Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All (1410 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Ladies, what do you think of Guys that ask for your whatsapp number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by divinehand2003(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
According to Facebook user, Wfb Prince Abidogun, who doubles as a blogger, Any lady who ask for money after sex is a thief.

The Osun state born went ahead to give detailed reasons as to why he made such statement saying both parties enjoyed the romp and cannot see any reason why one of the them should demand money for something both parties clearly enjoyed.
He penned
'I get annoyed anytime I see or hear of a lady fighting a guy cos they both had sex and cos he didn't pay, she start fighting with him. 
Firstly do you know what sex is ?
(chiefly with reference to people) sexual activity, including specifically male and female having sexual intercourse. 
Now tell me in that definition, is there a part that said one part (maybe male or female) is beign used ? NO. 
This is what the 2 parties enjoy cos normally and physically, we all need and must practise it, how can we both meet and you expect me to pay you ? Why ?. 
Why cant the lady pay ? Didnt we both use our energy, we both enjoyed and loved it, so all we need to do is tell ourself THANKS. 
Please ladies, always appreciate guys ni, you are both having sex for pleasure sake. So mind that.
I still heard some ladies use sex as a business, guys have sex with them and pay. Those guys are foolish tho. Why cant they pay ? They needed sex thats why they are always ready to offer it. 
Finally, in a relation, sex is important and shouldnt be a money making source for girls. We dating, if i want to give you money, i will give you, you shouldnot tell me before we have sex i should pay you, if you need money, you should ask your parent.
Air Cleared, if you think otherwise drop your comment via the commentbox.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/any-lady-that-ask-for-money-after-sex.html?m=1

Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by suso(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na so devil do am
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
what of before sex. hoes will ask after or before they open toto
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Not thief, call them prostitutes.
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by divinehand2003(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Not thief, call them prostitutes.

Maka WHY
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by GloriaNinja(f): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
"SPITS ON THREAD"
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by LethargiQue: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin

B a Man for once.
kiss a girl, make her wet, make her UnCloth herself, make her spread legs, Then leave her and walk away.

Let's see how she'll ask for money..
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by Jodha(f): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Just negodu the small boy wey dey post all these big things.. This world have spoil.. Chai..

Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by divinehand2003(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
"SPITS ON THREAD"

Lol
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
divinehand2003:

Maka WHY
Its only prostitutes that have sex for money.
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by ikp120(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

B a Man for once.
kiss a girl, make her wet, make her UnCloth herself, make her spread legs, Then leave her and walk away.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Obi my nigga

Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by divinehand2003(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Its only prostitutes that have sex for money.

But the guy should give her TP to go back home now after taking all those pounding from the overzealous guy. Abi can she trek home again?
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by LethargiQue: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Obi my nigga

Who is Obi?
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by TosinDru: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

B a Man for once.

Lol. na she go offer to pay money
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
divinehand2003:

But the guy should give her TP to go back home now after taking all those pounding from the overzealous guy. Abi can she trek home again?
Lolzz.
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by ikp120(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:

Who is Obi?
You think I don't know that you're obiorathesubtle? Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Welcome bro. wink wink wink

Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by divinehand2003(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:

Lol

The guy must answer Obi today whether he likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by LethargiQue: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
TosinDru:

Lol. na she go offer to pay money
grin
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by LethargiQue: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
ikp120:

No idea watchu talking man..
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by ikp120(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
divinehand2003:

Lol

The guy must answer Obi today whether he likes it or not.
He is actually Obi. All his accounts were banned today. So he created new ones. Just look at the way he types and his profile. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by veinless(f): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
the truth is bitter
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by chibwike(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Its her body...she spends to maintain it...so she is not a thief
Re: 'Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Bares It All by Tallesty1(m): 2:08am On Apr 18, 2017
She's not a thief, she's a prostitute.

(1) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You First Mastubate / Opinion; A Gift For My Girlfriend's Birthday / Girls Often Say "My Girlfriend" But Guys Never Say "My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.