Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166085 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Titugirl(f): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrMou:

Don't mind the guy! See talk! He, just like many guys, thinks he's the 8th wonder of the world!
grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrMou:

Don't mind the guy! See talk! He, just like many guys, thinks he's the 8th wonder of the world!
Lol. Exact line guys use in deceiving ladies
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Evercurious:

THANK YOU.. UNFORTUNATELY MOST GUYS PREFER LADIES THAT SET THEM ON DEMAND JOURNEY... AS IF IT MAKES THEM FEEL MORE OF A MAN... THEREFORE THEY END UP WITH SLAY QUEENS...

this is not true my sister
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Legits(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
hello everyone in the house. am new here. am also in search of a man for a relationship that would lead to marriage. am in my late 20s, working, a yoruba by tribe and i reside in lagos. thanks

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Titugirl:

Settle down...just like that?
# peace bro
That's what I meant. You are not ready for that but trust me there are those who are. Thanks for the peace.

Oh, and I am not a wonder of the world.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by TollaniINC(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Legits:
hello everyone in the house. am new here. am also in search of a man for a relationship that would lead to marriage. am in my late 20s, working, a yoruba by tribe and i reside in lagos. thanks

Hope you do reply PMs? If yes, check mine
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrMou:

I am not even the 100th wonder of the world but I am interested in making the world a better place in other ways than deciving a woman. thanks
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
morningstar55:

Only when we don’t make it a priority
You're right.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eze2000:

I am not even the 100th wonder of the world but I am interested in making the world a better place in other ways that deciving a woman. thanks
Was that a proposal? Because we didn't see you going down on your knees.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Exact line guys use in deceiving ladies

Really?

So I can't say my mind again cos other guys use it to decieve women? Look at this moniker well. I dont do emotional or financial fraud
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
hpretty:
Was that a proposal? Because we didn't see you going down on your knees.

I would be suprised if you did on a faceless forum
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by callsys: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Leke
Needs a Yoruba lady. 25-30 years old.
You can reach me on 08023022410
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Legits(f): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
TollaniINC:

Hope you do reply PMs? If yes, check mine
done
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by kindtoks(m): 2:39am On Jul 04, 2019
08090549674, TEXT ME SEEKING FOR REAL LOVE AND SOUL MATE, TRUTHWORTHY RELATIONSHIP, NO PLAYING GAMES... Am kindtoks by name, All I am looking for is "True Love," no Games, no Playing around, just want to find my soul mate in life,the only a woman i will connect with in every way. iwant someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for her. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 100 percent relationship.Call me or text me 08090549674
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2019
Legits:

I love your boldness jare..many ladies think it is out of fashion to reach out. Drama does not translate to good virtue but it is how you present yourself to that guy that matters.

All the best sis.

BTW i am very happy this thread is still relevant...

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Titugirl:

Settle down...just like that?
# peace bro

Just glanced through your wall and i must say you are naturally alluring...please maintain that beautiful figure and natural look...Guys love ladies the most in their natural state.

Hope you are finding the thread interesting.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its fine then.

Another Damsel to behold...its amazing that i have never had any date on nairaland in all the years i have registered but i guess its too late now.

All the best sis.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Evercurious:

THANK YOU.. UNFORTUNATELY MOST GUYS PREFER LADIES THAT SET THEM ON DEMAND JOURNEY... AS IF IT MAKES THEM FEEL MORE OF A MAN... THEREFORE THEY END UP WITH SLAY QUEENS...

lol! this is the wrongest assertion you can ever make as regards men.

The older a man gets the lesser he has an interest in chasing a woman. I was chatting with a nairaland lady friend yesterday and i told her stuffs that got her wondering....Many guys of marriageable ages want ladies that will practically come into their lives and grab them....this is the secret bad sharp ladies use to get responsible men.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2019
morningstar55:
Fantastic read,kudos @Toks...and to the struggling dudes like me,bear it in mind that getting married is one thing,providing for the family is another.As for me,age cannot push me into a fight I can't finish,i'll rather remain single.

This is where many men get it wrong.

There is an uncommon favor that GOD bestows on you the moment you take that bold step to the married.
Proverbs 18:22 says: Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

This does not mean you will not be hard working as a man but you can't continue to wait forever judging from the uncertainties of life and that you have before you get married does not mean you cant go broke.....furthermore i believe that ladies of this generation should understand that parenting is a combined effort hence the need for them to also be up and doing.

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2019
HealthOfficer07:
I don't want to create a thread, just to share a burden with one or two people here, here is the story!

My girlfriend has a male bestie!
Always chatting and calling her!
She said he's her colleague at work
Though from another branch,
She said he has a girlfriend
Yet he won't just leave her alone
And I think my girlfriend is enjoying all of it,
I checked their chat,
She told him that she's hořny
And asked how he can help

Can you imagine? undecided
I'm sure there are lots of talks underneath
Maybe she deleted them!
I tried to chat the guy off with a text,
While she was sleeping by my side!
In their next chat,
The guy said he's mad at the text I sent
My girlfriend replied she's madder
Because of what I did,
I was very angry,
Because they are even on same side,
Unmhmnn!
Is this not one chance?
Even though she claimed to love me
She claimed to be a virgin and no sex thing till marriage!
I told her this guy will destroy our relationship,
She said he won't that he's just a friend,
Unmhmnn, I'm a very emotional person,
And quiet truthful too,
I'm plain to her, neither am I doing unnecessary
Chats with any other girl.
That saga shattered me, I only braced up as a man
And took it calmly till she left!
Why can't we just be truthful and plain to ourselves in relationships?
Why must we be doing hide and seek?
Is it that difficult to find a truthful person to date?
What is Love turning to these days?

You really need to have a hold on your emotions or you may have a psychological breakdown...Take every relationship with a lady with a pinch of salt whilst trying your best to make her happy.....some ladies are nasty and flirtatious and not that she is really cheating on you.

Keep your options opened too so that she will know she is replaceable....but above all..Don't let your emotions control you...have a grip.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Evercurious(f): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Toks2008:

lol! this is the wrongest assertion you can ever make as regards men.

The older a man gets the lesser he has an interest in chasing a woman. I was chatting with a nairaland lady friend yesterday and i told her stuffs that got her wondering....Many guys of marriageable ages want ladies that will practically come into their lives and grab them....this is the secret bad sharp ladies use to get responsible men.

NOTED
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Toks2008:

Another Damsel to behold...its amazing that i have never had any date on nairaland in all the years i have registered but i guess its too late now.

All the best sis.
Why do u feel its late? Meeting up with someone on a date does not mean anything romantic must be attached. Are you married now?

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why do u feel its late? Meeting up with someone on a date does not mean anything romantic must be attached. Are you married now?

True that.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Toks2008:

True that.
That's great Sir. All the very best.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by MrMou: 4:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Eze2000:

I am not even the 100th wonder of the world but I am interested in making the world a better place in other ways than deciving a woman. thanks

Bro, no one is saying you shouldn't make the world a better place!
Point is with the way you just dismissed her & said you can't marry her out of nowhere, why do you think you're even good enough for her & she'll definitely choose to be with you in the first place
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by MrMou: 5:11am On Jul 05, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Some people find it hard to find true love but with luck, it will come.
I think you just need to follow your intuition & be sure you have absolutely no doubt about a guy's love & loyalty before you agree to be with him. It's probably difficult to find someone like that but it's really worth waiting for. Your mind will always tell you when there's doubts & it's almost always right; e just be say we tend to ignore it probably because we're already liking them or we're maybe desperate to be in a relationship!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Igetmyown247: 5:23am On Jul 05, 2019
soberdrunk:
The truth is in this era of 'slay queens' and 'instagram celebs', it is very hard to find a 'single', 'beautiful', 'intelligent', 'mature' lady that is worth settling down with, 'almost' every fine girl now has the 'runs girl' mentality and even our musicians like Yemi Alade are not helping matters, what type of song is "If you love me you go buy me ferrari, if you love me, you go pay me salary"! Gone are the days when ladies used to pick their partners based on 'prospects', now its based on 'wallet', the annoying part is that even the 'working class' ladies too have also developed this 'runs girl' mentality that my man must reward me financially, as if relationship is now 'employment' angry

Don’t forget “assurance” by Davido. Lmao grin
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Tuhndhay(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2019
In need of female friends, not ruling out anything... Pm me or indicate I will pm you
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Tuhndhay(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Legits:

Just pm you..... Kindly look at it
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2019
MrMou:

Bro, no one is saying you shouldn't make the world a better place!
Point is with the way you just dismissed her & said you can't marry her out of nowhere, why do you think you're even good enough for her & she'll definitely choose to be with you in the first place

Lol, the babe is a lawyer, bro. or will soon be. very soon. She's a 500 level student, with brains, beauty, and ambition, one can hardly do better. You see, I spent nearly 2 hrs tunneling into her chat history to understand her. I didn't just make a decision on the spur of the moment.

I compared what I found to my situation and my needs. I thought about compatibility too and the answer was always "not a match'. Now if I was a deceiver I would want to lay her and move on, right? She's so lovely and just my type only minus the height which can be overlooked but did I do that? No.

I want a wife bro, not a girlfriend. I wanna marry before the end of this year but Titugirl will still be in school by then. After I marry, my woman will help me in my ambition but she has hers, which is to rank alongside the likes of Falana SAN. You can't reformat dreams like hers without a lot fight which you will lose.

No sir, I didn't just make the decision. In fact, I had been thinking of her all afternoon. She has everything I want in a woman, physically and mentally, and then so much more.

Being too good for her didn't even cross my mind. I was just being bluntly honest with me.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Eze2000(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2019
Toks2008:

True that.

Did you see my email yesterday?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:24am On Jul 05, 2019
Eze2000:

Did you see my email yesterday?

Yeah noted.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.