Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) - Phone/Internet Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) (46367 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Theloveth(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Note 4x and note 4 still available. 65k
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Theloveth(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
If you want to order for your own, I can help you with it at 360/$ rate. I have like 330 worth of Alipocket lying around.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Protein0:
Nice xiaomi Redmi note 4x deals!

Brand new for just 65k.

It can be delivered to anywhere in Nigeria

Call/WhatsApp 07063579846.
Thanks

GONE!!
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by lizzlix(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by lizzlix(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2017
UniqueGem:
for items where free shipping is stated, will i still get it shipped for free if i decide to buy a thousand of that item. as in does free shipping have anything to do with quantity am buying.
Hi, pls i need you to answer some questions for me
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by eleojo23: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Protein0:

GONE!!

Please how long does it take for Aliexpress to process a refund? I have one in progress..
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
eleojo23:

Please how long does it take for Aliexpress to process a refund? I have one in progress..

It depends on which payment method u used (alipocket or direct payment by card).
It typically take 3-5( alipocket) or up to a month sef (direct payment).
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by eleojo23: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Protein0:

It depends on which payment method u used (alipocket or direct payment by card).
It typically take 3-5( alipocket) or up to a month sef (direct payment).

Alright...Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Tompeters(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2017
pls who used gtbank recently for paymeNt. .HOW MUCH DID THEY CHARGE PER DOLLAR
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Tompeters:
pls who used gtbank recently for paymeNt. .HOW MUCH DID THEY CHARGE PER DOLLAR

It's 390+ but less than 400 sha.

But why gtbank when I can place the order 4 u @ a very cheaper rate?

Call/WhatsApp
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by donefesco(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Theloveth:
Note 4x and note 4 still available. 65k
Do you do pay on delivery, I'm in delta state
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Theloveth(m): 4:59am On Jun 18, 2017
donefesco:
Do you do pay on delivery, I'm in delta state
It has been sold actually. Maybe when new ones come in.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by donefesco(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2017
Theloveth:

It has been sold actually. Maybe when new ones come in.
ok please quote me when it does arrive.. thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by cj20: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm
Gtbank rate is N390/$ or so.
Why not let me place the order for you and ship it directly to ur address @ N370/$ or even lesser? There's no limit to the order value I can place and ASAP too.
I've done this for many ppl. Go the the xiaomi thread here on nairaland to confirm this.

Call/whatsapp: 07063579846

But if u still want to use ur gtbank card, you'll need 3 cards, you'll fund alipocket with 2 ($200) and balance up with the third.
You might run into appeal (read the first post of this thread for more info on appeal)
Note the rate also.
THANKS MAN...... WILL CHECK MY OPTIONS
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Theloveth(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2017
donefesco:
ok please quote me when it does arrive.. thanks
Alright bro.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Tex42(m): 12:29am On Aug 15, 2017
@ protein0...I just registered on aliexpress and have been trying to experiment on the procedures u mention in the first page of this thread. But I couldn't find the alipocket u talked about(not using the Ali app though). What I saw was "Alipay account", and I was asked to open one.

What does that mean? Need more explanation pls.

Thanks.!
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Tex42:
@ protein0...I just registered on aliexpress and have been trying to experiment on the procedures u mention in the first page of this thread. But I couldn't find the alipocket u talked about(not using the Ali app though). What I saw was "Alipay account", and I was asked to open one.

What does that mean? Need more explanation pls.

Thanks.!
Try download the app and sign in from there
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Tex42(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2017
Protein0:

Try download the app and sign in from there

But can I use a different master/visa and each time I want to purchase an item? Or is it one card to one one aliexpress account?

Thanks!
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Tex42:

But can I use a different master/visa and each time I want to purchase an item? Or is it one card to one one aliexpress account?

Thanks!
You can use as many card as possible, at worst, you'll be made to appeal them.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by omoboy08(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
I really need help on my expected delivery from aliexpress. This is what my tracking showing me today after 19 days wait.
What should I do now

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
omoboy08:
I really need help on my expected delivery from aliexpress. This is what my tracking showing me today after 19 days wait.
What should I do now
Ur item dey do press up for d nearest PO to u.
Visit the post office in ur area tomorrow with a valid form of ID, federal govt issued. kiss
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by euniq: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Protein0:
With the recent increase in trust in some Chinese brands, especially phones, I present a succinct shopping guide on AliExpress: ur surest source of quality, yet affordable Chinese brands.

Intro: AliExpress is a china based B2B platform for numerous Chinese products of any kind where sellers are presented to buyers in a reasonably healthy medium.

Hints:
1. Download the AliExpress mobile app and register. Set your shipping address, you can always edit it at the check out page of each item in case you want to change it
2. Type your desired item in the search box
3. Explore the search results viz a viz price, sellers' ratings, feedbacks and offers. This is where the bulk of your task lies. Read items' descriptions well. I repeat, read items' descriptions well. Sellers with ratings of 4.5 and above are advisable
4. Having known the price from your chosen seller, proceed to payment. Due to $100/card monthly limit on Nigeria issued cards for now. You'll need cards depending on your order value. Let me add here that only Gtbank master and access bank Visa cards work effectively at 320 and 325/$ respectively. I learnt uba also works for the first few minutes of the day.
On ur AliExpress Mobile app, click on the dashboard. Click "my account"> "my AliExpress pocket"> click the badge above the "available balance".
Select lower $ denominations and click buy to pay with your card. Remember $100/card/month. Turn on alipocket at the check out page to have your alipocket balance deducted from your total order value
If your order is below $100, you can click on "buy now" to pay directly with your card BUT I won't advise you to do this because your order might be cancelled and refund will be cumbersome. ALWAYS PAY FROM ALIEXPRESS POCKET.
5. This write up will be incomplete without discussing APPEAL. for security of transactions, you may be asked to upload some documents to show you acquire the cards you want to pay with legally. This is what is called appeal. So, for every card you plan to use, get the appeal documents ready. They're picture of the front view of that card (only the first 6 and last 4 digits are needed to be revealed. Block the rest) and the account statement of the account linked to that card. You can use a screenshot of an e-alert. The above will be in addition to the pix of a govt issued ID card of the AliExpress account owner. Appeal typically takes 1-3 business days if done well.

6. Always select AliExpress standard shipping for faster shipping (1-3weeks). There are also DHL and EMS shipping if you can't wait and ready to pay the price.
7. There are coupons for new app users. It's advisable you have appeal documents ready B4 registering because the coupons have just 1 week validity in case u need to appeal.

I can categorically say that Shopping on AliExpress is safe and easy. You are well protected if items aren't delivered, not as advertised, damaged or faulty

Questions? Drop them and I'll be more than willing to assist.

It's high time we stopped paying huge for some branded craps. Look beyond!
Peace.

Thanks for your post protein0. I sell watches and I've added about 50 items to my cart but they are all from different sellers. Does it mean each of the sellers will send the items to me differently? Is it possible to receive all as one package?

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
euniq:

Thanks for your post protein0. I sell watches and I've added about 50 items to my cart but they are all from different sellers. Does it mean each of the sellers will send the items to me differently? Is it possible to receive all as one package?
coolEach seller will send separately.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Tex42(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
So how can one chat with a seller? Or is the function only available on the app.

Secondly, how do I know the real(actual) price of a product cos some products have a price range tag(e.g. $10-$20) instead of the actual price tag.

Cc: protein0

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tex42:
So how can one chat with a seller? Or is the function only available on the app.

Secondly, how do I know the real(actual) price of a product cos some products have a price range tag(e.g. $10-$20) instead of the actual price tag.

Cc: protein0
I'll strongly advise d app, it's user friendly.
Click on "add to cart" and select the product options you want, to get the exact cost of the selected options.
You can chat me up if you are buying in bulk so that I can tip u on how to get better deals cool grin
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Tex42(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Protein0:

I'll strongly advise d app, it's user friendly.
Click on "add to cart" and select the product options you want, to get the exact cost of the selected options.
You can chat me up if you are buying in bulk so that I can tip u on how to get better deals cool grin
Thanks!

Will Def. Ring u soon.
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:40am On Aug 18, 2017
Please, can I confirm if UBA master card has joined the league of banks capable of online transaction?
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 6:16am On Aug 18, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Please, can I confirm if UBA master card has joined the league of banks capable of online transaction?
Yes, but it works only for the first few minutes of each day as at the last update from people that used it
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Egoris: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hello. I need urgent help. I tried making payment on Ali express with gtb master card but was told I've exceeded the limit and now I followed the info on how to fund Ali express pocket and when I got to were it's written buy now and I clicked on it and a page came up asking me to get their App and it's their App am using. Pls what is the likely problem and what else can I do?

Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Egoris:
Hello. I need urgent help. I tried making payment on Ali express with gtb master card but was told I've exceeded the limit and now I followed the info on how to fund Ali express pocket and when I got to were it's written buy now and I clicked on it and a page came up asking me to get their App and it's their App am using. Pls what is the likely problem and what else can I do?

Thanks
Screenshot the page asking u to get d app and share here sir.
Thanks
Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Egoris: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Protein0:

Screenshot the page asking u to get d app and share here sir.
Thanks

Re: Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) by Protein0: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Egoris post=59733582][/quote]
Which phone Is that?
Uninstall it.
Download again, and let's c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cheapest MTN Data Bundle Price (2GB@N1000) / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. / My Experience With Clubkonnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.