Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly (4502 Views)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Beauty Contest ...why Are Nairaland Ladies Average In Beauty Or Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
OMG! Yo are kind of funny, you know....you sound so interesting grin
no dey change answer, take style ansa me where u dey. funny ke as in like funnybone or ay
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
may be you're the one tickling me. cheesy
me ke u dey see my hand dey touch ur waist, if i tickling u hmmm
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

no dey change answer, take style ansa me where u dey. funny ke as in like funnybone or ay
Lol, is like your own pass Ay sef. Ay at your age was still a learner then grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

me ke u dey see my hand dey touch ur waist, if i tickling u hmmm
Lol, what would happen?.... I'm in Lag. Your bf is a lucky dude grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
Lol, is like your own pass Ay sef. Ay at your age was still a learner then grin
abeg no dey wash my brain jhor
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

abeg no dey wash my brain jhor
Lawd! Do you see me with hypo? grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
Lol, what would happen?.... I'm in Lag. Your bf is a lucky dude grin
bf kor bf ni, me no get bf ooh i just dey my own, atleast i no go dey think if i no see call or text frm him. #singlehood. is it ajah, banana island, palmgroove or vi
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

bf kor bf ni, me no get bf ooh i just dey my own, atleast i no go dey think if i no see call or text frm him. #singlehood. is it ajah, banana island, palmgroove or vi
Oh! Really! That must be a joke....an expensive one at that. As per the location, it's one of those mentioned but wouldn't want to disclose that online. I hope you understand.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
Lawd! Do you see me with hypo? grin
no na with stain removal
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

no na with stain removal
Well, am being honest really
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
Oh! Really! That must be a joke....an expensive one at that. As per the location, it's one of those mentioned but wouldn't want to disclose that online. I trust you understand.
As per d joke, i was serious about what i said
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

As per d joke, i was serious about what i said
you don't mean it! May I ask why? We are not as troublesome as many of you perceive.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
you don't mean it! May I ask why? We are not as troublesome as many of you perceive.
he started acting funny after i have tried to make the relationship work, so i have no choice than to stay on my own i hate worrying too much
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
Well, am being honest really
well u r correct sha
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

he started acting funny after i have tried to make the relationship work, so i have no choice than to stay on my own i hate worrying too much
how long?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
how long?
this august
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

this august
still fresh....any hope of him coming back?
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by marisdgreat(f): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
BestieSome:
still fresh....any hope of him coming back?
no i dnt think so
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Either Fake Or Ugly by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
marisdgreat:

no i dnt think so
You never can tell l. if he truly loves you, he would definitely come back. Sometimes, relationship benefits when the two parties decide to 'take a break' to learn new ways to make things work better. May I have your number, please?

Can a Man Run Out Of Sperm ?? Due to too much Sex & Masturbate act / As A Lady How Many Times Should I Have S3X In A Week. / Some Crazy Weird Things I Did When I Was Young