

11 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
bettercreature:
Oyin sweetie its not easy! Good ladies are taken.May God help us

There are good sweet ladies just that they are hard to come by expecially the ones from age 25 and above...you only get to see them in their work place,market or super mart as well as religious gathering and trust me,you really have to be tactical to get their contact so the best place to interact with them is online and you can take it from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'm 29 going on 30 with no suitor or even a boyfriend. Most of my toasters are married men and I don't want to be the reason for a broken home so I marry my job and steer clear romance.

10 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I am very serious here.
cry cry
Gives me sleepless nights.
And the worst is ayaf being begging Alezy to marry me since 2015.
Ayaf followed him.
PMed him.
Stalked him.
Facebooked him.
Even tweeted him.
He says I have no bumbum or boobs.
So my dilemma.
Edakun.
Epp me.

With this your lovely pointed something? habba! maybe the guy no look well...make he remember say after you Don drop one or two the size go double o...and e go begin enjoy am well well.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Safiaa(f): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Well i guess thats just a sterotype. Im 22, i may be considered 'young', but I definitely feel like ive passed that level of playing around. I've experienced it all so i'm not willing to waste any more of my time. But its understandable why you may think like that.

I really do hope the right lady comes along for you.
You seem like a level headed cool man.
Toks2008:

Chai! well I know there are some 21 yr Olds that reason like the 30s but in my experience,most ladies below 25 are usually too carefree to think about a purposeful union until they realize they are about 26 which is 4 years away from that dreaded age of 30 which scares many single ladies...

Nevertheless I will appreciate ladies of 25 and above to come on board to interact and possible develop purposeful friendship with responsible guys here...

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by dingbang(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Elsielex:
I'm 29 going on 30 with no suitor or even a boyfriend. Most of my toasters are married men and I don't want to be the reason for a broken home so I marry my job and steer clear romance.
try and put a dp

9 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Egbon why you dey dull na. Girls plenty for nairaland na... Shey na una own nairaland
See, I don tire. Oya, the girls are free to mail me.

All of then hate me. Epp my career

7 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks2008:

With this your lovely pointed something? habba! maybe the guy no look well...make he remember say after you Don drop one or two the size go double o...and e go begin enjoy am well well.

Help me and tell him oo.
Persuade him for me.
Please.
Infact bribe him.
My heart yaff lose inside his pocket.
Me sef cannot locate it.
Biko.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by FelixFelicia(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Toks:

In other words, this thread is not for you small girls like you safiaa.

Safiaa: First Nigerian to work and study

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.