Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (46504 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by nani667: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Unluckrees:

Within 2 days.

Received another email the next day telling me that the package has arrived the local post office... Decided to go and check at the post office earlier today, but I was told they haven't received the package, that I will receive a call when it arrives...

Well, I shall just wait for the phone call for now
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by codeworks(m): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Which shipping option is cheap and fast in delivery in aliexpress? China Post Registered Air Mail and AliExpress Standard Shipping are slow
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Unluckrees(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
codeworks:
Which shipping option is cheap and fast in delivery in aliexpress? China Post Registered Air Mail and AliExpress Standard Shipping are slow

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by codeworks(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2019
Too expensive. I have used turkey post and singapore post, they deliver fast.

Unluckrees:

Use the DHL option, your order will arrive in a minute but at what cost...
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Abeg wetin this thing mean

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Another one

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sampete(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
I placed an order for an amazon battery on aliexpress since july and the battery never got delivered. I sent a message to the seller and he informed me that the battery was seized by customs. I read some where that batteries are not allowed in, dunno how true it is. I really need this battery as it is not available in Nigeria. Please guys, is there anyway i can placed an order for this battery and have it delivered to me without customs seizing it?

And also, while request for a refund, am i to request for the total sum, that is my money plus that of the coupon code for first time buyer? or just the money deducted from my account.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
sampete:
I placed an order for an amazon battery on aliexpress since july and the battery never got delivered. I sent a message to the seller and he informed me that the battery was seized by customs. I read some where that batteries are not allowed in, dunno how true it is. I really need this battery as it is not available in Nigeria. Please guys, is there anyway i can placed an order for this battery and have it delivered to me without customs seizing it?

And also, while request for a refund, am i to request for the total sum, that is my money plus that of the coupon code for first time buyer? or just the money deducted from my account.
I replied u on the other thread already
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by officialfestus(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2019
I placed an order since July 7 using China post free shipping,the tracking gauge is displaying order completed but I haven't been contacted by post office to come and pick my order
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by MrFinbarr(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Protein0:

I replied u on the other thread already

I ordered some things on aliexpress last week. I'm a first timer. Will I have to pay additional money at the post office before I pick up my orders?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Unluckrees(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
MrFinbarr:

I ordered some things on aliexpress last week. I'm a first timer. Will I have to pay additional money at the post office before I pick up my orders?

It depends on the size of the package. If it weighs 0.1kg - 0.49kg, they will ask you to pay N200 and If it weighs 0.5kg and above, N500.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by valarmorghulis: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Is alipocket still working, tried to fund my alipocket but it wasn't successful

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by FluidQueen(f): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Is there still the 100$ CBN card limit?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by eleojo23: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2019
FluidQueen:
Is there still the 100$ CBN card limit?

No, it's over $1000 now
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by FluidQueen(f): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2019
eleojo23:

No, it's over $1000 now
ThankYou. smiley
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sampete(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guys, i won a dispute on Aliexpress and my refund was processed successfully since on the 12th of this month...today is 28th and i am yet to get an alert. My bank insists the money wasn't sent. What do i do
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by LordOsix(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
sampete:
Guys, i won a dispute on Aliexpress and my refund was processed successfully since on the 12th of this month...today is 28th and i am yet to get an alert. My bank insists the money wasn't sent. What do i do
you'll get your money. It takes 3-20 working days before you get your money wired back to your account.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sheykruz1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please I need y'all help oo, my first time of using aliexpress, after paying for my phone and shipping fee, I hope i won't have any problem with the custom anymore... And which shipping is the safest and which is the fastest... Please I need answers to these.... Thanks in advance
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nu3L(m): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
I ordered for a replacement screen for my Redmi note 5a prime on the 19th of September and till this moment, whenever I track the order, I get "Despatched to overseas postal admin ", i have been getting that message for over a week now, should I ask for a refund??
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by harizonal123(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Pls what's happening to AliExpress? All my goods that I ordered seems not to be moving on tracking records for weeks now. Is the border closure also affecting AliExpress?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by LordOsix(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
harizonal123:
Pls what's happening to AliExpress? All my goods that I ordered seems not to be moving on tracking records for weeks now. Is the border closure also affecting AliExpress?
i tire. I'm also noticing same.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by MissBorn(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nu3L:
I ordered for a replacement screen for my Redmi note 5a prime on the 19th of September and till this moment, whenever I track the order, I get "Despatched to overseas postal admin ", i have been getting that message for over a week now, should I ask for a refund??

Dear, you can't ask for refund untill the protection time is over, that's 60 days then you open a dispute.

I also ordered a Redmi phone, it's getting to a month and I haven't received it, even thou it's Aliexpress Standard Shipping which takes less than 14 days.

Dunno what's going on.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by MissBorn(f): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
I ordered an item on 23rd sep on Aliexpress using Aliexpress Standard Shipping, it's now 19th oct, getting to a month and I haven't received any.

What's the problem here, I'm totally confused.

I'm steady buyer there, and it takes less than 14 days, this one is totally heart breaking.

If at all the item isn't coming, I'm gonna wait till the completion of 60 days before opening a dispute.

What a time wasted!
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Tolu95(m): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2019
MissBorn:

Dear, you can't ask for refund untill the protection time is over, that's 60 days then you open a dispute.

I also ordered a Redmi phone, it's getting to a month and I haven't received it, even thou it's Aliexpress Standard Shipping which takes less than 14 days.

Dunno what's going on.

You are not the only one. I orded for a xiaomi phone also it is now more than 40days in transit. It was stuck at overseas admin. Used Aliexpress shipping also
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by MissBorn(f): 3:19am On Oct 21, 2019
Tolu95:

You are not the only one. I orded for a xiaomi phone also it is now more than 40days in transit. It was stuck at overseas admin. Used Aliexpress shipping also

40days?? Gosh!
This is serious. Aliexpress shipping don't take this long, least is 14 days..

Something isn't right.

I'm really gonna wait till it's 60 days before getting a refund if it doesn't come... nawa oh
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Tolu95(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
MissBorn:

40days?? Gosh!
This is serious. Aliexpress shipping don't take this long, least is 14 days..

Something isn't right.

I'm really gonna wait till it's 60 days before getting a refund if it doesn't come... nawa oh

Today makes it 45 days in transit. If e no land. Na to collect refund by November 5.i don taya self
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by sherozy(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2019
Am tired of the long wait in time. Mine is over 48 days now.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by TomorrowToday: 1:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Pls have anyone here bought a tablet from Aliexpress?

I plan to buy this tab - ANRY 4G LTE Phone Call 10.1 Inch Android 9.0 Tablet PC 8 GB RAM 128GB ROM 8000mAh Battery IPS Screen HD 1920x1200 WiFi Tablet (NGN 29,612.75) https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/sM09zME8

but I am a bit worried if the specs will truly be the same when I receive the tablet.

Pls has anyone bought a tablet from Aliexpress here and are the specs listed on their website the actual specs of the tablet when you got yours?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by LordOsix(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2019
TomorrowToday:
Pls have anyone here bought a tablet from Aliexpress?

I plan to buy this tab - ANRY 4G LTE Phone Call 10.1 Inch Android 9.0 Tablet PC 8 GB RAM 128GB ROM 8000mAh Battery IPS Screen HD 1920x1200 WiFi Tablet (NGN 29,612.75) https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/sM09zME8

but I am a bit worried if the specs will truly be the same when I receive the tablet.

Pls has anyone bought a tablet from Aliexpress here and are the specs listed on their website the actual specs of the tablet when you got yours?
You'll get your order as specified on the site, but I've checked the product out, the exact spec you quoted here would cost you above the price you quoted. Your price can only get you 4gb/32gb.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by TomorrowToday: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2019
LordOsix:

You'll get your order as specified on the site, but I've checked the product out, the exact spec you quoted here would cost you above the price you quoted. Your price can only get you 4gb/32gb.
Yeah you are right, just noticed it now. Ok tnx for the response.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by duality(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Hi guys, how do we take advantage of the 11-11 sales?

How do we get coupons

Any precautions?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Toks203: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
chief! I made an order on AliExpress and immediately it was closed, afterwards I was debited by my bank for the transaction.
What do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. / My Experience With Clubkonnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.