Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (46364 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Egoris: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Protein0:

Which phone Is that?
Uninstall it.
Download again, and let's c

It's techno w4 am using. I even updated the App and still showing same. Can it be the phone?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Egoris:

It's techno w4 am using. I even updated the App and still showing same. Can it be the phone?
Uninstall it and download it again.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Egoris: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Protein0:

Uninstall it and download it again.
Bros I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but still showing the same thing. Even when I tried to speak with the customer care I got that message again that I should speak with them from their App.
Pls what I want to know now is what other way can i use to pay for my order?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Egoris:

Bros I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but still showing the same thing. Even when I tried to speak with the customer care I got that message again that I should speak with them from their App.
Pls what I want to know now is what other way can i use to pay for my order?
Something must me wrong then.
Try use another phone to download and try it
Other way? Desktop.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by jadepinkett(f): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Protein0:
With the recent increase in trust in some Chinese brands, especially phones, I present a succinct shopping guide on AliExpress: ur surest source of quality, yet affordable Chinese brands.

Intro: AliExpress is a china based B2B platform for numerous Chinese products of any kind where sellers are presented to buyers in a reasonably healthy medium.

Hints:
1. Download the AliExpress mobile app and register. Set your shipping address, you can always edit it at the check out page of each item in case you want to change it
2. Type your desired item in the search box
3. Explore the search results viz a viz price, sellers' ratings, feedbacks and offers. This is where the bulk of your task lies. Read items' descriptions well. I repeat, read items' descriptions well. Sellers with ratings of 4.5 and above are advisable
4. Having known the price from your chosen seller, proceed to payment. Due to $100/card monthly limit on Nigeria issued cards for now. You'll need cards depending on your order value. Let me add here that only Gtbank master and access bank Visa cards work effectively at 320 and 325/$ respectively. I learnt uba also works for the first few minutes of the day.
On ur AliExpress Mobile app, click on the dashboard. Click "my account"> "my AliExpress pocket"> click the badge above the "available balance".
Select lower $ denominations and click buy to pay with your card. Remember $100/card/month. Turn on alipocket at the check out page to have your alipocket balance deducted from your total order value
If your order is below $100, you can click on "buy now" to pay directly with your card BUT I won't advise you to do this because your order might be cancelled and refund will be cumbersome. ALWAYS PAY FROM ALIEXPRESS POCKET.
5. This write up will be incomplete without discussing APPEAL. for security of transactions, you may be asked to upload some documents to show you acquire the cards you want to pay with legally. This is what is called appeal. So, for every card you plan to use, get the appeal documents ready. They're picture of the front view of that card (only the first 6 and last 4 digits are needed to be revealed. Block the rest) and the account statement of the account linked to that card. You can use a screenshot of an e-alert. The above will be in addition to the pix of a govt issued ID card of the AliExpress account owner. Appeal typically takes 1-3 business days if done well.

6. Always select AliExpress standard shipping for faster shipping (1-3weeks). There are also DHL and EMS shipping if you can't wait and ready to pay the price.
7. There are coupons for new app users. It's advisable you have appeal documents ready B4 registering because the coupons have just 1 week validity in case u need to appeal.

I can categorically say that Shopping on AliExpress is safe and easy. You are well protected if items aren't delivered, not as advertised, damaged or faulty

Questions? Drop them and I'll be more than willing to assist.

It's high time we stopped paying huge for some branded craps. Look beyond!
Peace.

I cannot find alipocket but i see Alipay. Is it the same thing?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
jadepinkett:

I cannot find alipocket but i see Alipay. Is it the same thing?
Are you using the app or desktop?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by jadepinkett(f): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Protein0:

Are you using the app or desktop?
Desktop
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
jadepinkett:

Desktop
I know.
Try download d mobile app ma and follow the steps in the post.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 4:29am On Sep 05, 2017
i cant see where to put in my address in the app i downloaded on play store. and please is it only in lagos that they deliver goods to,as i am not in lagos?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 4:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Protein0:
I know. Try download d mobile app ma and follow the steps in the post.
please sir,can i use UBA visa card? i cnt see where to put my shipment address in the app i downloaded do they deliver to other places aside lagos
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2017
ModestGal:

please sir,can i use UBA visa card?
i cnt see where to put my shipment address in the app i downloaded
do they deliver to other places aside lagos
From the app dashboard>my account> shipping address
It's an international platform, they deliver worldwide to the nearest post office to you (if ur shipping method isn't dhl nd d likes)
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Protein0:

From the app dashboard>my account> shipping address
It's an international platform, they deliver worldwide to the nearest post office to you (if ur shipping method isn't dhl nd d likes)

Is it possible for them to deliver to Ibadan? And who will bring the goods to the post office. sorry, my first time of trying to order goods
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by herkeem: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2017
ModestGal:

Is it possible for them to deliver to Ibadan? And who will bring the goods to the post office. sorry, my first time of trying to order goods
Yes they can bring it to Ibadan. When the item gets to the nearest post office they will call you to come and take delivery.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2017
herkeem:

Yes they can bring it to Ibadan. When the item gets to the nearest post office they will call you to come and take delivery.
Thanks so much sir, please are you in Ibadan?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 7:13am On Sep 05, 2017
ModestGal:

Smiles.
A lot of ppl have received their items in ibadan in the past with many more still receiving. Check my signature for my contact, I couldn't read ur pm here
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by herkeem: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2017
ModestGal:

Thanks so much sir, please are you in Ibadan?
For now no, but I would soon be back there.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2017
herkeem:
Okay sir,so hv you been getting your goods from ali express to ibadan?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2017
herkeem:
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by herkeem: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2017
ModestGal:

Yes, once it gets to University of Ibadan post office they used to call me .
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Protein0:

Smiles.
A lot of ppl have received their items in ibadan in the past with many more still receiving. Check my signature for my contact, I couldn't read ur pm here
okay, thanks.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
herkeem:

okay, i stay very close to UI. maybe i will do same too. how much is the shipping charge?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2017
herkeem:

please can you send me the UI address?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by herkeem: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
ModestGal:

please can you send me the UI address?
Please let's chat on WhatsApp: 0.8.1.3.8.2.2.1.5.6.0
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by ModestGal(f): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
herkeem:
Please let's chat on WhatsApp: 0.8.1.3.8.2.2.1.5.6.0
thanks sir
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
ModestGal:

thanks sir
smiley
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Need help getting anything from China? Be it wholesale or retail? At competitive rates? With very fast shipping to Nigeria?
Buzz me.
07063579846 kiss

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Bamidele539: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Protein0:
Need help getting anything from China? Be it wholesale or retail? At competitive rates? With very fast shipping to Nigeria?
Buzz me.
07063579846 kiss
boss, can i just add to my 'cart' and do d payment using a laptop instead of passing through mobile apps....i cant lay my hands on a fone at a moment..
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bamidele539:
boss, can i just add to my 'cart' and do d payment using a laptop instead of passing through mobile apps....i cant lay my hands on a fone at a moment..
Yes
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Bamidele539: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Protein0:

Yes
correct!

Its easier den, having read through the thread A-Z,

i quess if i wanna purchase something beyond 100$ i will have to fund my alipocket bah??
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bamidele539:
correct!

Its easier den, having read through the thread A-Z,

i quess if i wanna purchase something beyond 100$ i will have to fund my alipocket bah??
Yes
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Bamidele539: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Protein0:
Yes
nagode fa!
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by yomislim: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Please help, anytime I register to aliexpress, after registration and all, it usually bring me error "account is abnormal" sign in from a computer(temporarily don't have a computer, would have log on there) .... What could be the error, please help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. / My Experience With Clubkonnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.