Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (48081 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by cumlord(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Protein0:
then click open dispute.
Select "order not received" and type the amount u paid.

Screenshot the tracking page too and upload under evidence. Then submit.
Thank you... Just got an email from AliExpress that my package has arrived at my country... Please whats the next step?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
cumlord:

Thank you... Just got an email from AliExpress that my package has arrived at my country... Please whats the next step?
Wait for a call or sms from your post office or go there before the week runs out depending on ur location which will determine how long it will take to journey from lagos to ur location.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by cumlord(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Protein0:

Wait for a call or sms from your post office or go there before the week runs out depending on ur location which will determine how long it will take to journey from lagos to ur location.
Thanks alot
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Good morning oga protein, you remember I told you my items had arrived but I wasn't in town to pick it up? well yesterday I had friend go pick them up for me and one item was missing. The attendant said it hasn't arrived. But I had got a call from them that that particular item had arrived early this year and the tracking of the good also shows it was successfully delivered. please what should i do?

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:26am On Feb 05, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
Good morning oga protein, you remember I told you my items had arrived but I wasn't in town to pick it up? well yesterday my I had friend go to pick it up for me and one item was missing. The attendant said it hasn't arrived. But I got a call from them that that particular item had item and tracking of the good show it was successfully delivered. please what I do?
Kindly edit your post to make it clearer
...my I had friend...
... that particular item had item...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
Good morning oga protein, you remember I told you my items had arrived but I wasn't in town to pick it up? well yesterday I had friend go pick them up for me and one item was missing. The attendant said it hasn't arrived. But I had got a call from them that that particular item had arrived early this year and the tracking of the good also shows it was successfully delivered. please what I do?
Protein0:

Kindly edit your post to make it clearer
...my I had friend...
... that particular item had item...
StrafordSTONES:
Good morning oga protein, you remember I told you my items had arrived but I wasn't in town to pick it up? well yesterday I had friend go pick them up for me and one item was missing. The attendant said it hasn't arrived. But I had got a call from them that that particular item had arrived early this year and the tracking of the good also shows it was successfully delivered. please what I do?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
Good morning oga protein, you remember I told you my items had arrived but I wasn't in town to pick it up? well yesterday I had friend go pick them up for me and one item was missing. The attendant said it hasn't arrived. But I had got a call from them that that particular item had arrived early this year and the tracking of the good also shows it was successfully delivered. please what should i do?

oga protein0, I have modified it
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2019
StrafordSTONES:

oga protein0, I have modified it
Well, track on 17track.net or nipost website maybe the ID of the consignee is there. And take note of the country/state code too.
Seller might have given 2 customers 1 tracking number

But I still don't understand you. You were not in town when you were called but I advised that you can get someone to pick up for you, immediately.

Weeks passed, you ended up still not picking by yourself. Why didn't you ask him to pick up for you initially?

The longer your item stays in the post office, the higher the chances of wahala. Track it let's see first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Protein0:

Well, track on 17track.net or nipowy website maybe the ID of the consignee is there. And take note of the country/state code too.
Seller might have given 2 customers 1 tracking number

But I still don't understand you. You were not in town when you were called but I advised that you can get someone to pick up for you, immediately.

Weeks passed, you ended up still not picking by yourself. Why didn't you ask him to pick up for you initially?

The longer your item stays in the post office, the higher the chances of wahala. Track it let's see first.

The attendant said she would help me search for it...as for now, my fingers are crossed. Thanks baba
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2019
StrafordSTONES:

The attendant said she would help me search for it...as for now, my fingers are crossed. Thanks baba

OK boss kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2019
349/$ available for aliexpress check out.
Offer valid while fund is available kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Mikeshine(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2019
Boss, I've ordered for this product on aliexpress since last year, till today I have not received the product. I tried to track, it says order has been completed and I contacted the seller, I was told to be patient that my order will arrived and it has passed the due date. Please what can I do?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Mikeshine:
Boss, I've ordered for this product on aliexpress since last year, till today I have not received the product. I tried to track, it says order has been completed and I contacted the seller, I was told to be patient that my order will arrived and it has passed the due date. Please what can I do?
open dispute. Fast!
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by champeeon(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Good day guys, please I trued using UBA MasterCard for transaction but it was unsuccessful. I don't know if thereis any reason for that.

Also, I used a friends GTB card to pay on Ali express but I got a message like can't process payment because suspicious activity or something. Any help on this too
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
champeeon:
Good day guys, please I trued using UBA MasterCard for transaction but it was unsuccessful. I don't know if thereis any reason for that.

Also, I used a friends GTB card to pay on Ali express but I got a message like can't process payment because suspicious activity or something. Any help on this too
Appeal.
Log in to your aliexpress account from a PC or use chrome browser on phone while you put your settings to load desktop site.
You'll see appeal notification and instructions. Follow the steps.

You'll need to upload a recent statement of account of d card to b used, the picture of the card itself (block out the middle numbers) and your ID.
All these are contained in d instructions tho.

This is to ensure that the owner of the card is authorises the transaction kiss

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by champeeon(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thanks for the prompt response Protein. I don't know if there is any other means of payment that is easy apart from debit card option. My friend is kinda skeptical about snapping the debit card even though with the advice to blur out the middle number. Thank you
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
champeeon:
Thanks for the prompt response Protein. I don't know if there is any other means of payment that is easy apart from debit card option. My friend is kinda skeptical about snapping the debit card even though with the advice to blur out the middle number. Thank you
You can upload your own card.
Card payment is the only readily available payment option for Nigerians, for now sha kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by champeeon(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
Protein0:

You can upload your own card.
Card payment is the only readily available payment option for Nigerians, for now sha kiss

Thank you for your response once again. I'll still like to disturb you for the last time. My own card is UBA MasterCard and when I tried to pay with it, I got a message that payment from my financial institution is currently not accepted or supported. Something of sort sha. I wouldn't know if maybe UBA cards no longer support such payments.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
champeeon:

Thank you for your response once again. I'll still like to disturb you for the last time. My own card is UBA MasterCard and when I tried to pay with it, I got a message that payment from my financial institution is currently not accepted or supported. Something of sort sha. I wouldn't know if maybe UBA cards no longer support such payments.
u may need to enter ur bank to get your card activated for international online payments kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by champeeon(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Protein0:
u may need to enter ur bank to get your card activated for international online payments kiss
Thanks very much Protein.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
champeeon:

Thanks very much Protein.
it's my pleasure sir kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Babaken(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2019
Thank you OP for your efforts, Am not in the country for now can I use my card from Nigeria Bank to by goods and receive it any place in the world that I give them as my address.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Sgbate(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please, I made an order on AliExpress about 2weeks ago, seller told me he has no stock ,so I had to cancel the order last week's Wednesday and am yet to receive a refund cos the seller is constantly begging me to consider resuming the order, so he his yet to approve the cancellation ,what do I do
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Babaken:
Thank you OP for your efforts, Am not in the country for now can I use my card from Nigeria Bank to by goods and receive it any place in the world that I give them as my address.
Thanks for the compliments.
Using a card different from that of the country of destination will put the order at risk of getting closed.
For security reasons, the transaction will most likely be flagged as fraudulent. It is better you use a card from the country of destination for the order. kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2019
Sgbate:
Please, I made an order on AliExpress about 2weeks ago, seller told me he has no stock ,so I had to cancel the order last week's Wednesday and am yet to receive a refund cos the seller is constantly begging me to consider resuming the order, so he his yet to approve the cancellation ,what do I do
What you would do depends on what exactly you want.
If you wish to resume the order, acquiesce to the seller's request otherwise, hold your ground, he will later have no choice than to agree to the cancellation and your refund will be made. You may want to chat aliexpress cc up to hasten the seller's approval of the cancellation as well. kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Sgbate(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2019
Protein0:

What you would do depends on what exactly you want.
If you wish to resume the order, acquiesce to the seller's request otherwise, hold your ground, he will later have no choice than to agree to the cancellation and your refund will be made. You may want to chat aliexpress cc up to hasten the seller's approval of the cancellation as well. kiss
Thanks for the reply, buh how do I chat their cc up?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Sgbate:

Thanks for the reply, buh how do I chat their cc up?
Launch the app>>>Dashboard>>>Customer service >>> Live chat

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Babaken(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Protein0:

Thanks for the compliments.
Using a card different from that of the country of destination will put the order at risk of getting closed.
For security reasons, the transaction will most likely be flagged as fraudulent. It is better you use a card from the country of destination for the order. kiss
thank you very much.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by bosssylva(m): 3:19am On Mar 15, 2019
steviano:
Aliexpress is the best.... This year alone I have ordered more than 5 smartphones alongside with different products even magnet.. ALL arrived in less than 2weeks

Hello bro i need your help on aliexpress 08032112801
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by bosssylva(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2019
mjay:

Thanks, it's free shipping. Av gotten the phone with just 500naira. The whole experience is a lovely one. Hopefully it will continue to get even Better.

Sup I want to buy on aliexpress but I don't have experience please can you help me 08032112801
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by bosssylva(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=Protein0 post=55813281]

You can follow the steps above or ring me for me to order for u if u don't have issues trusting me.[/quote

Hello bro WhatsApp me please 0803211280]
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Endee13: 4:59am On Mar 16, 2019
I opened dispute for an order not received. A week later the order arrived at the post office. But they still went ahead to refund me. What do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. / Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.