Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (31654 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by samuelezekiel(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Perfectdanny:
Wheelbarrow park here! I say park here!!

Boy:- You can trust me. I haven't lied since i was born.

Girl:-

why e dry as if the shoe dey laugh!!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by jonath0012(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ask ex why i dont see him as often anymore
He told me its a new job so didnt think much
Till one day i called said his at work can't talk ...

Then side chic call my phone and left it on lound speaker sad sad you know rest folks cry

Some Men n lies like 5&6 grin
How are you sure you are not even the side chick

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
is this a bash men and make them look bad topic? because women are not innocent either. angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Odunharry(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin Lmao.. Hugged a clown on his way home
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
The lies cut across both parties asked a gal Hw did she lose her V Omo u go shock. Mine was like I can 2 her sister she wasn't around so I decided to wait he offered me drink I accepted didn't knw he put sth in it immediately I slept off wen I wake I was weak to move my legs I was like kwantinu
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by azezola(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
naija209:
Make una help me oh!!

I need only 5,000 Naira. Let me use it and put food inside my stomach.
At least it will serve me for 14 days. Una fit contribute, no amount is too small.

.. go a job.. lazy ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by papae1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
lestat:

comment of the year!

Give this guy a bottle of gulder
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by fckmn24seg(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
This thing you people are quoting will not help you. It swings both ways.

Yes o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by davide470(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
The last thing i will do is to allow a girl, that is not my sister check my phone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by davide470(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
ednut1:
Hmmmm. What about this one my ex told me. Was with her phone and chat msg entered., 'I was worried u were in pains dat y i slowed down'. Babe said he was pinching my arms in d party and i told him to stop grin grin
cheesy cheesy He is slowing down the momentum of the pinching na.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
iniwrites:
The thing swings both ways. Besides we (guys) dont tell lies. we only give excusable false statements

#AlternativeFacts

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
naija209:
Make una help me oh!!

I need only 5,000 Naira. Let me use it and put food inside my stomach.
At least it will serve me for 14 days. Una fit contribute, no amount is too small.

Find a construction site, day laborer pay is N2,500
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by SycophanticGoat: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
ednut1:
Hmmmm. What about this one my ex told me. Was with her phone and chat msg entered., 'I was worried u were in pains dat y i slowed down'. Babe said he was pinching my arms in d party and i told him to stop grin grin

I hope you didn't commit murder that day sha.. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
samuelezekiel:

why e dry as if the shoe dey laugh!!!

They're laughing na
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by ednut1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
davide470:
cheesy cheesy He is slowing down the momentum of the pinching na.
grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by naija2222: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
azezola:
.. go a job.. lazy ass.
You can start by giving me a job na. Mr Dangote, employ me na.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by coltaine(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Girls nd the "I was raped story"..... it is getting old abeg
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Pylony(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Chaii men una sabi lie for Africa, except me. shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by ziga: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
goingape1:
useless baboons! angry

ain't ya the one who said dishonest and vigorous things to we men just because ya have one smelly holes and think all men want is ya smelly looking Dirty irritating holes undecided

if we talk of the numerous dishonest things ya baboons have said or done to us, is enough for a whole community to jump into the lagoon.

do you know what really amazed me with ya black baboons? when a gentile guy come ya way, ya banana brains will automatically classified him as not ya type and so therefore try to use him and dump or extract some change in his pocket undecided

there is a saying that goes like: "A baboons will always be like baboons"

Oh boy. You dey vex ooo.

Your own sef go come. One day one day.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
one fellow like that was asking me out, only to find out he got married four months ago, I confronted him, and all he could tell me was that he only did that out of formality, I had to look in the mirror to see if there was stupid written on my forehead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Makz: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
goingape1:
your father ain't loyal.
uncalled for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Jamean(f): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
davide470:
The last thing i will do is to allow a girl, that is not my sister check my phone.

Because you have a lot of skeleton in your cupboard. Goan marry your sister na angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by goingape1: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Makz:

uncalled for.
so.....
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by davide470(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jamean:

Because you have a lot of skeleton in your cupboard. Goan marry your sister na angry
Lol. I just don't want unnecessary explainations.

This would change after marriage though, till then, i won't touch yours and you won't touch mine.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by johncallidon(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
goingape1:
useless baboons! angry

ain't ya the one who said dishonest and vigorous things to we men just because ya have one smelly holes and think all men want is ya smelly looking Dirty irritating holes undecided

if we talk of the numerous dishonest things ya baboons have said or done to us, is enough for a whole community to jump into the lagoon.

do you know what really amazed me with ya black baboons? when a gentile guy come ya way, ya banana brains will automatically classified him as not ya type and so therefore try to use him and dump or extract some change in his pocket undecided

there is a saying that goes like: "A baboons will always be like baboons"
I just love this........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by majour(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
jhudit:
Before your Nigerian boyfriend uses you as WhatsApp dp, just know he has blocked like 10 girls.
not true, truth is there are good guys out there that only see one woman but women generally either change them or ignore them totally, classifying them as classless and uninteresting
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by Makz: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
goingape1:
so.....
do the needfull
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by onedayatime(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
davide470:
Lol. I just don't want unnecessary explainations.

This would change after marriage though, till then, i won't touch yours and you won't touch mine.
childish
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by AmazingElla(f): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
jhudit:
Before your Nigerian boyfriend uses you as WhatsApp dp, just know he has blocked like 10 girls.

This is soooo true grin and the mumu girl will be jumping that he used her pic as dp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by RealHera: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
I have concluded dat men are devils, went to see som1 to help him with cash today and he ended up beating me up mercilessly trying to rape me and collecting every penny I had. I am feeling so helpless. Screamed my lungs out and his neighbors jus lockup. I am ready to go 2 any lenght 2 make him pay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by thundafire: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
jhudit:
lol temporary show and will tell u to upload his 4 long
Re: Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them by davidif: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2017
Chei!!!!!! Naija guys ehn?!?!?!?!? hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Kai! Naija women don suffer o. Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.