Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,465 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (170505 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by cogsej06(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
I myt find my wife here, so I am tempted to comment. Would appreciate any Edo lady, fair in complexion, age BTW 24-27yrs, Abuja/Kaduna based. Serious minded n ready for marriage ( whatsapp 09093081928) Cheers!!!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Happy New month and Happy Easter to you all.

CC:
Lilyqueeny Pearly255 ahahnow Lindaangel Esepayne kennygee t00dugged VickyRotex jbaby265 Flawlesbae Vivipop
NotOfThis Juliearth TonieLee Titugirl funmisticqueen MISSOPTIMIST forever24 Sparkles003 UjSizzle darbeelicous yemsai Ezionye debbie223 Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
paybak Nomfanelo99 alexialin kimbra
Alero3Arubi Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
FelixFelicia Dfinex ikp120 blessedgal
Countrygirl Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Alero3Arubi lalasticlala seun mynd44
Elsielex Bumbae1 UIA04 rane06 olasaad
Countrygirl Ezionye Rukkydelta Cherlene Nickymezor Leriebloom airminem kayyat honeycandy humblemikel PrettyPrisca eipreel oriflamebaby1 cindybaby22 Sanmel MISSOPTIMIST schendy dogoFara rubi96
AimingIncognito Mimzyy queencalipso supernet4 zameena marieolae Unedith Pearl005 Titilayooni MhizTenderly Pricelessp grocery Lucasinho paybak BiafranBushBoy 2kaybiel RuggedArab FTBOY gbegemaster UltraLeslie1 lefulefu SINZ
soberdrunk bettercreature TheSlyone2
Tallesty1 FelixFelicia ikp120 bassette TonyeBarcanista Cholls dingbang donestk KennyID17 BiggyB242 Mynd44 Alezy IamaNigerianGuy babatunx slim49z haggai247 geezyk troy20 ronald4lif obowunmi vuc1 pressplay411 kingguu kowalsky odinga1of 2chainzz I888
Melsan TheLordIsGr8 mixter Iheazy Noble855 skylane cptshiver zanga420 donshaddow mazizitonene xynerise Williamsesco Mykemore donestk Mememan Humility017 Airborne02 Humility017 HRich hadura29 Rilwayne001 GuntersChain braine Sincere4u ehix89 Roydonzy87 xynerise MrEverest haryorbarmie83 younglawya Hiccups freshdill Acetyl mich2012 KevinDein haffaze777 Trustme2 saasala
talk2bity Dipville adetayo234 bjims majekdom2 ottalo1 jabojafa chrisja HenryThegreat1 fuckyoumhen oketoyinboshola Tonnero23 XwhY Saeed110 Anusiemgood Ojim07 Afritop
Nogodye ndulyf osayuwamwen jonath0012 Sacluxpaint KINGOZEK
vicardino ottalo1 vicardino pcguru1 babiwonda majekdom2 Lordshola pepigeorge majamajic lrdval Realhommie
Vokians bora1 Neldrizzy BoboYekini

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Happy New month friends...

We all shall see December 2018 in Jesus Name...AMEN!

CC:
Lilyqueeny Pearly255 ahahnow Lindaangel Esepayne kennygee t00dugged VickyRotex jbaby265 Flawlesbae Vivipop
NotOfThis Juliearth TonieLee Titugirl funmisticqueen MISSOPTIMIST forever24 Sparkles003 UjSizzle darbeelicous yemsai Ezionye debbie223 Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Countrygirl Oyind17 Lucasinho xqzytchyca Neroski GEExclusive Divay22 femsheart lefulefu octopusfreaky busybeei5 Xiadnat Safiaa
Countrygirl Ezionye Rukkydelta Cherlene Nickymezor Leriebloom airminem kayyat honeycandy humblemikel PrettyPrisca eipreel oriflamebaby1 cindybaby22 Sanmel MISSOPTIMIST schendy dogoFara rubi96
AimingIncognito Mimzyy queencalipso supernet4 zameena marieolae Unedith Pearl005 Titilayooni MhizTenderly Pricelessp grocery Lucasinho paybak BiafranBushBoy 2kaybiel RuggedArab FTBOY gbegemaster UltraLeslie1 lefulefu SINZ
Tallesty1 FelixFelicia ikp120 bassette TonyeBarcanista Cholls dingbang donestk KennyID17 BiggyB242 Mynd44 Alezy IamaNigerianGuy babatunx slim49z haggai247 geezyk troy20 ronald4lif obowunmi vuc1 pressplay411 kingguu kowalsky odinga1of 2chainzz I888
Melsan TheLordIsGr8 mixter Iheazy Noble855 skylane cptshiver zanga420 donshaddow mazizitonene xynerise Williamsesco Mykemore donestk Mememan Humility017 Airborne02 Humility017 HRich hadura29 Rilwayne001 GuntersChain braine Sincere4u ehix89 Roydonzy87 xynerise MrEverest haryorbarmie83 younglawya Hiccups freshdill Acetyl mich2012 KevinDein haffaze777 Trustme2 saasala
talk2bity Dipville adetayo234 bjims majekdom2 ottalo1 jabojafa chrisja HenryThegreat1 fuckyoumhen oketoyinboshola Tonnero23 XwhY Saeed110 Anusiemgood Ojim07 Afritop
vicardino ottalo1 vicardino pcguru1 babiwonda majekdom2 Lordshola pepigeorge majamajic lrdval Realhommie

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
I wonder why a thread would advise a man to be 30 years and a lady 25 before getting married.

As for me, a man can get married as early as 24/25 provided you are emotionally intelligent and capable of feeding your wife and intending family.

BTW, I'm not up to 30 or even 28

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2018
I wonder why a thread would advise a man to be 30 years and a lady 25 before getting married.

As for me, a man can get married as early as 24/25 provided you are emotionally intelligent and capable of feeding your wife and intending family.

When you're up that age, you will understand better and see reasons

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by gonkin(m): 3:26am On Aug 26, 2018
gonkin:
I just turned 30 on the 20th December
I am average cute.
Genotype & blood group AA & A+
6ft 1in, 71kg
Not too light in complexion
Delta state origin
Urhobo tribe
2 brothers and a sister

Hyper talented cuz i can work and fix anything
I studied elect/elect in petroleum training institute and graduated with 3.08 (lucky me)
I am really good in computers, i can fix any Japanese car both via diagnostics and via spanner. I used to be a lines man and power station operator as intern.
I speak good, cool tempered all the time and love the spund of a revving engine.

Ok time for the real deal. I have been unlucky with relationships. My 1st serious relationship was with someone older than me with almost 6 yrs. It was one of my best we dated for almost 2 yrs but alone the line she backed off cuz i was a lil premature at 23. Felt bad but i understood.
My 2nd was with a nice dark perfect girl. We dated for 4yrs she tried alot was so responsible till her 2nd year in the university. She became a high class public toilet. Was trying to cope but she's tasted wealth and even denied me in the presence of another guy. Had to call it a quit. At 27

The 3rd was an orphan. Practically sponsored her to school but she wanted more and i was still yet to get a job. So along the line she got discouraged and told me i wasn't moving as she expected and left. Dated for a year plus.
So since then i felt cold that my only flaw was not been financially stable. And I'm sick of breakups.
Currently im in construction under an a power station proton energy limted. Although the salary is shared with my uncle that fetched me the job. Passed an interview with another power company and been expecting to resume since September.
I live in delta but im currently celebrating with my parents in lagos. And im really looking for a serious relationship that would evolve to marriage.
Although my choices are.

She should be educated not necessarily a graduate
English speaking is compulsory
Should be determined to be successful
Not the type to relies on her guy for every financial need *VERY IMPORTANT*
Maximum age 32
Be very responsible with little or no pride.

Check my signature.
This is 2018 so if im OK for u Dial me 07035107426

Update...........
im back in Delta(Sapele). Im now 76kg and i work as O&M in a 26MW power generation station, full time. Met someone from my post at February although i got a few calls later but turned em down cuz i was trying to build something with her but i really dont know her game plan plus distance has become a con factor. And it seems im the only person trying. Dont think she's really interested just wasting my time.

So im still single(so annoying at this age) and searching but now a new RULE. I DONT LIKE A GIRL THAT KEEPS TOO MANY SECRETS OR INSECURE about sharing some tales of herself. So if u are the discreet type dont even bother

ONLY A SERIOUS LADY PLEASE and be sure of yourself NO JOKERS. You can whatsapp me.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by bassette(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Has there been any genuine meet up from this thread??..
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by busybeei5(f): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Knock knock knock open the door
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Toks2008:
Do you know that once you are a guy above 30 and you are still very single without a fiancee or you are a lady above 25 and still not engaged then there is a higher probability that you may remain that way for another couple of years?

I know you may not agree to this but the truth is that the higher you get in age from that point on the more careful you want to be and that is where the real problem sets in...."TRYING TO BE CAREFUL"

The honest truth is that at this stage,you need to free your mind and think less of making any mistake and in fact you need to rid your mind of any panic and be yourself....in other words,don't search because those who search usually make mistakes but those who just live their lives usually find that special person when and where they least expect.

So if you are a guy above 30 or a lady above 25 and single,let's discuss about business,romance and life in general.

Though this is not a dating or meet up thread but you are very free to make friends with anyone...

Remember that it is very difficult to come across this set of single guys and ladies out there as they are usually very busy,focused and mostly indoor so let's make good use of this platform to interact.

I know this is a faceless forum and i know some people below this age group will try to derail the thread but i will appreciate if such group will maintain a status quo and allow only single guys of 30 yrs and above as well as single ladies of 25yrs and above.

*Mods please note that this is not a dating or meet up thread hence should not be moved to dating and meet up zone.

Thanks
Fantastic read,kudos @Toks...and to the struggling dudes like me,bear it in mind that getting married is one thing,providing for the family is another.As for me,age cannot push me into a fight I can't finish,i'll rather remain single.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
I don't want to create a thread, just to share a burden with one or two people here, here is the story!

My girlfriend has a male bestie!
Always chatting and calling her!
She said he's her colleague at work
Though from another branch,
She said he has a girlfriend
Yet he won't just leave her alone
And I think my girlfriend is enjoying all of it,
I checked their chat,
She told him that she's hořny
And asked how he can help

Can you imagine? undecided
I'm sure there are lots of talks underneath
Maybe she deleted them!
I tried to chat the guy off with a text,
While she was sleeping by my side!
In their next chat,
The guy said he's mad at the text I sent
My girlfriend replied she's madder
Because of what I did,
I was very angry,
Because they are even on same side,
Unmhmnn!
Is this not one chance?
Even though she claimed to love me
She claimed to be a virgin and no sex thing till marriage!
I told her this guy will destroy our relationship,
She said he won't that he's just a friend,
Unmhmnn, I'm a very emotional person,
And quiet truthful too,
I'm plain to her, neither am I doing unnecessary
Chats with any other girl.
That saga shattered me, I only braced up as a man
And took it calmly till she left!
Why can't we just be truthful and plain to ourselves in relationships?
Why must we be doing hide and seek?
Is it that difficult to find a truthful person to date?
What is Love turning to these days?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Neroski(f): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
@HealthOfficer07, you are currently being taken for granted. May I also add that you are also being disrespected under your nose. You are still dating and this is happening, what will now be happening when you get married? This life Sha.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by 2buffagain(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Every civilization definitely has it's own unique problems.

In naija, good men avoid marriage because they don't feel bouyant enough (e.g Bleep your life if you carry yourself go marry from igbo family)

In yankee, good men avoid marriage because of unjust divorce theft (e.g marry woman wey go just wake one day and legally decide to kick you out of your house and take %50+ of all your current and lifetime earnings, while bleeping some other guy in the house you are still paying for with there being not a damn thing you can do about it...because she is a female and able to do so by law).

Every civilization truly has its own challenges. grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Jadoskii(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
UltraLeslie1:
Africans prioritise religion, marriage and traditions above personal development, science and technology, education and entrepreneurship that's why we're at the back of the queue globally.

Being single or married is just a small dot in the ocean of life.
boss we r not even on the queue.....we r somewhere in d sahara Sun bathing

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Neroski:
@HealthOfficer07, you are currently being taken for granted. May I also add that you are also being disrespected under your nose. You are still dating and this is happening, what will now be happening when you get married? This life Sha.
unmhmnn! You are right! Although she apologized and says I'm the one she loves, but I'm shattered! And I kept pondering! And Like you said, If this is happening in dating, what will happen in marriage? I just can't begin to imagine it! It's been a week now but it's still on my heart! I just hope I can trust her all again.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by chimoskyg(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Don't really know what is it, am always scared of the word marriage and am 30 now with no relationship. finish service last year and hv been busy running my betshop. i really need me a good relationship.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Funky123(f): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2018
HealthOfficer07:
I don't want to create a thread, just to share a burden with one or two people here, here is the story!

I checked their chat,

Maybe she deleted them!
In their next chat,
Because of what I did,
I was very angry,
Unmhmnn!
Is this not one chance?
And quiet truthful too,
I guess there is something she is getting from you that is bringing her back to beg you....the earlier you know you aren't dating a virgin the better bro,she is up to something with that guy....Dont you think she might be emotionally attached to that guy and yes they might not date but they won't stop making love to each other even when both of them are married....Have seen cases like this so look before you leap Bro.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2018
Funky123:
I guess there is something she is getting from you that is bringing her back to beg you....the earlier you know you aren't dating a virgin the better bro,she is up to something with that guy....Dont you think she might be emotionally attached to that guy and yes they might not date but they won't stop making love to each other even when both of them are married....Have seen cases like this so look before you leap Bro.
Thanks dear! You're right though, there was a time she wanted to call me but call the guys name! She denied it! Someone asked me to give her time to proof her love for me, till then my ring remains in my pocket, and if she continues with him like that and I didn't see any validity of her love, I'll move on, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by lalanice(f): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
HealthOfficer07:

I checked their chat,

Maybe she deleted them!
In their next chat,
Because of what I did,
I was very angry,
Unmhmnn!
Is this not one chance?
And quiet truthful too,
angry she has no respect for you or your relationship, if she had not already left I would say you leave her. I had a coleague who also wants to start such shit with me, and right now became my enemy at work because I warned him I'm not the type to tolerate such.

Why will 2 people in different relationships be talking about being hor'ny and how to help yet you have a partner that'd be glad to talk with you?

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
lalanice:
angry she has no respect for you or your relationship, if she had not already left I would say you leave her. I had a coleague who also wants to start such shit with me, and right now became my enemy at work because I warned him I'm not the type to tolerate such.

Why will 2 people in different relationships be talking about being hor'ny and how to help yet you have a partner that'd be glad to talk with you?
unmhmnn! Thanks, I'm still taking my time to watch and consider!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2018
;;
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Sparkles003(f): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
Toks2008:
Happy New month friends...

We all shall see December 2018 in Jesus Name...AMEN!

CC:
Amen. December is next month pop. I still single.
God dey on my case.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Lucasinho(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sparkles003:

God dey on my case.

Amen. How are you?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by BiafranBushBoy: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sparkles003:

God dey on my case.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Sparkles003(f): 5:50am On Nov 17, 2018
Lucasinho:

Amen. How are you?
I'm fine and well. Hope you are too
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by itsAIKAY(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2018
Bros your head dey there.

Most people think marriage is all about when you have arrived, made too much money. Sorry to burst your bubbles,, but what if you haven't made it at 40 and as a woman what if u haven't found that perfect rich man at 40. Then the story changes to i can manage anybody. Marriage is for life. You can get married as early as 22 or23 girls/guys. Age should not be a barrier. As for the ladies don't be too choosy it may haunt you later.. Karma is a bitch.

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Lucasinho(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2018
Sparkles003:

I'm fine and well. Hope you are too

Sure darling.

Happy weekend cool
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2018
Sparkles003:

God dey on my case.

It is well bro. Just try more and lower your expectation a bit

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sparkles003:

God dey on my case.
I can relate. Maybe we just may find who we're looking for in the 41 days remaining in 2018. Wishful thinking. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Sparkles003(f): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
I can relate. Maybe we just may find who we're looking for in the 41 days remaining in 2018. Wishful thinking. undecided grin
Amen
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Sparkles003(f): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Toks2008:

It is well bro. Just try more and lower your expectation a bit
I'm female not male,

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.