Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (46386 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by LordOsix(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
LordOsix:
I made two orders since April 28th and the due date was May 31st but now the tracking is showing me that I should contact their service support.
Finally got my orders, could you believe it has dropped since 31st of May and I didn't get notified, one of them was returned but was able to get it from their head office before it was returned. Thanks to all that has share their experience on this platform, preparing to go commercial gradually. Ciao
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by duality(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2019
Hello folks,

I paid for an item on AE. I can no longer find the order.

I did a screen shot of the order within the order number and my first chat with the store.

Suddenly, I can't find the order even after searching my order. Same for my messages / chat.

Please what must have gone wrong and what do I do.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Protein0:
you'll be refunded kiss

Please can you explain this to me

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Fatasy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
on its way to 9ja
excellence44:

Please can you explain this to me
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fatasy:
on its way to 9ja

Thanks.
Anything to look out for life how do I know when it has finally arrived?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Fatasy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
its going to be stated on your tracking,sometime it dosnt,just check nipost tracking site by the end of the 3rd week.

excellence44:

Thanks.
Anything to look out for life how do I know when it has finally arrived?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by pinkylovely: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2019
Protein0:

Gtbank and access.

Please can I get your whatsapp number? Will Diamond bank debut card work for Aliexpress? If not, pleeeasse can you help me with the ordering?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2019
pinkylovely:

Please can I get your whatsapp number? Will Diamond bank debut card work for Aliexpress? If not, pleeeasse can you help me with the ordering?
Call, sms or whatsapp 07063579846

I am not sure Diamond Bank card works but you can try it. Nth to lose trying. At worst, it won't be successful and ur money remains in ur account kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by pinkylovely: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Protein0:

Call, sms or whatsapp 07063579846

I am not sure Diamond Bank card works but you can try it. Nth to lose trying. At worst, it won't be successful and ur money remains in ur account kiss

Can you please help me order it with your card? You're not replying my whatsapp messages
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Deicide: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
pinkylovely:

Diamond wouldn't work
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by jiday4(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Pls house, how many days does it takes aliexpress to refund money back to ones account after agreement to do so has been reach by the seller .
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Mikeshine(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2019
Please house, and bought a faulty panel on alixpress. Having engaged in conversation with the seller, they resolved to that I, should send the motherboard back so they can give me a new one. My question is that, does it worth it to return goods back on alixpress? How much will it cost me to get it returned?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Mikeshine(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mikeshine:
Please house, and bought a faulty panel on alixpress. Having engaged in conversation with the seller, they resolved to that I, should send the motherboard back so they can give me a new one. My question is that, does it worth it to return goods back on alixpress? How much will it cost me to get it returned?

@protein0
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mikeshine:

@protein0
How many dollars is d item?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Mikeshine(m): 2:59am On Jul 10, 2019
Protein0:

How many dollars is d item?

$55 it's a phone motherboard
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:17am On Jul 10, 2019
Mikeshine:

$55 it's a phone motherboard
Return it for your full refund.

Returning with the post office is better in this case and it is around 2-4k

It'll reach China in 2-5 weeks kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Mikeshine(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2019
Protein0:

Thanks. I will let you know how it goes today.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Reyhzor(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2019
I'm new here please can someone briefly explain the procedures on how to buy from Alixpress both shipping to Onitsha
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by yordha1: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2019
I have found your post to be very helpful, you're doing a good job, but I want to order for an item, I couldn't find it on AliExpress since it's not a China product, the only choice now is to order from Amazon since I couldn't find it on the major Nigerian online stores as well, the problem is the shipping fee from Amazon to Nigeria is too expensive and even higher than the item itself and it's way out of my budget, so I'm hoping if you could help me out here as well if you are familiar with that or perhaps open another thread on that as well and post the link here, I have read different articles online but I'll prefer a simple guideline from someone I can trust where I can ask questions. thank you.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Mikeshine(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Protein0:

Finally sent, it cost #2100 to send back to China. Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mikeshine:

Finally sent, it cost #2100 to send back to China. Thanks
I hope you have updated the tracking number on the dispute page
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by peteredo: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
@proteino I order a scree from aliexpress and before my bank could confirm payment my order was cancelled... so if u please enlighten me on steps i can take t either get my money or goods
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
peteredo:
@proteino I order a scree from aliexpress and before my bank could confirm payment my order was cancelled... so if u please enlighten me on steps i can take t either get my money or goods
You will get your money.

Click on the order (dashboard... All orders... Then image of the item... You will see refund details.) Once it is updated is completed, contact ur bank.
Normally, it shud enter ur automatically, but some banks need you to request for it upon refund completion from Aliexpress

With Aliexpress, you can't lose your money once you do not receive the goods kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Mikeshine(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Protein0:

I hope you have updated the tracking number on the dispute page

Yes I have, thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by peteredo: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2019
Protein0:

You will get your money.

Click on the order (dashboard... All orders... Then image of the item... You will see refund details.) Once it is updated is completed, contact ur bank.
Normally, it shud enter ur automatically, but some banks need you to request for it upon refund completion from Aliexpress

With Aliexpress, if you you can't lose your money once you do not rece the goods kiss
thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by paulos8: 5:14am On Jul 14, 2019
I asked someone to order a touchscreen for me through alixpress. its been 3 weeks now... he is telling me it's possible they can't find the product.? how possible is that when the product is clearly on their site....
and how long does it take for delivery.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by paulos8: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2019
my phone touchscreen has been bad been trying to order it from alixpress...pls what's the process and estimated time for delivery?

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Help through more light on this please

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by bstringz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
I cancelled an order on July 5th. The order was made June 17th. It was still awaiting shipment when I cancelled (Umidigi A5pro).
Its been 11days now, nothing yet on my refund, the seller hasn't sent a message accepting to cancel. Is there a stipulated time given to them to accept cancel before AE steps in and automatically cancels? Why the delay?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by lexi28(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2019
Protein0:

With Aliexpress, you can't lose your money once you do not receive the goods kiss

hi,
I want to buy some electrical breakers in aliexpress. I was introduced to a china shipper who could consolidate the items from different vendors and send to Nigeria. I don't know how to register the shippers China address on the aliexpress app

kindly put me through, what should I do?
thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by nani667: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just received an email that my package has arrived the destination country.... So how long before it gets to the post office ❓or is it already at the post office
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Unluckrees(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
nani667:
Just received an email that my package has arrived the destination country.... So how long before it gets to the post office ❓or is it already at the post office

Within 2 days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. / My Experience With Clubkonnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.