Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166087 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sparkles003:

I'm female not male,

Same advise sis in fact it's more applicable for a female. Cheers
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Evercurious(f): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2018
Toks2008:

Look away from slay queens....there are other responsible and focused ladies.

THANK YOU.. UNFORTUNATELY MOST GUYS PREFER LADIES THAT SET THEM ON DEMAND JOURNEY... AS IF IT MAKES THEM FEEL MORE OF A MAN... THEREFORE THEY END UP WITH SLAY QUEENS...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Callmeibironke(f): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by divineappo(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2019
busybeei5:
Hellooooooooooooo
I sent u a pm already

kindly reply or send ur email or WhatsApp number pls, thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by divineappo(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2019
busybeei5:
Knock knock knock open the door
the door is open , pls reply my pm
thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2019
gonkin:

Update...........
im back in Delta(Sapele). Im now 76kg and i work as O&M in a 26MW power generation station, full time. Met someone from my post at February although i got a few calls later but turned em down cuz i was trying to build something with her but i really dont know her game plan plus distance has become a con factor. And it seems im the only person trying. Dont think she's really interested just wasting my time.

So im still single(so annoying at this age) and searching but now a new RULE. I DONT LIKE A GIRL THAT KEEPS TOO MANY SECRETS OR INSECURE about sharing some tales of herself. So if u are the discreet type dont even bother

ONLY A SERIOUS LADY PLEASE and be sure of yourself NO JOKERS. You can whatsapp me.
Hope you've found
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by gonkin(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Hope you've found
I did. Found a very sweet girl. Till I discovered she still had serious ties with her previous. Had to go on a month rehabilitation to get over her. Really thought she was the one. Now I'm extra selective and strict with background checks.

So for now there's no one. Sometimes it bothers me especially when I'm bored most times it doesn't. I can't overwhelm myself anymore. Though relationship is fun. The joy of sweet talks. Popcorn and TV. Playing like kids. Everyone has somebody so im trying not to be desperate
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2019
gonkin:

I did. Found a very sweet girl. Till I discovered she still had serious ties with her previous. Had to go on a month rehabilitation to get over her. Really thought she was the one. Now I'm extra selective and strict with background checks.

So for now there's no one. Sometimes it bothers me especially when I'm bored most times it doesn't. I can't overwhelm myself anymore. Though relationship is fun. The joy of sweet talks. Popcorn and TV. Playing like kids. Everyone has somebody so im trying not to be desperate
Lol. You right. Sometimes I feel I'm cursed with meeting the wrong persons. Walked away from one yesterday... When people don't treat you the way they should, best to walk away hoping for d best. You'll definitely find your missing rib soon.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Titugirl:
Thank you Jesus !!
Married?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. You right. Sometimes I feel I'm cursed with meeting the wrong persons. Walked away from one yesterday... When people don't treat you the way they should, best to walk away hoping for d best. You'll definitely find your missing rib soon.
Eyaaaaaah. Sorry sis
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Bossjakande: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
u like to sound as u too gud or no skelenton in ur cobord. d problem might be with u.I wish am close to u we start something beautiful
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Titugirl(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eze2000:

Married?
No...why?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Same advise sis in fact it's more applicable for a female. Cheers

Hi,
My whatsapps number is on my profile. **(VIM). Pls add me up let's chat. I really need to talk to you.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
u like to sound as u too gud or no skelenton in ur cobord. d problem might be with u.I wish am close to u we start something beautiful
Well, I never said I ain't d problem or I'm too good.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
0KNM:
Eyaaaaaah. Sorry sis
Lol. Some people find it hard to find true love but with luck, it will come.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
@ladies all

I'm Igbo, single, late thirties and, yeah, searching. Life has not been easy but I thank God that I am now ready for marriage, better late than never. The problem now is getting a woman that I will like, now and forever... light skinned, big in build (or tall), curvy and religious... 36 to 32 years.

That woman is not on my street, she not in my church and she is not in my workplace (which is my parlor since I'm an author who publishes books online). So where do I find her? I try to visit other churches on Sundays and visit places where I can find well educated, religious-minded women.

How about looking on Nairaland here? Actually, I've been looking for a while but the problem is whenever I see a female moniker that makes sense to me and click on it to see what she looks like.... nothing.

Can someone please tell me why you girls do not put up DP? undecided Some even use images of quotations, crazy objects and other useless photos such as dirty Lagos roads as DPS. How is a guy supposed to know what you look like or if he likes you if you don't upload photos? I just saying cos I've gone through this thread and clicked over 10 monikers but no DPs. Answering PMs is another matter entirely of which complaints abound on this forum. Not all guys on this forum are good, yes, but some guys really worth it and want to marry. Understand that they have given serious thought to the girl behind that moniker before hitting that 'send email' button.

This is my own one kobo based on my experiences and the theme of this thread. Just ignore it and move on.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well, I never said I ain't d problem or I'm too good.

The person you are talking to is a simpleton. His scope of understanding is very limited. Don't allow his comments upset you. Just be you.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Titugirl:

No...why?

I like what you look like and how you think. What tribe are you if I may ask?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just passing......
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eze2000:

The person you are talking to is a simpleton. His scope of understanding is very limited. Don't allow his comments upset you. Just be you.
Please don't call one a simpleton OK. Odironma. Thanks though.

May d lord grant you your heart desires for a wife wink
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Please don't call one a simpleton OK. Odironma. Thanks

Indeed, you are correct. But no insult was meant. I'm merely calling a spade a spade just like I have never told any woman 'i Love you'. The day I use those words, I must mean them.

That's me.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eze2000:

Indeed, you are correct. But no insult was meant. I'm merely calling a spade a spade just like I have never told any woman 'i Love you'. The day I use those words, I must mean them.

That's me.
Its fine then.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eze2000:

Hi,
My whatsapps number is on my profile. **(VIM). Pls add me up let's chat. I really need to talk to you.

Thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Titugirl(f): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eze2000:

I like what you look like and how you think. What tribe are you if I may ask?
Thanks. I'm Yoruba
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by gonkin(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Amen, thanks. Although I don't think she's missing. I just haven't located her
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Toks2008:

@gmail.com

Sent you a mail just now. Please, clean away your email in the original post before email mining bots get ahold of it.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
gonkin:

Amen, thanks. Although I don't think she's missing. I just haven't located her
Noted
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Titugirl:

Thanks. I'm Yoruba
Sighs!
And you are also a student. Apart from the tribal barriar, I would have loved you free to settle down soonest. It's what I want.
Goodbye, it must have to be at this point.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Titugirl(f): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eze2000:

Sighs!
And you are also a student. Apart from the tribal barriar, I would have loved you free to settle down soonest. It's what I want.
Goodbye, it must have to be at this point.
Settle down...just like that?
# peace bro
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Some people find it hard to find true love but with luck, it will come.
Only when we don’t make it a priority
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by MrMou: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Titugirl:

Settle down...just like that?
# peace bro
Don't mind the guy! See talk! He, just like many guys, thinks he's the 8th wonder of the world!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
morningstar55:

Only when we don’t make it a priority
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.